What did (((HE))) mean by this?

What did (((HE))) mean by this?

nothing.

Name me one (1) rich person who has the interests of western civilisation, ergo white people, in mind.

kikes have to stay out I guess

He meant that christcucks who live in nice houses and have nice things aren't really christcucks. They're posers. Fakes. Frauds. And they're going to hell with all the other heathens.

If you want to follow christ, you have to give up all of your wealth and live day to day.

Well played, paki

Elon Musk

What are (((you))) trying to do? Non-Christian scum. You all await the "Day" but dont realize you will be THE FIRST to GO.

>wtf i love rich elites now

He means ancient people didn't have camel miniaturization techniques nor the ability to make giant needles.

Stay poor goyim.
It's good for your soul

>extracting a quote without the context before and after it

kek. why do (((atheists))) use Jew tactics?

Dietrich Mateschitz

The only rich back then were people like kings and bankers. VERY corrupt. Its targeting them

he meant kill jews man

The context is exactly as it sounds though.

Jesus is telling his followers to give up their wealth. It's not ambiguous.

It was a typo

He meant rope, not camel.

This is a translation error btw. The words for camel and rope are very close, so the got mixed up. But it sounds funny so people stood by it and still use it to this day. It makes even more sense with rope through the eye of a needle.

Godspeed niggers!

You can't take your wealth into heaven
/thread

The God of the Jews tells the filthy goyim to give their money to Jews.

It's fucking nonsense. Needles have been around for nearly 20,000 years. That's longer than Earth itself. Plus, you could use a needle threader.

It means the more satisfied you are with this world, the less you care about the Kingdom of God. It is a proverb

He's talking about the things you most probably have to do to aquire a fortune; the moral compromises and so forth.

2 lines later: but for God all things are possible.
God can get a rich man in, just like he can put a camel through the eye of a needle. You get in through God, not by your own wealth or works.

>You get in through God

When is God not a god?

When He's ajar!

>Implying the poor don't live their lives in envy
It is true that being rich is not compatible with being good, but being poor doesn't automatically mean being good. To be good you actually have to work, do what is expected of you and give all your savings to the ones in need.

the towers they build back then were minerets with a window up top that was the eye and the tower being the needle. would be difficult but not impossible to lift a camel through there

The lesson here is if you are a rich fuck, you can buy a fucking hyyuuuuuge needles eye and a small camel and fit through.

No he isn't.

Having wealth means having something to lose. To follow jesus, means to devote your life to god. This means having nothing to lose. You care for nothing but doing what god wants you to do.

They already do since they reject Jesus.

That's a poor translation. Check out the Lamsa Bible which is translated from Aramaic rather than Greek.

>Again I say to you, It is easier for a rope to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

The eye of a needle was a slang term for the era. It was a side door on most walled cities where a camel would have to get down on its knees and crawl inch by inch to pass through the tiny door.

In short, it is not impossible for the camel to pass through but it is a tough go. Rich people seem to forget that God is responsible for much of their success and allow their pride to cloud their reasoning and even humanity at times. Those with less usually rely on faith nor often.

It was food for thought.

This is the accurate translation.

It's rope, not camel.

Donald J Trump

>Check out the Lamsa Bible which is translated from Aramaic rather than Greek.

The Bible wasn't written in Aramaic. The New Testament was written in Koine Greek. The "Lamsa Bible" literally translates the Greek into Syriac (not Aramaic) and then translates it back into English.

Are you retarded or something?

k

>>extracting a quote without the context before and after it
>implying only athiests and Jews do this
I take it you have never attended a typical modern christian church.

Kill yourself.

People in heaven is heresy. Stop believing you go to heaven when you die. Everything in the bible says otherwise

That the rich should give their money to those in need

>applying modern definitions to ancient texts
Wrong. The man was rich and unhappy. The context of the quote is that you have to detach yourself from obsession of material things if they're not working out for you. Rich doesn't necessarily mean material wealth, it's more like an attachment to material goods.
Read more

rich people have access to lots of luxuries that bind them to this material world and distract them from the truth

read Socrates and Plato to understand the new testament better

Trump

I think he wants to fuck camels.

