Violent Liberals

ITT we post images of liberals calling for violence or revolution so that we can share them with friends!

Rev up your accounts!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PZ1FZM248Ks
youtube.com/watch?v=1yeA_kHHLow
archive.is/Hr85v
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

These liberals are crazy violent insane.

>American military
>joining liberals
Even the Hispanics in military wouldn't join these retards

Hahahahah

Love how their idea of "resistance to tyranny" is a military junta.

It's hilarious and sad that these shitlibs think they'd get ANYTHING they want in a violent revolution.

If the Jews direct the military against Trump, then the military goes against Trump. It's as simple as that.

I'm glad they slaughtered some metro pd officers.

fuck off nigger lover

>inb4 this is all just to make sure nobody wishes trump happy birthday

>once the military is with us fascists get overthrown

Yes, a military takeover is the definition of a liberal democracy.

?????????????????????

That show was the best.

>Once the military is with us fascists get overthrown

How can the military be with you and overthrow you at the same time?

>surely setting important buildings on fire will prevent Nazis from coming to power
>in case of doubt study history

Check out NeoGAF off topic. Nonstop violent liberal circlejerk.

>once the military is with us

O i am laffin

I showed it to a liberal friend recently to explain how the rhetoric from liberals has escalated over time

this was like the worst thing that was done to make fun of bush other than the "did 9/11" meme
and now we get severed heads

>in case of doubt study history
That won't help their cause

I like how they ban anything right-wing but being a bloodthirsty lib is A-ok

This. The military is overwhelmingly conservative. Most of the crazy right-wingers are ex-military.

Sarah Silverman is pretty fuckable.
/r/ sexy jews

Half of Sup Forums won't get this reference so I'll clarify: Hitler gained total power because the congressional building was set ablaze in germany. After gaining emergency power, congress would meet and just keep it going- so hitler became the fuhrer. The easiest way to gain large political power is through a crisis.

youtube.com/watch?v=PZ1FZM248Ks
youtube.com/watch?v=1yeA_kHHLow

Female Fridge mode at best. Due to gay-frog water you likely have bigger tits than she does.

>Most of the crazy right-wingers are ex-military.
it comes from being sent to clean up after leftists

shes done a topless shower scene in some show I don't remember

Bunch of crazy fucks.

Can I say how great it is that the BLM flag's color scheme looks exactly like it would belong to some hellhole African dictatorship?

>the good ol' boys from the south will side with the liberals
>the east coast part timers and vets that make up the government are going to side with the liberals

holy shit they are insane.

I wouldn't. She has problems with her mental health.

FBI Documents Show Chinese Influence In Bay Area Protest Groups
Wellstone Action has become both financially and politically involved with supporting groups tied to the far left protest group BAMN. In addition to taking an active role in Bay Area protests through the Wellstone Democratic Renewal Club, Wellstone Action supports Berkeley mayor Jesse Arreguin, who the Daily Caller has reported publicly associates with BAMN online and has been accused of enabling and supporting the group during their participation in violent protests against controversial conservative figure Milo Yiannopoulos. Arreguin included the Wellstone Democratic Renewal Club and several chapters of the SEIU on a list of political endorsements he had received during his run for mayor in 2016. Arreguin is also listed as having made a donation to the Wellstone Democratic Renewal PAC in 2016, according to the Center for Responsive Politics.
archive.is/Hr85v

>study (((HISTORY)))

I doubt any of them even care about history.

How are you getting these custom flags? Did i miss something?

Bo

And another shit thread, by a farright retard

>file deleted

Let's say hypothetically you actually had like 1,000 leftists form some type of militia, all armed with rifles. What would they even do? I know they're just larping as le resistance, but it's funny to think about. Storm the white house? Kill Trump and give Pence the job? Just keep killing the next in line? God, the slaughter of some bumbling "militia" of gaffers and tumblrs at the hands of the American military would be the greatest happening of all time. Their friends and loved ones all rise up to avenge them, get slaughtered in kind, repeat. Next thing you know, God has rid the whole cancer.

calcified pineal glands are to blame for this

Don't underestimate the levels of violence of the left will rise to.

Frontal Lobe Damage/Disorder caused by Birth Control & Prescription Drugs is why Leftists/"Liberals" are so crazy.

Talked about this in several threads:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

kek I remember this, how asspained can one be? 100 years ago he would be shot for sedition

Again with the vague and unhelpful connections, go away Frank.

Is she implying the armed forces are not with a shrill annoying jewess?

fluoride too

How deluded is Silvermoneygoldcopperman?

