How many of you feel like they are trapped in a cuck movie?

Gotta resume my day:
-TV Shows: showing how sexist the spanish man is with his wife. 5 minutes later they show a muslim women happy for being a housewife and taking care of the children.
- Bus ads: posters where a woman bought a house with a black man
- I live in a place where I have to listen leftists students laughing with blacks (who earn much more money than them).
-News: BLACKS DINDU NUFFIN
- Social Services: full of muslims, blacks and gipsies who are literally eating my pension.

How do you deal with this? I feel it doesn´t make sense to even work, I would live worse than a muslims who cannot read. I´m wasting my youth living with my mother because I don´t enough fucking money. Almost all >25 years old are still living with the parents and those who found a job in europe had to come back because there is a shithole even worse outside.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wpc-zAbL2Uw
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Barcelona?

I know this feel, friend.

>Almost all >25 years old are still living with the parents
literally Croatia

>those who found a job in europe had to come back because there is a shithole even worse outside
There are people who move back, but most have stayed abroad. Dublin is full of Croats, Poles, Romanians, Brazilians, Spaniards, and such. New London desu

(our left is dead and everyone mocks libruls because they LARP Americans)

It's time to wake up. We are too good for this shit.
We wake up and go to work only to make the rich to richier and the big companies keep pushing their agenda down our throats. At this point it should be enough.
We do everything in this society and yet it does nothing for us.
One day we will realize this and fuck things up.

nope
they control the giant institutions that cannot be overcome
good luck having some soldier with kids choosing freedom and starvation over fucking you up

It's a complex problem which stems from the race to economic growth - we're all losers, no matter who wins

Multiculturalism was a mistake. I look at countries like a big party. The government plans and organizes the party, the citizens are the people who show up. Everything is cool as long as the citizens all know each other. But then you invite people from another party who weren't supposed to be there, and now there is not enough food and drinks for everyone. Now people have to share what little they have because the new guests didn't bring anything. You try to complain and they call you a selfish ass hole. Well I'm not the one who showed up to a party uninvited and brought nothing.

Immigration forces us to compete harder than we should have to. It's forces the youth of a country to comPete with fully grown adults who have families to feed. Why do you think so many immigrants work in jobs that were meant to be for youth? The immigrants work hard yes, but they are Fucking adults with families, obviously a fully grown man who has to feed kids will work harder than a 20 year old man who just finish school.

All of this in the name of diversity, makes me sad because it simply didn't need to happen

Here's my day.

>wake up
>shower, get ready, drive to work
>ignore massive gynocentric brainwashing campaign blasting at me on every radio station and out of everyone's mouths
>ignore all women at work, ignore all cucks at work
>do job
>go home
>ignore gynocentric, cucked bullshit on TV and online
>workout, listen to some podcasts like molymeme and styx
>check my stock portfolio
>video games
>ignore gold digging women trying to start a relationship with me over social media
>use social media only to communicate with family and in private
>sleep
>repeat

If you told me the bombs are falling and we have 5 minutes to live, my reaction would be "welp".

Fuck this gay feminist, progressive earth.

Is it really this bad in Spain?

south D:

Madrid or Barcelona?

There is a season to be born , to grow , to get old and to die.
We are literally at the end of the third in the west , everything is cucked , our generation was cucked by the previous one that build a colossal welfare state everywere and now we have to pay for every kind of shit and have little credit to buy things like homes.
Only taxcucks everywere , the only western country that still can fight back the cucking is the usa due to the republicans but otherwise we are living in the cuckmatrix.

Move to Northern Europe and spread your latin seed amigo

Insurgency is more powerful than you think friend

Re: revolutionary war, Vietnam war, war in the Middle East

Never give up your guns

But is sad, I´m traditional and I would like to have a family but shit seems impossible.

They are not as dangerous (because they use Spain and Italy as a point entry and is a place to gain money/children) but good lord muslims and gipsies parasite all they can. We also receive africans who are getting more and more flooded in every Street, I noticed some of these blacks are starting to be more impatient as less and less people give them money (hell they are fat, wear better clothes than the rest and talk a lot with the mobile pone, even the most retard would realize that they are richer than the normal spaniard)

Add to that the high unemployement, there is no money if you are white but hey there is enough money to give immigrants houses and money every month. In País Vasco muslims can earn like 1,500 euros (more than 2,000 if they have more kids) EVERY MONTH without a job.

STEP 1: Get a gun
STEP 2: Start fighting

You are so cucked that still not realize that the problem is not companies or capitalism but the insane size welfare states are becoming.

Every bad thing happening is tracked to the welfare state if you follow the money.

