What is Sup Forums's opinion on Kanye West?

youtube.com/watch?v=DHyLbD2lUCc

Other urls found in this thread:

vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/kanye-west-reportedly-suffered-memory-loss-since-forced-hospitalization/
youtube.com/watch?v=o_m_4OmLAqE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Can you save me the time & say what he said in the rant video? thanks

Sup Forums worships his black cock

Well the short of it is that he discusses how the media lied and tried to convince everybody Hillary was going to win the election. He delves into other things, I suggest just watching the video.

autistic nigger that is slightly better than the average nog.
still a nigger though

Big ego for such a short nigger.

Kanye West is the Family Guy of rap music

He's a gay fish

watch the video

interesting, I feel bad for Kanye tho, if the elites want to silence him, his career's over

No one man should have all that power

Wow, I never was able to sum it up about my dislike of Kanye, but this is perfect.

speaks troof to powa

based black man

What the hell is a Kanye West?

he's trying to say something in all of his interviews but can never quite get it out
that's why everyone has an impression of him being a powertripping egomaniac but in reality he's frustrated because he has learned something

Same as you; a thick cunt.

Do you mean his concert rant or is there some other more recent video?

Watch the video, it's political

I don't think you know what you're talking about, explain your reasoning

i hear he likes fish sticks in his mouth

he got so redpilled (((they))) took him in for another MK ultra session

He's way smarter than people think, everything he does is a calculated publicity move. Pretty sure Kanye knows most people are retards.

Even marrying the Kardashian whore was.

kek, this is some high level retard shit on par with Evangelicals

>he is trying to say something over and over again but it never makes sense
>he definitely has something huge to tell us!

Go watch The Big Bang Theory and bazingo your ball sack you cunt, or better yet, buy some Yeezys

The clock’s ticking, I just count the hours

I'm sure he would give up his life to deliver a message that would quickly be spun as another one of his egomaniacal outbursts

Keep living that useful idiot life

>he's trying to say something in all of his interviews but can never quite get it out

Translation: he's a double digit IQ ape who can't articulate himself properly

Any man who owns a Char custom Zaku is A O.K.

he was mkultrad

vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/kanye-west-reportedly-suffered-memory-loss-since-forced-hospitalization/

Kanye is like Family Guy: just regurgitated pop culture references, here today, irrelevant tomorrow, and silly little ignorant lyrics that make people laugh because it's so bad but it's also cool to sing because "it's just ironic"

Good beats though (too bad he doesn't make those either lmao)

>useful idiot
>unironically worships Kanye West, sneaker merchant and professional autismo

Serbs truly are a waste of space

A complete retard.
youtube.com/watch?v=o_m_4OmLAqE

I think he's a fucking idiot and I don't like his music.

>monkey man
gas self

theyve wiped the image from the internet but they used to have one showing him in handcuffs

electroshock 'therapy', drugs, etc.

if you are too valuable or too high profile and they can get to you, they use those

ask david brock when hes on here. he had a stint in a medical hospital when he was doing an expose on the clintons and that hospital specialized in electroshock or a well known mk ultra tool

He's a genius.

President 2024

Damn fucking right, he just doesn't articulate himself in the way that everybody would like him to.

Typical nigger...no humility no intelligence and goes crazy when they get some white gold

he's been out of his mind a long time