As of 2011
>57% of Florida's population younger than age 1 were minorities
>70% in Texas
>75% in California

3 most populous American states
Amurifags you are doomed

Shame on you cunts

Texas is going to be a blue state in 7 years screencap this

Doesn't take a genius to figure it out desu.

The West is fucking doomed
It's such a shitty feeling

everything but some land-locked sparsely populated states will be blue, and the population will be brown

Hey don't post my sadfu she belongs to Sup Forums

why aren't white people breeding?

>we are doomed
>more white people live in those states than most of europe combined
2/10 b8.
Atleast we have the numbers to put up a long term fight.
Fuck off Leaf.

as of 1776
>87% of the 13 colonies population younger than age 1 were minorities
thine art doomed white brethren of amerigo

Jews.

At least cubans are anti communist.

There's also more shitskins living in those states than most of Europe combined
Bad argument

stop looking for les excuses, amerifag

>global warming
>Green Antarctica
>America 2.0
>New Plymouth as Capitol

It's the best chance we have for our culture and the survival of white children, until Mars.

>the jews are holding down every white person from having babies

>There's also more shitskins living in those states than most of Europe combined
take a trip to greece lad

THEY BE KEEPING US DOWN, BROTHA

its truely disgusting good thing alot of shitskins die fast

They are

It's just that the Mexicans have 4-6 kids each, and they're importing themselves into greater numbers than the original population of white people.

2 1/2 kids aren't cutting it anymore.

>anyone who's not 100% white is a "minority"
>surprised there's a growing amount of """"minorities""""

spic please

This
Identity politics are bullshit
There are no minorities

God is punishing the US for destroying his servant, Adolf Hitler. Check 'em.

Asians, Hispanics, and mixed people are indistinguishable from whites in every way except appearance. Asians in particular are "whiter" than most white people. The black population is not growing. There is no demographic crisis in the United States, and if anything, nonwhites are more open to fascism and anti-Zionism than whites are.

Hahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahjahahahjajahahhahahahajajajhahahahahhahahahhahahahjahahahahjahahanbaa

>You actually believe this, spic

Americans should move north west and settle there. North west initiative. Research it yanks.

>minorities
Looks to me they're the majority.

You give them power by classifying them all as one big group. Don't call half black people black, call them mutts, tell them they're not part of the group, tell them they have no right to claim minority status.

Look at this. We are doomed

how can 50, 60, 70% still be classified as a minority? just asking for a friend.

>Asians in particular are "whiter" than most white people

Arizona in 7, Texas in 15.

We will be communist well before that, I'm sure.

>Florida
>Texas
>California

And how long have these places been majority white? Less than 200 years. Whites moved in and out breed who was there before and the same thing's happening again.

indeed , obama was the first half white president yet people call him the first black president. it is illogical. at worst he is the first half black president.

Truth. America is okay. Europe..

Have you ever visited California? Everyone except for the illegal immigrants and some of the blacks are pretty much white. The average Asian is highly integrated and helps the white race more than the average white.

Once america is gone, the rest of you will follow.

What about the other 30 were whites are 80%? Basicallyeverything north of the mason dixon line and west of the beltway hasn't changed. The sun belt was at one point the pinnacle of what could loosely be defined as "alt right" so it was targeted by the politicians. A lot of states,cities,neighborhoods,small towns,and even rural areas that are overwhelmingly white republicans used to be heavy democrat voters just 20 years ago. I live in Suffolk county NY a County with a stable white demographic and it voted for trump 53% when it gave bill Clinton 60% both times he ran. Peter king my congressman won by 50%, we've been under urban/coastal liberal control since the 90s and now we have a majority republican senate so. As of 2016-2017 the state is 56% white,and 52% of people under 1 are non white not a lot of mixed people, 7% jewish though. Also has the best suburbs. Also going back to my earlier comment the Deep South especially is whiter now than it was 100 years.

One thing I LL never understand is why Reps don't see this. They will never get a majority in the next 100 years.

Those places have only existed for 200 years, dumbass. Prior to colonization, what do you think Florida was?

