Whites rule europe

>whites rule europe
>spiritually void, philosophy and literature stagnates, degenerate
>meds rule europe
>greatest culture the world has ever seen, great advances in literature and philosophy, women and non-meds know their place
face it white man, you want meds to rule over you once more

Other urls found in this thread:

cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/po.html
youtube.com/watch?v=o3Es-PRMAg0
archive.is/Hb8em
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The nordic being shitty cucks is something i have experienced first hand being raised on a nordic shit country. Moving away asap though

You both go into the oven. Stop with the fucking divide and conquer tactics, it'll never work. White people are white regardless of their geographical location. There can be non-white people in southern and in northern europe, just as there can be white people. Your location doesn't make you any more or any less white or non-white.

Where?

Norway, born and raised sadly

Meds are white. Nords are white.

Kikes are not white.

>>spiritually void, philosophy and literature stagnates, degenerate
The Germans, English and French, were better than the Romans at those subjects.

Where are you moving to?

Fucking moron, its not just "white"; what is white then huh faggot? White as in skin color? Then my best bud from northern pakistan is fucking whiter then i am. Skin color is not what "being white" is about. Its about culture, traditions and morals. Parts that the nordic cucks are not even close to the same level as the southern european.

Portugal

Indian Prime Minister. No far right. Antifa and commies are feral

Spain

No far right. Antifa and commies are feral

Italy

Fish out subhumans for the last 30 years. No far right. Antifa and commies are feral

Greece

Biggest antifa in Europe. Fish out niggers for the last 30 years

Fuck off. Meds are subhuman

OP is right. Take one box of these meds and all your problems and quarrels about life will be over.

>said the Berber/Moor

Agreed. But still, it's not about your place of origin.

>White as in skin color?
Yes.
>Then my best bud from northern pakistan is fucking whiter then i am
Tough realization for you, I guess.

I am white.

Did you know that 95%+ of Portuguese carry negro genes? Did you know that almost a quarter of Portugese has Jewish ancestry? White how?

\thread

>White people are white regardless of their geographical location.
read aristotle sweetie, wh*tes and meds are forever separate
lmao
i'd rather have antifa and commies then a wh*te ruling over me
>wh*te debating skills
lmao

i couldn't give less of a fuck about some quasi-arabs down south who clings to past achievements while their countries are undergoing an economic collapse, stop fishing up the negroes and i'm content

The history books beg to differ.

>meds build the entirety of Western civilization
>nords appropriate it and somehow believe they have the jurisdiction to establish who is white and who is not

??????????????????

@129884122
I am white.

Check pic related and stop being moronic, you're an embarrassment. Source: cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/po.html

>economic collapse
better than the cultural collapse that has happened in every white country

Hello guys am I white

I didn't want to give you any more (You)s, but honestly, as if you were the one to talk, you disgusting, animalistic, subhuman, filthy nigger. Your shithole of a "country" has the BIGGEST population of niggers and other non-white apes of ANY first world nations. Keep sucking monkey cocks, Jamal Dindudaquan.

>he thinks that only happens to nordics
i was in barcelona and the fag parade was out of control. the south is in the same boat

yeah because of wh*tes spreading their degenerate culture

Bullshit. Nords are superior to medicucks.

And your average American is a pure Anglo-Saxon from Mayflower. Welcome to 2017, mednigger. Last thousand years? Celtic-Germanci dominance.

Still not replying to evidence, I see. It's useless to argue with subhuman slavs. No wonder you're so mad and try to attack others, your "country"'s quality of life is lower than ANY european country.

White (branco/blanco) was first used by spanish and portuguese sailors in the age of discovery as slang to distinguish europeans from the rest, but they had other official terms in the colonial caste system (mestizo, castizo, pardo, etc.). In anglo colonies they did use that term officially, and since obviously they only wanted their people to live there they excluded others from the term - going as far as calling germans and swedes swarthy. In the USA it then broadened to include all Protestants, then all Catholics, Orthodox and Jews- and then again for MENA.

Colonials can decide who is or is not white, as it's basically a word to classify those you want residing (and reproducing) there. As a european it doesn't make any difference as you should be living in your nation, with your tribe.

Nothing to reply about, stupid nigger. You couldn't even comprehend my post which didn't say that 95%+ of Portugal is nig(it is, one drop rule); it was about 95%+ of ethnic Portuguese having negro blood 3,2-6-% and ~25% of them having a kike ancestry(even more nigger blood). Same about Spanish niggers

Then you should read more.

