Why isnt Sup Forums using the right gaypride flag?

Why is this place so racist and denies my fellow niggas their part in gay culture. Fix this moot

Because being black isn't a mental disorder

Or is it?

>being black isn't a mental disorder

It looks like literal dog shit.

Fucking hell BLM can't help but ruining everything
>Originally there was a black stripe on the flag to symbolize those killed by AIDS
>Ey yo we wuz oppressed! Gibs flag!

>adding literal shit colors
fuck that

just concrete proof that niggers ruin everything.

>roody-poo advocating for candy-asses

Lel

>using oldfag filter words
you stupid reggin, I like you

the brown represents eating the poopoo?

fuck you whitey. it shows how it should be. my fellow homies on top, risen above everyone else.

O YEA WE /GAYFLAG/ NAO

REPRAZENT WORD TO MY HOMIE TYRONE AT THE LAUNDROMAT SEE YOU AT HOME BOO BTW I'M GETTING MORE ASS LUBE

>mfw google "gay pride flag"
>mfw google "gay pride"
>mfw google "gay"

anyone else seeing this?

Niggers were already purple though
>Purple Drank
>Kangz

Nasty tbqhwyf

Would it be possible to coopt the flag to amke it meaningless? Add white, pick a color for straight men and a color for straight women then complain when gays use the "non-inclusive" flag. Call them bigots. Basically make them live up to the impossible inclusive standards they pretend to believe in.

Why the fuck did they add black and brown to the flag before they thought to add indigo, you know like a fucking rainbow?

Lesbian
Gay
Black
Trans
nigga crackas be takin shit from us wit day buy-secks-ual

Isn't it tho

I feel like Comey alone in a room with Trump when I use the pride flag.

maybe you're just looking at it upside down, and your underneath all the homos.

I think this should be the LGB flag.

if so then only because all the whiteys can resist my ebony coloured body worthy of a god, and all want to get some of that chocolate cake at once.

first they ruined rainbows, then they took a shit on top of them

Who is moot?

>they added the colors of shit and death
Apt.

it shows the death of whitey taking a shit on you white bois

The dopey left has actually been memed into turning the rainbow flag into the flag of racial separation.

Liberalism in over 25 year olds should be classed as a type of brain damage.

being into cock is not a mental disorder dude,it's like saying drinking coca cola is and enjoying is a mental disorder because coca cola is not ''natural'' but manmade.
You see what I mean? Let people suck dick it's no many anyway and there will be always plenty of guys who are into pussy.

Gr8 b8

FPBP

>leftists pets eating each other

Weak analogy, 3/10

It's a mod here, it seems, probably in charge of server administration or something. Here's a picture of him together with 404 girl.

just a reminder that all you idiots got baited way too easy...
im dissappointed Sup Forums. hoped this thread would just get archived without replies