They did manufacture the culture that tells white women that they need to go to college, work until their 40, slut around and that pregnancy is soul rending agony when it isn't and that childrearing is the worst thing in the world.

the ummah is here!

I like Asians, but your point is fucking retarded. There is more to race (genetics) than IQ and predisposition to crime. Temperament and the range of mindsets that it produces are extremely important. There is a reason why China and Europe are vastly different, and it's not muh guns, germs, and steel. Asians are not "more white", they're Asian. And there's a huge variety of them, too.

You are being a goofus.

New England and Minnesota will be red, take the southwest the sun belt has been dead since the 90s you can have it! The republicans are moving back north and keeping the Deep South, that was nixons failed southern strategy and nobody had to do anything this time.

There will ALWAYS be safehavens for important humans.

I'm within the top 10% of wealth in the nation at age 24. I honestly can not remember the last time I saw a nigger. With intelligence and power, you won't have any problem putting yourself in my situation in the USA, the world superpower, even in 500 years. Leave the niggers to infiltrate poor white neighborhoods.

Up SHields!! Up SHields!!!!

Shut up you dirty lying kike

If you live anywhere close to a big city you will see niggers every day, no matter how rich you are.

>b-b-but we have 200 trillion whites!!!11!1

Obama lost over a thousand seat whilest in office...... whahahahahaha whahahahahaha
We are coming for you!!!!!

White women have betrayed us.

Only about half of them have.

this is a pointless argument.... whites have approx 2 kids cuz they want them to have a proper upbringing and to be devoid of want.

Shitskins are too dumb to care.

America's a lost nation (so is most of Europe).

If you are the 70% then you are no longer a minority.

Big difference between a nigger and a respected, affluent African American with a $400,000 property. I stand by my comment. Want to avoid those pesky fucking animals? Get a better paying job, beaner.

They won't care.

No there isn't, kike

BASED BLACK TRANNIES MAGAPEDES

White people need to start having kids.
If minorities can do it, and they're dumb and poor, so can you.
Register as a minority, get benefits, get welfare, apply to programs meant for "vulnerable" individuals.

Are you retarded? If every couple had two kids, that would be below the replacement rate of 2.1.
And if you take into account all the people who have only one kid or no kids, that means other families have to compensate by having 3 or 4 kids.

could turn into a swing state.

Yeah, there is. Have fun socializing with the hobos. Poor trailer trash.

LITERALLY le 43% face

How can it be a minority if it's at least 50% of the population? I know, it's taking into account a sum of minorities and each one of them is most likely not such a big portion of the total. However I see an underlying inconsistency with how we label people nowadays: it's misleading to say the least. For my point of view there is only one kind of people, that is the whites, and they are the minority which is to be protected. All the others semi-human species make the majority of the word population and are expected to overcome us.

So yeah, no big news. It was supposed to happen.

Yeah and when shaniqua interviews me for gov benefits she's gonna see my white skin and instantly be triggered with hate. She'll say hey manager Rodriguez I don't think this cracka ass nigga white boi deserves dez gimme dats.

Meanwhile Director Shekelsilverstine rubs his hands

It's funny because you're only richer than 90% of the population. That makes you poor as fuck to me.

>Black population doesn't increase

Phew, at least there's a silver lining

It's based on power, not population. From their definition, Africans are a minority in Africa as more power is held by whites and Jews in the continent. If America was 90% Hispanic, Hispanics would still be a minority.

That's what we call moving the goalposts.

They unashamedly use the phrases "majority-minority" and "minority-majority"

And yet I, as a White Floridian, have absolutely no voice in my local politics. In the town my parents were born into, the town that my grandparents helped build.

My town has literally been irreversibly altered demographically within a span of 15 years. Playing with the numbers to make it seem a lesser situation does not alter this reality.

Well, at least you did the best you could to prevent it by posting as hard as you can on Sup Forums.

Are there still white people in your local government or is it all spics now?

Better than nothing kikeboi

I was a minority in my county by the time Sup Forums took its first breath, faggot.

A few, all are sellouts. Anyone with a D next to their name on the ballot gets picked by the cafre ricans, of which there are many.

Literally no problem with Cubans here.