Remember what a modern American civil war is about. It's a race war

The crazy thing is too many whites support non-whites over themselves. When the shit hits the fan and we fall into anarchy, the more mongrol nigs, muzzies and other darkies you can take out in the civil war window, the better the world will become.

Let the culling begin.

Why'd he shoot the dog?

>shot the dog
wtf i hate garrison now

because you fuck yourself at night

And the essence of the right isn't also to eliminate undesirables? I think that's the problem with both idea's, it's literally somebody else jealous over the noises coming out of someone elses mouth and wanting to silence it.

Dogs are haram

numales detected

Why do people hate dogs?

more than likely the dog attacked him.

>implying actual gang member nignogs wouldn't makes with white conservatives
They would, "tough" or "hard" blacks hate and despise liberal whites with all of their hearts

So... if we're being replaced in a terrifying Jew-organized white genocide... how come there are more whites today than there were last week, or last year, or 10 years ago? Demographics doesn't really lie. Other populations might be growing faster, but this doesn't mean ours is shrinking.

You are correct. In reality, Brazil will prove everything. White genes will rise to the top, the future on mankind has no black. Nazi Germany has succeeded in planting its roots deep in the land of indigenous peoples.

Sovereignty.

Bullshit

You are retarded, sir.

Race is just a social construct

>muh based black gangbangers
>don't tread on me flag
You'll come around, in time.

Black people like to train their dogs to be violent beasts, and teach them to especially hate white people and cops.

>not posting the real version

Get me a plane ticket, I would L O V E to help.