>lmao
The number of great writers and philosophers from any one of those countries dwarfs that of Rome. Though there are some great exceptions, the Romans were mostly barbarians with nice infrastructure; Italy hit it's cultural peak during the Renaissance.

Germans and Swedes being called "swarthy" is one made up quote attributed to Benjamin Franklin. White = Celtic-Germanic

Whites - exterminate injuns
Iberian niggers - breed new subhuman spic race

Meds ruining White man's world not even once

There's no need to be upset, Miguel. Just because the Islamic Empire consumed and molded the Spanish Empire millenia ago doesn't mean you need to throw a shitfit and shoot the messenger.

Shut the fuck up, you inbred fucking vermin. I'm sure you look like a disgusting mongoloid. I am white. Of course, there are non-whites in my country, but just as there are non-whites in yours. Cease and desist embarrassing yourself and showing your ignorance.

Check pic related, again.

Was simply stating the truth about your "country", as you seem to have forgotten it, nigger. I am white. You most likely (statistically speaking alone) aren't.

>The number of great writers and philosophers from any one of those countries dwarfs that of Rome.
quality over quantity

t. Tengri-Bögü

>majority R1B which is also present in subsaharan Africa/Heart of Darkness Congo
>Still nothing disproving the Berbers from Northern Africa and the Islamic empire made their move and molded your civilization
>in fact this picture arguably suffices as evidence of it occurring due to the genetic proportional differences in Spain and Portugal compared to neighboring France and other nations to the north
I suggest you take a second to think about what you're posting before you post it.

>inbred
Little you know that nigger racemixed Spain is more inbred than racially pure Sweden

And again, your nigger genetics prevented you from understanding that I spoke of "native" Portuguese and spaniards

t. Subhuman pale nigger known as Medwog

OK. Remember to tell Grandpa Mohammed you love him, Julio.

And just for the sake of it, here's another factual map for you subhumans.

Take a look at Russia! Also, please amerifat nigger, provide one of your own country's percentage, I'm eager to see it!

Great, I am not racemixed, I am white.

>Still nothing disproving the Berbers from Northern Africa and the Islamic empire made their move and molded your civilization
Except the historic fact that the Christian kingdoms of Leon and Castille reconquered the peninsula from the moors, and shortly afterwards the berbers and jews were completely expelled from all Spanish territories.
You should read more before going on an ignorant parade about history.

Do you think that Ancient philosophy if more relevant today, then everything since Renaissance?

>reconquered
Meaning the conquered and mixed in the first place.
>"expelled"
Those genetic differences in that map you posted say otherwise.

>Spaniadd
>White
See
You are a nigger

No. You're insane and need help. I am white.

>seriously trying to compare oneself to a country that spans two continents.

You literally allowed converts to Christshitcuckery to stay. And that's how you became even more shitskin

Cicero and the stoics make for good reading but they aren't great philosophers. Virgil and Ovid can go to to to with Shakespeare, Goethe, and Milton, but they don't have anything else to offer.

It's not a surprise that the best literature in Latin was written by people other than the Romans.

Of course, nigger, that's what HE started doing. I'm just playing his demented game for fun.

Says the fucking orthodox, just kys, please.

>Those genetic differences in that map you posted say otherwise.
Unless you think the arabs and moors come from Congo and sub-Saharan Africa you're fucking retarded.

That's less admixture than the average white American.

Arabs are 7-20% negro. Shitberians are 3-6% nigger.

Denial is strong

Hello, Jew. How are you?

FUCK OFF D&C KIKES
FUCK OFF D&C KIKES
FUCK OFF D&C KIKES
FUCK OFF D&C KIKES

>Arabs are 7-20% negro. Shitberians are 3-6% nigger.
Then why do actual arab countries have less R1b haplogroup than Spain? According to you that haplogroup comes from them.

Deja de responder al hilo, es lo que quieren. ¿No ves que esta gente con la que estás discutiendo no tiene ni amigos, ni gente que les quiera y tratan de liberar su frustración sexual y emocional en foros anónimos para que la poca gente que les soporta no descubra lo socialmente retrasados y asquerosos que realmente son? Si lo que quisieran es tener una discusión cívica, se callarían la boca a la primera que les enseñas pruebas como llevamos haciendo desde hace 5 posts. Déjalo estar, o al menos dale al sage.

>Muh Arabs are white!!!
Arabs are Arab, pal.

