I want to marry a slut/whore and turn her into a traditional housewife. How do I go about doing this?

I want to marry a slut/whore and turn her into a traditional housewife. How do I go about doing this?

Other urls found in this thread:

the21convention.com/video/marrying-medusa-female-psychopath/
youtube.com/watch?v=UGobXsmPx78
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telegony_(pregnancy)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microchimerism
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16084184
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4282758/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

for what purpose?

Chasity belt

>wanting to get cucked this badly

You can try, but dont marry her.

No hymen no diamond

You don't save yourself the heartache

To save a life, procreate and further the white race.

Fuck her

Only makes sense if you do it with a bunch of them at the same time. Greater odds of getting a workable one.

Don't do it!

the21convention.com/video/marrying-medusa-female-psychopath/

A broken woman cannot be mended. She will simply deceive you.

>by getting aids
Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you? Once you've fallen on this path, you can't leave it. Sluts will always be sluts and there Is no changing it.

literally any girl with a kid.

Good luck y'all.That's gonna be harder than findin' a needle in a haystack

With alot of violence and emotional abuse.

Nigga do you really expect anyone to watch that video?

Preferable a white kid

Well, he is flying the Cuckistani flag.

Same way everyone else who wants a traditional housewife goes about it? Just be in the upper 1-5% and she'll pretend to be a traditional housewife if that's what you're into.

Find a young (18-24) single mother with a (as in singular, 1) fully white kid. She won't cheat on you, as she learned full hand what fucking an "alpha" will get you. You'll be a little c cuck, but she could also birth 3 of your own genetic children, and you could turn the 4th kid that isn't yours against its birth father.

>kekistan flag
I'm guessing you're some loser, why would you set yourself up for this abuse?

You fool. You just need to find a traditional wife, and behave like a man. But you don't understand what I mean by that.

I've tried bro. I started goin out with a real banger about 2-3 years ago. Smokin body, but she sorta had a rep for being a hoe. Couple seperate people told me not to trust her but I tried to change her. It worked for about 8 months before found out she cheated on me.

Not worth bro.

checked

>turning a whore into a housewife
Not possible
>kekistan flag
do what you want

Degenerate

kys cuckistan

Don't do something this stupid

You can start with the purchase of a hijab and acquisition of a copy of the Quran.

So you basically want to be a beta bux?

Anything is possible. I won't give up.

Just buy a robowaifu already, money well spent

>Everyone in this thread forgetting that Jesus's Waifu was an ex-whore

Let him who is without sin cast the first stone
And you people claim to represent Western (Christian) culture, pathetic hypocrits

How would wifing a whore make me a beta cuck? If anything it makes me alpha as fuck for changing her ways

Inshallah
Huwite sharia NOW

youtube.com/watch?v=UGobXsmPx78

Jesus was a dirty yid tho

You can't, i tried too. Give OP just try to find a perfect good instead.

Nice flag Ahmed

If you have children with a slut you will forever be cucked by her previous sexual partners:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telegony_(pregnancy)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microchimerism

There is a reason why our ancestors used to lock women in isolation - her other sexual partners can pollute your children's genes even if there was no conception happening at the time!

study monarch programming techniques and create an alter that is a stepford wife.
Will take time.

Because these are sensitive faggots who are too insecure to even fathom they could be seen amongst other men and stand out among them.

Their ideal woman has to be either too stupid or desperate to ever have had sex with another man or a literal robot (/asian)

You never heard the term "You cant turn a ho into a housewife" have you? Once a slut always a slut

forgiving =/= marrying

Has anyone of you fucked a 9 or 10?
Be honest.
>30 virgin here.

Marrying is the ultimate form of forgiveness. Otherwise you are a pagan who doesn't not really believe in the beauty of grace

Sucking cock is the ultimate form of humility but that doesn't make it a holy act

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microchimerism
Holy shit!! This is why look more like my uncle.
WTF. Is this real?

>marrying a saved woman you love is like sucking cock

Says a lot about where your priorities are at

Strong character and be able to dick her better than all who came before you.

best i got was a 8 and I've been fucking girls since i was 7

>marrying a whore isn't like sucking cock
>he's never heard of mileage

haha yeah
>Male microchimerism in women without sons: quantitative assessment and correlation with pregnancy history.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16084184

>Revisiting telegony: offspring inherit an acquired characteristic of their mother's previous mate
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4282758/

you can't dick her better than her imagination can, and she could easily start fantasizing about a better dicking with one of her previous partners (even if they don't dick as well as you).

If you marry this slut you marry every dick she's ever sucked or had in her. Why would you invite this into your marriage? Find a virgin, don't settle for roasties.
Yes it's real, many philosophers and scientists wrote about it. They though that DNA debunked it, but Telegony is starting to gain traction again, for good reason.

ROASTIES BTFO

this is deep, brah.

watching...