Seville?

come to Castilla la Mancha, trully the most redpilled community

lol

A FUCKING ROCK

>have to deal with disgusting smelly shitskins every morning in public transportation
>college filled with shitskins and chinks
>teachers are massive cucks with outright liberal agendas
>can't even openly speak your mind without risking to be kicked out or police involved
>fucking kebabs and curry niggers are the only cheap take out food available
>have to deal with loud screaming arab family living above after your day is over
>there's a show about a white guy getting literally cuckolded by his wife that gave birth to a niglet after coming back from a trip to Africa on TV

you sound like a pussy faggot

everyone here lives with their parents because its the normal thing to do

people who move just because are liberal retards

>everyone who does something I don't like is a liberal
you are literally the right wing sjw

>something I don't like
i literally dont give a shit about where people live
go kys degenerate whore

>Watching tv with family

>Constant interracial couples in ads

>One is literally a white woman leaving her husband and sitting on a black mans lap (Thanks JewSA you faggots).

>White guys are always potrayed as evil, or a scrawny beta nerd

>Watching "We're the millers" with cousins

>In the movie Jennifer aniston and the rest of the family are playing a drawing game where you guess what the other person is drawing

>Jennifer aniston starts screaming "BIG BLACK COCK, A BIG BLACK COCK!!".

And that's supposed to be a kids movie.

This world is gay and retarded

obviously you do or you wouldn't be whining about it like a retard

only one whining like a retard is you + i dont even realize why do you wear fascist flag, take on the one with un or lgtb instead, it would fit you better degenerate prick
and im not right wing

>everyone here lives with their parents because its the normal thing to do
You do realize that a sizable portion of people who come here since the election are parents themselves?
The reason you live with your parents is you don't have your priorities straight. You're spending your money on useless shit, and letting the system fuck you over.

>>Jennifer aniston starts screaming "BIG BLACK COCK, A BIG BLACK COCK!!".
What the fuck, it's real

i live on my parents village estate where we lived for hundreds and thousands of years and im from a nupper middle class family, going to a good college

only reason why you move outa ll the time is because you are a bunch of rootless liberal faggots with no identity

Figured you were American with that flag. Not sure how things work in Croatia.
Nah, I moved out because I wanted to not have to rely on anyone, see other things, and what I could accomplish by myself. One day, I'll go home, but I already know home, I want to do and see other things. Not necessarily in a city though.

Yeah i honestly don't like watching TV and movies lately with my family, especially with all the PC interracial cuck propaganda, you never know what to expect or if you'll be sick to your stomach. It's a damn shame that people think it's okay

>We're the millers
>kids movie
It's a movie about a drug dealer building a family with a stripper. It's a comedy, but I wouldn't call it a kids movie.

>The reason you live with your parents is you don't have your priorities straight
A decent apartment is about a half of the average monthly salary in Croatia. I don't even know how people who work in supermarkets/don't have a job survive

Just don't give a shit faggot. It's that easy.

i dont put croatia flag cause i hate this country

people dont want to live together because they are so individualistic and unable to connect with even their own family which means literally nothing to them, jsut like tradition means nothing to them

here im being attacked by a 13yrold ethnic kekistani wearing a fascist flag for daring to oppose degeneracy

remember, unless you are estranged from your family, forget all the moral values and accept homosex you are not redpilled

>cuck movie?
only cucks watch cuck movies

I'm like an eight Jewish (my nose is half crooked; only takes one drop) and I'd jump into the oven if it meant the rest of my kind followed
I really feel bad for you guys in Europe (and Canada), you don't deserve this. Except maybe the Canadians.

spanish civil war II when

I don´t need to see a cuck movie when I live in a cuck world.
Women are cucked too though as the TVs and magazines talk about how horrible being a mother is (if you are white of course) at the same time they say how happy those black women and muslim are for being mother.
And is working, some of our retards are saying that they don´t want to have kids when they can adopt, fortunetly I know these kind of women end like desperate single mother once they get old so I don´t care about them.

Madrid is similar (not OP)

>women are cucked too
Ever since the civil rights movement, especially that damned pill
Everything about it is bad. The estrogen it puts in the water, the side effects it has, the psychological effects from both side effects and reasonable (in the sense it's normal, but in no way is it reasonable in any other sense) changes in behavior from the women knowing they won't get knocked up
Don't forget the intended effect, lowering birthrates and advocating slutting and degeneracy

>We wake up and go to work only to make the rich to richier
This is incorrect. The rich getting richer has to do with monetary policy and the Federal Reserve. See pic related. It has no direct correlation to our jobs.

>the big companies keep pushing their agenda down our throats
You voluntarily participate in them. Stop participating in consumerism and hedonism. Grow your own food, harness your own solar power, and avoid overworking on the clock, because of taxes, and pick up an under-the-table craft.

Many women get the big redpill once they get old, they realize not even the ugliest man like sluts or women who refuses to be mother and even if they still want to be sluts, they can´t compete against younger women.

holy shit. what the fuck happened to spain? and you say this is in andalucia even???

when i lived there ~5 years ago I didn't see any propaganda (save 1 ad with a prospective employer asking a male applicant if he considered to become "embarazado")

even remember this restaurant with racist imagery outside. i asked a black American colleague about it and he said it didn't surprise him there, and pretty much not worth getting mad about.

i guess the USA has gotten a lot more fucked up in those past 5 years too tho
also heard multiple occasions where people in office said stuff about black people you absolutely could not say in USA. one even called that same black guy her slave (she was joking and they were friends, but still, she'd be fired for that immediately here)

>A decent apartment is about a half of the average monthly salary in Croatia.
Should be about a third of your monthly income if you're being cautious. What is the average monthly salary in Croatia anyways?