And concerning the subsaharans, yes, there were some people in their empire hailing from the subsaharan as a result of the TransSaharan slave trade and the common use of African slaves as soldiers or protection. Additionally, slave owners using female slaves as concubines, and in turn either keep their children as slaves which could then be used in the army or indoctrinate them into Islamic society as practicing Muslims, who would then live in the conquered lands like a normal Muslim would. For those male slaves which were not castrated (they could not be castrated within the realm of the empire) and those descendants of slaves, it's not at all surprising that they indulged on the spoils of victories in Spain, and wherever else the empire spread.

Seriously, open a history book.

Somalians and swedes are both subhuman

youtube.com/watch?v=o3Es-PRMAg0

Huh, what did I do

>be blond
>Asian girls want to touch my hair
feels good being Nordic

desu both med and nord countries are cucked, only slav countries are uncucked.

The real whiteness test is this: If you moved to rural Utah, would you look foreign or not?

No tengo nada mejor que hacer desu.

That's nice and great, yet you still left unexplained why Arab countries have less of a R1b presence than Spain.
Hell, you outright ignore the fact that Wales and Ireland have an even bigger percentage than Spain, while having a vastly inferior Arab contact.

>vastly inferior Arab contact.
Non-existent *

Remind me how many wars Europeans fought against one another.

celtic-germanic master race!

Why would I bother explaining why they have less of an R1b presence? Obviously R1b predates Arabic arrival.
Are you trying to imply I argued R1b overall is some sort of pickup from the Arab conquests? Because that is not at all the argument, nor would it make sense given R1b is present both in untouched Northern Europe and Sub Saharan Africa. R1b likely predates the conquests. The notable part is that there are shared traits with their neighbors to the south in higher percentages than what their neighbors to the north have. Additionally, there are some genetic groups present in their charts which are not similar at all to the Anglo or Nordic areas, and the proportions are way off compared to even next door neighbor, France. Additionally, among those disproportianate differences, you can find matches which likely come from the Middle east, North Africa, and SS Africa. Spain and Portugal got their shit blended the fuck up.

hmm retard d&c troll thread better get bogged down in serious discussion

>mfw Rome colonised them

You pathetic Swedish shills need to die.

>cuck that allowed his kids to date/marry subhuman jewniggers
>leading glorious Northwestern European Master Race
No

muditerraneans are all the same subhuman filth, arab mixed christcucks

Yeah, just like people in the United States have more African and Mexican admixture than people in Canada. Does that make you non-white?

Yes it does make those with nigger and spic ancestors non-white. You can't be White and have shitskin ancestors. At all. Whites don't carry genetic memory of the highest race betrayal

>Muh nigger russian strikes again
I'd rather be a Berber/Moor who's proud about his country's history and accomplishments than some literal mongrel with no identity who's sad little life consists in calling "nigger" to other Med countries.

Throw whatever fit you have at me and call me a sub-saharan piece of trash if you like, but Spaniards/Portuguese/Italians/Greeks are and will be always happy that they don't live in fucking Germany sucking Ahmed's cock or in some post-soviet cold fucking hellhole like Russia.

>moorjani
lmao, the authors literally mistake documented east asian affinity in central Europeans for African admixture in south Euros

see archive.is/Hb8em

not that some south Euros don't have some african, but north Italians for instance score 0 subsaharan on ADMIXTURE at pretty much every K, while central and north Euros do score non trivial east asian admixture at low K

>PIGS
>not more enriched than Germany and Western nations
Kek, Portushits even have Indian Prime Minister already
>Britain
>nog
Nigger please. You are fucking coon vermin

And you are not "Euros,". Fucking human garbage

delicious butthurt bavanigger/albonigger tears, as always
the nog in brits in that analysis is so low it could be noise, I'll give you that

Imagine that you right.... Sicilian and South Italians are migrated and keep migrating en masse to the industrious North. Nothing prevents intermarriage. In fact, too much of it goes on. So you can kiss goodbye (to your imaginary racially pure Central Italy+Padania). Good luck with Italian ethnonationalism and (South and Sicilian immigrants filled) Lega Nord

I assume this is old, but anyway you can see that where there are the least minorities the IQ is like 10 higher.

yeah that's kinda true, but terrone diaspora mostly concentrated in the big industrial centers like Milan, Turin and Genoa
the usual academic sample for north Italy comes from Bergamo and nearby areas which are not as influenced

meds are white