Correct answer found

that he's a filthy communist that never amounted to anything

>He meant that christcucks who live in nice houses and have nice things aren't really christcucks. They're posers. Fakes. Frauds. And they're going to hell with all the other heathens.

This here.

technically he sacrificed all of his privacy and personal life by becoming prez

he had to leave all his businesses and company that he spent his life building

he makes considerably less money; and he donates his presidential paycheck instead of keeping it

yeah he's still rich but I think he's on the right track

Funny, sounds like you agree with me about it.

See:

All your wealth and shit means nothing.

There are no rich in heaven

Give all your money to refugees

das rite, goy, gimme all your $$$ and get into heaven, it's dat simple

Yep. Greek was the lingua franca of the eastern Roman Empire, which is where Christianity was born and nurtured. In the Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire, the author is sufficiently convinced of the importance of language in Roman history that he refers to the early churches as "Greek churches" or "Latin churches".

It's a trick to make you believe poverty is good, there's nothing wrong with sharing wealth with the less fortunate but this is jewish black magic and mind control.

You can't take the money with you to heaven because in heaven everybody is equal

kikes will say anything to gain followers for their stupid ideologies

Christianity like communism is full of tons of bullshit contradictions and is more for controlling the goyim than actually making anyone's life good

Define rich. I know many modestly rich people (1 or 2 million) who actually got money by creating shit who do care a lot about western civilization.

This. All it means is that you won't be taking your money to heaven. That's it.

Why are you fucks arguing about translations and the fucking parlance of the times when the issue is that the verse is consistently taken out of context.

24And again I say to you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God.”

25When His disciples heardit,they were greatly astonished, saying, “Who then can be saved?”

26But Jesus looked atthemand said to them,“With men this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”

He's illustrating the point that if not for the grace of God, rich men (all men, even) would not enter into paradise.

I don't care about the kingdom of God or any of that shit I just honestly want off this shit world

If you're rich you need to find either a very big needle or a very small camel so you can go into heaven

Everyone or is there just equality among whites?

What about in intelligence? Does everyone become equally super smart when they go there? Do they all become equally dumb? Somewhere in between?

The Eye Of A Needle is a reference to entryways into a walled city which were more narrow, pretty much only a doorway rather than a large gate.

The analogy is a Rich Man would be carrying a wagon full of goods and possessions with him. Which he wouldn't be able to bring with him through that smaller passageway.

In order to "enter into the kingdom of god" the Rich Man must be willing to freely release his possessions.

Will a plane and a tower work?
Oh wait...

Just another Jew trying to trick people out of their money.

>complains about taking things out of context
>takes the passage out of context

>He's illustrating the point that if not for the grace of God, rich men (all men, even) would not enter into paradise.
No. The point is that being rich is BAD. You're taking 1 line to the exclusion of the rest of the passage.
The whole point is about what it means to follow jesus.

>“Truly I tell you, at the renewal of all things, when the Son of Man sits on his glorious throne, you who have followed me will also sit on twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel. 29And everyone who has left houses or brothers or sisters or father or mother or wifee or children or fields for my sake will receive a hundred times as much and will inherit eternal life. 30But many who are first will be last, and many who are last will be first.

This.

Why should I read an incorrect translation? Show me one Greek to English Bible that doesn't have this simple error and I'll choose that over the Aramaic go English version.

Do not envy the wealthy man for he has far greater opportunity for temptation than the poor man.

For the poor man decisions are far easier because there is little purpose in the devil tempting him (marxism and leftism in general are sinful and satanic)

While the rich man will be the centre of temptations relative to his wealth and power.

I guess what god was saying was that rich, pure men are cooler than rich poor people because they work harder to enter his kingdom.

Christ/pols/ don't get, do they? He meant that riches, or getting rich from anything, doesn't mean your better, or your shots of getting into heaven are better than someone elses. Also, give to the church. Have you given to the church yet? Don't forget to help your pastor buy a new SUV for his five children! Oh, and his wife needs some newer jewerly for next Sunday's sermon! Buy their book too! $$$$$$$