The military would love to crush leftists asap,I'm sure.

>military
>left wing

never hear about jews joining the army and never really thought about it because I just guessed they never fight,do they actually enlist?

Their religion is one of retarded mental gymnastics. They don't generally kill with their own hands. They would usually have somebody else kill for them which absolves them of responsibility entirely in their minds.

For example with the Sabbath they aren't allowed to operate any electrical devices. But if a goyim turns on a light for them it doesn't count. That's literally how Jews think and are trained to think.

so instead of having the army they went after politicians and control them instead...makes sense.

bump

Goddamn she´s retarded.

>they think the military will help them, rather than the fascists
real soldiers don't respect these limp-wristed faggots even one little bit

>Wake up & Join the Resistance.

She is so sure she won't be lynched by military or communists for being degenerate.

Yer be dumb matey

and I assume you are either a german/canadian or poo in loo because you are hiding your country flag,I know you could use a proxy but still kinda gay.

Kek

Why is she such a devious kike?

The entire monetary/banking system itself is really just designed to concentrate power into the hands of a small number of people. And guess (((WHO))) those people are?

This isn't vague once you research the differences in the Brains(Male & Female) & the effects Birth Control/Prescription Drug usages has on the Brain.

Also, that's not my name. (The shill discredit operation was based on going 'all in" on incorrect information that lead to confirmation bias looking for connections that don't exist.).

That is part of a Softkill program.

She looks like the offspring of a human and a refrigerator

>the same actions lead to the eventual rise of the nazi party
>their violence and rioting caused reason to push for stronger rightwing response
>people are afraid of their crazy actions

Liberalism is literally a mental illness.

starting to think this is why liberals are so fucking angry ,they can not name the jew and say the 1% but know the truth,not sure why they go after trump so hard when they really want to just say "IT WAS THE JEWS"

They still go through the
>muh ebil nazis
virtue signalling.
There's no redeeming them. Unless you name the Jew the Jew will always reign.

>military with the communist left

HAHAHAHAHAHA

What about stuff like this I copypasted into a txt file before it got lost in the memory hole?

Arrggh ye fahckin bootleggin' deed mahn. Off t' dee plank!! Hahahahahahaha, rum on te house t'night men by sunrise we take dat English Frigate.

>fighting for someone who is going to take my job away
Liberal memes are the worst.

The pirate flag was a mistake

Daveey Jone's locker WUZ a mistake s' well lad, walk te damn plank ye filthy crownkisser.

That guy is seriously deranged

All of the NEW flags are a mistake

Bump

>military
>joining the left

Is this bitch retarded or what?

Goes to show how disconnected celebrities are with reality.

Yeah it will never happen .I'm at an all branch school a d basically no-one is hardline left

>when the military joins us and fascistically enforces our political views, fascism will be overthrown
lefties sure are smart

It's not even a question of whether soldiers are left or right leaning. An enlisted soldier has a duty to follow the orders they are given, and those orders come down from the government. The only way our military could be used against our government is if they were to disobey orders, in which case they'd be thrown in military prison.

She is a liberal. That answer your question?

good read
now i have to find sources thanks for ruining my day faggot

Dr

>Amir
>bitch in hijab
>negresses
Of course.

Brr

Crazy that liberals are this delusional.

I've had 3 liberal friends call me and say that they now agree with me that the news and social media is taking things to far on the left.

She actually is less attractive with clothes off.

Let's not become SJWs over this.

Sedition should be legal.
Incitement to violence should be legal.
Incitement to crime should be legal.
Conspiracy to overthrow the government should be legal.

FREEDOM. OF. SPEECH. We don't have one, but we need one. Don't try and get them arrested for breaking the law just because you don't like them, think about those same laws being used against you.

What they are doing is terrible for the unity of the country and works to prevent an anti-zionist union of the alt-left and alt-right. They are trying to distance you from the left and galvanize you, don't let them do it.

They aren't fascists nor do they use fascist methods. Fascism is based around one simple principle - strength through unity. These "liberals" are violently racist and breed political hatred. It doesn't unite the country, it divides it. They also want to be ruled by banks and corporations, but fascism is fundamentally opposed to capitalism. Antifa and other radical "leftists" are anti-fascist at their core.

fluoridated water or fluoride toothpaste? or both?

Fack

Start with the MEK

>concern trolling

It's so easy to spot shareblue these days.

(((itsgoingdown.com)))

Anarchist news

Bmmp