Their yearly income is your monthly income.

t. european former commie brate

Get on a ferry to Marocco, throw your passport away and "flee" back to Europe. Come to Germany and pretend to be from Northern Africa and apply for asylum. You'll get good money for literally nothing. Don't start working here, your taxes will only pay for the bullshit while Achmed and Muhammad are having fun all day on your expense. Instead do the same, it will hopefully bring down the system so we can rebuild from the ashes soon.

desu I'm thinking street violence will be likely between whites and muds in Europe's future

user people like you thinking your life is a move and the whole world revolves around you is part of the reason why its shit, you are just as bad as a normie, get off my board

Leave Spain Miguel, it's beyond saving. Your options are America, Norway, Britain, or anything east of Germany.

>Their yearly income is your monthly income.
That's the problem then. Should be making more money.
youtube.com/watch?v=Wpc-zAbL2Uw

>What is the average monthly salary in Croatia anyways?
Some $1000

>Should be about a third of your monthly income if you're being cautious
Cautious in which way? All the cheap apartments are shite and no one wants to live outside of big cities (no jobs). It's either suck it up and live with your parents until you get a good job and get married or move to Ireland/Sweden/Germany/Austria

This is now a cukeurope thread

>Have to witness German couples, instead of with their possible children, go grocery shopping with rapefugges they house on a weekly basis
>Germans literally despise themselves so much they forego the most basic instinct of procreation to have the honor of housing and feeding a fully grown adult nigger
>Stupid "rapefugee helper Germans whiite girls lwith ugly ass fuck manlet refugees on the streets holding hands
>Drive my from work passing kidergarden: not a single white kid. Hear the arabized , crass lewd shitkin spawn screeching
>On the subway at 22nightly sometimes Not a single white
>Open the local newspaper
>Hedaline:
Refugee help build....
>Open my doctor's home page
>Headline: Special access for refugees (they don't own a health card for not being citizens)
>Open the train transit homepage to book a ticket to visit my relatives
>Headline: Refugee intern win award for...
>Refugees refugees refugees refugees. Everywhere you look . Force feeding the cattle
>Ride train to rural dubfuckingnowehere
>The controller checks my ticket but foregoes the nigger next to me despite him boarding later than me in front of my own eyes
>Arrive in rural town of relatives
>Hunh Finally a place without sh-
>Aaaaaand 15 min later another shitskit
>New red nikes, iPhone in hand
>arrive at my relatives
>Yes anonon they build a refugee shelter right 10mins from here
>Town is 2000 people

This is genocide.
We're getting literally genocided in the most devilish and sneaky way imaginable
Btw nothing in this writeup is exaggeration.
Just nuke us

daily reminder that your government pushed us to open our borders and send those migrants to Germany

Nope, I live in Trump Country
Life is Good
Fuck off we're full

Literally same here in cuckistan...there is only one solution to this problem, but we are too few and are monitored too much.

10 min driving or walking?

bull fucking shit

Take heart in the fact that the movement is gaining ground. Something needs to break, something is going to happen soon. The fire is rising, the revolution has already begun.

>watching the electric jew

>Some $1000
Yeah, pretty low.

>Cautious in which way?
1/3 Rent, 1/3 expenses, 1/3 savings

> All the cheap apartments are shite and no one wants to live outside of big cities (no jobs).
You mean you don't want to commute and you believe that you need/deserve a minimum. If you want to get ahead, you're going to have to get out of your comfort zone. Adapt to your situation or perish.
This is what the West is learning atm. We're all too comfortable to do anything about the existential threat within our midst. No one wants to risk their central air, 1$ slice, kikebook selfies, and new iPhone, even for a time, to rectify what has been done.

and to imagine there's literally nothing waiting for you after death, it's just eternal void

>not believing in God
>current year
kek

whatever makes you feel better lad

but I'm no better than the chicken I ate this noon

I haven't had a TV in five years, my brother haven't had a TV in ten years. Neither of us subscribe to netflix so we are just not following any shows.

So much more free time now...to watch clips of cat on Youtube!

1500€? what the fuck, that's almost 3 times the minimum wage here, for fucks sake what are you guys doing over there you fucking pussies

>1/3 Rent, 1/3 expenses, 1/3 savings
Not possible desu. You can save up for a vacation, but that's that

>You mean you don't want to commute
The commute isn't free, user. Petrol is also way more expensive in Europe so you either commute by train or bus

they're reparations for the reconquista, bigot

>he thinks he's worth the same as an immigrant

Truman Show.(Celeb breeding & handling program)

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

>Except maybe the Canadians

Theres a reason we barely have muslims, user... they know :^)

>archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
This is why I still love this board.