Happening in San Francisco

San Francisco police are responding to an active shooter situation in San Francisco, according to authorities.

Other urls found in this thread:

abc7news.com/news/multiple-people-shot-in-san-francisco-at-ups-facility/2098106/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kek
i hope shooter will kill as much normies as possible

Sf inhabitant, just heard fuckton of sirens like 15 minutes ago.

Fix your fucking gun laws, America.

I was wondering when the religion of piece would hit faglandia.

go look for them and periscope it faggot. time to do your part on here. btw this is your flag.

Cali has the strictest gun laws in the US.

GTFO with that bullshit

Please be a mudslime

SHOOTER down folks nothing to see here anymore. I'm sleepy aren't you guys?

It's at the UPS store, it's literally a disgruntled postal worker most likely. UPS has no visual or symbolic impact as a terrorism target.

YOU BEST START BELIEVING IN HAPPENINGS

YOU'RE IN ONE

Kekistani terrorist just martyred a bunch of berniebros in Castro Safespace in retaliation to earlier atrocity. USA 2017

Please be muslim. Please don't be another autist /r9kpol/ faggot

Reports say he went postal at the UPS facility

That can't be real

nah bro, please be an ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT
PLLEEEEAAASSSE

abc7news.com/news/multiple-people-shot-in-san-francisco-at-ups-facility/2098106/

Russia is mad that their puppets didn't work and now they're staging false flags. #truthbomb

If it's a spic they'll lie and say he's white like they did with Zimmerman so we'll still take the blame for it. I'm sick of Feinstein trying to steal muh gherns.

>san francisco

ISLAM VISITS USA

FAGGOTTGEDDON COMMENCES!!

ALLAHU AKBAR!

muslim triggered by sexy brown shorts on infidels

SF probably has the least amount of guns per capita of any 100k+ population city in the country.

What happens if we get a snackbar and a bernblowout on the same day?!

Change your flag, faggot
You aren't an American

Alameda county is quite different

It's not real, look at the hair of the modbogoff, in the pictures in the background of the news its right up to the edge of the pic, in the other pics theres space in between, photoshop.

>implies sand niggers aren't offended at everything they can be

>Fix your fucking gun laws, America.
We're trying! Repeal the NFA of 1934, repeal GCA 1968, deregulate suppressors with the hearing protection act, national reciprocity or eliminate concealed carry laws altogether.
This would have been considerably different if the victims were lawfully armed.

Another one goes postal. What is it about that job that drives so many to go nuts?

you're literally flying the flag of a foreign power the USA went to war with, you don't get to judge who is American.

>newfag detected

Please 20+ dead. Please be Muslims or spic.

Except for the rocket launchers the democrats in the state assembly were selling to gangs

>or spic
I dunno, I agree with the user upthread. If it's a spic the media will call him a "white hispanic", even if he's got the kind of complexion that makes Luis Guzman look like Prince Valiant.

I'm hoping sandnigger.

keked out loud, thanks user. Have a picture.

underrated

Hopefully another demorat went crazy

>Living in Africa America

FOX: Muslims postal worker went postal when delivering Alcohol during Ramadan and female addressee opened door not wearing appropriate Muslim attire.

last I check he didn't even beat Randy Stair's score.

THIS IS THE FUTURE YOU CHOSE