REMOVE FLAGS

ALL THREADS ARE SHIT NOW

COUNTRY FLAGS ALONE ARE STUPID BUT THESE GOD DAMN POLITICAL FLAGS MAKE THIS ENTIRE BOARD A JOKE

desu I'd prefer no flags or ID

Don't even get why they introduced it in the first place.

>No ID
IDs are great because it somewhat discourages samefagging. Phonefags are a cancer but there's not much that can be done about that

best decision ever

Ketchup on bananas
>Guantunamo for you

I think ID's is a good thing. as says, it prevents samefagging and also allows you to follow the arguments made by one person, which can be very convenient

but literally no one asked for these dumb flags that are just another distortive element

mods are such whiny fags when it comes to enforcing the rules and try to maintain some degree of serious debate on this board, then the same mods introduce this retarded thing that operates to the opposite effect

This board was better when we didn't have country flags.

>ALL THREADS ARE SHIT NOW

>NOW

hows my ass taste faggot

This is how Sup Forums is meant to be you stupid newfaggot

>this

National flags were a mistake too

>t. achmed
>lmao refugees
>t. amerishart

and what not isn't having a discussion

They should make geographical flags mandatory but addon political flags as optionals

HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSE TO COMPLETE MY FLAG COLLECTION WITH THESE SHIT MEME FLAGS BEING USED BY R A R E S

Then go to Sup Forums

praise kek

Why?

National flags ruined Sup Forums. Pls someone liberate Sup Forums from flags

sieg heil

The board has always been a joke.

death to wh*tey

>You actually have to adress peoples arguments rather than dismissing them completely for the persons flag

Oh i know it's terrible!

y u mad tho

allahu ackbar

No way.

Old Sup Forums was fucking shit.

Nigger did you notice today is
"FLAG DAY"
This shit isn't forever.
Its literally for a day.
Quit being a retarded sperg

No more kekistan bullshit
No more reddit bullshit

National flags or no flags at all.

>says the fucking pede

national flags are plebbit themselves, stop using spacing pede

this
we have lost all the personality that came with country flags, it was as if each flag had its stereotypes and that was cool

now I suspect we won't even see shitskin flags because they will be ashamed

Yea wtf no one will ever take us seriously now

yeah, IDs only would allow debates to concentrate on the topic alone, rather than 70 % of posters resorting to childish attacks on the flag of the poster, as neatly puts it

i do see some benefits of national flags though, one being that it does facilitate enquiries into poltical stuff in a certain country.

?why?

?why?

lately this board has been a little disappointing but usually its really fun to lure when there are happenings. also the 2016 us election, culminating in trump's victory, made 2016 one of the best years of this board

it's provocative, it gets the people GOING!

this

newfags rangeban when?