Two can play this game, drumpftards

two can play this game, drumpftards

let's see how you enjoy the second ammendment now that's open season on the traitor cops, politicians and nazis out there

heh

I full support his right to have owned a gun.

I am a Nazi and I support this man for killing kike enablers he is a true patriot, apparently a better partiot than Sup Forums who condemn his anti kike actions

>OMG guns can be used to shoot rural and suburban retards too? b-ban them!
drumpf supporters right now lol

OP is a douche

This is a dream come true, liberals will now start to murder conservatives and both narratives will crumble on top of each other so hard the Pure Acceleration® will be something to behold.

That was the most retarded comment I have ever fucking seen. Rural people shoot each other with guns all the fucking time.Rural areas are much safer then your niggertopia paradise known as a metropolitan city.

I love it desu. The guy was a traitor to the white race, he supports action against Assad. Fuck him, too bad lefties can't fucking aim

^-also this

>implying we haven't been waiting for a moral excuse to exterminate the left

Kys

Stop falling for obvious bait.

>Declares war on the side that has all the guns
Top kek, bring it you fuck

>leaf

>10 minutes
>50-100 rounds
>0 fatalities
You sure you want this?

There's an oven with your name on it, pal.

Radica Liberal Terrorism.

Totally support it. Being it. Try that shit around some for the people I know and end up dead just like his fat Libby ass.

Please prove our point that leftist are insane, unhinged, violent, racists. Pleeeease.

And carried a .32 acp handgun on him afterwards for protection

lol wut... I always scratch my noggin when I see the kill stats for nigger shootings too. They are barking up the wrong tree.

Lol bring it on pussies, you shot all those rounds and only wounded one or two people? Hahaha I only need one round for a kill and let's see how quickly your ranks shrink when all the fag kykes and fat dykes leave as soon as shit gets real. Fuck you, bring it on

I'm all for it.
Let's have that all-out war already.

Well said my fellow bernie supporter

The left is done.
Their response to this incident will determine if there is ANY future for liberalism as an idea.
If they go full Kathy Griffin/Kohn-Maddow
>it will get ugly fast.

Lol for real, they would blow through their ammo before the fight even started

I AM HERE TO KICK ASS AND CHEW BUBBLEGUM...AND I'M ALL OUTTA BUBBLEGUM.

2018 law passes making it mandatory to carry a weapon in the USA if not a felon.
2019 self defence laws add pre emptive strike component making it legal to shoot belligerent.
2020 shortly after trump reelection it is now only a 3rd degree misdemeanor to shoot and kill minorities after dusk with zero provocation.

Best timeline.

Take me out at the ball game,
Take me out with the crowd;
Buy me some rifles and ammo packs,
I don't care if I never get back.
Let me root, root, root for the left wing,
If they don't win, it's a sham.
For it's one, two, three shots, you're out,
At the old ball game.

reported to dhs.

enjoy

Lock and load ladies, the leftists are getting restless.

Change your flag, kike.

In 2014, political blogger[31][32] Lamar White, Jr. uncovered anonymous comments from 2002 on the white supremacist website Stormfront that referenced a speech Scalise had given, from which he concluded Scalise addressed the European-American Unity and Rights Organization (EURO), a group founded by David Duke.[31][33][34][35][36][37]

DO YOU WANT TOTAL WAR?

> Let me tell you something, pendejo. You pull any of your crazy shit with us, you flash a piece out on the lanes, I'll take it away from you, stick it up your ass and pull the fucking trigger 'til it goes "click."

But we're the racists.

Right wingers own most of the guns in the US, and libtards can't really rely on gangbangers to fight for them.

>heh

What's so funny?

>"Finally, the shooter was shot behind home plate as he was circling around to the first base dugout

>Rep. Ron DeSantis, R-Fla., told Fox News he left just before the shooting. As he walked to his car, a man asked DeSantis if it was Republicans or Democrats practicing. About 3 minutes later, at around 7:15 a.m., the shooting began, DeSantis said. It reportedly lasted about 10 minutes.

>"Behind third base, I see a rifle...I hear Steve Scalise over near 2nd base scream," Brooks said. "...While all of this is going on, Steve Scalise our whip was lying on the ground near the second base position crawling into right field, leaving a trail of blood."

YOU'RE OUT!

Jesus

Your face, you dumb nigger.

Ignore the gunshills, they are trying to control the narrative
Focus on the media and liberal fear mongering
Stop defending and start attacking

>Kike enablers
KEK!!!!!

Repubs literally calling for further armament right now. Fucking retarded leaf

Well we know liberalism is a mental disorder. So how about we ban libtards from owning guns.

Also spay and neuter....

2022: not even a misdemeanor, just considered impolite