HAPPENING!!!!! SHIT IS GOING DOWN NIGGERS

HOLY SHIT ITS FUCKING CIVIL WAR NOW PEDES.AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IUjLE_N1Cuc
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who /CivilWarPart2/ here?

Clear false flag. Just like the "death threats" they always report and stories they make up about "racist harassment".

bump

Shit reeks of false flag

user has it right

Weak LARP faggot.

Fuck your 'bump'. Previous reply is 10 sec old, if your nigger existence has nothing to add stay the fuck out

fake news

Sounds like the aftermath of a Muslim attack.

>ignore the one who just killed someone
>Someone else said something nasty about that group!

>s-see we're the real victims, fucking rethuglicans

this type of shit always happens. One of the callers was probobly OP

> ITT things that never happened

>crazed leftist shoots a bunch of Republicans
>democrats immediately try to deflect and equivocate with this

>that damage control false flagging

Just like the Hebrew who called in those bomb threats to all the synagogues

bump

>PEDES

FUCK OFF BACK TO PLEBBIT

Good, they need a dose of their own medicine. They've finally gone too far.

fake false flags "look at me I'm the victim here!!

This. People pull that shit that when they're angry, and anyone who would call in a death threat towards Democratic representatives is also the kind of person who's going to be in a good mood because Berniebros have just proven themselves insane again.

June 15?

Good thing that liberals aren't competent enough to even kill their political enemies.

I will take
"things that never fucking happened" Alex

Shit - who do the dems want killed?

Who would be convenient for them to kill and then blame on Trump?

2 birds, one stone?

this.

nazis are peacful

democrats are the real victims here

#prayfordemocrats

IT DIDN'T HAVE TO BE LIKE THIS BLOMF!
2 SCOOPS
2 SCOOOPS BLOMFP
IT WAS HER TURN
JUST HAND OVER THE SCOOPS
YOU CAN PREVENT THIS WAR GORBOLD BLORP! JUST HAND OVER THE SCOOPS

I mean - if they were going to sacrifice one of their own

watcha doin', bernie?

Come on at least try to make these false flags credible.

What the fuck kind of name is Nanette?

And so it begins

youtu.be/IUjLE_N1Cuc

It's probably a false flag, but God damn I wish it's true
I'm tired of our side never fighting back.

>WE DA REAL VICTIMS :((((

Ohh nooo that sucks.

>77
What did he mean by this?

>pedes
Get the fuck out you giant faggot

bull fucking shit. its just a lie to make the democrats look clean in this situation to try to step away from the violence from being pointed at them. you fucking asshats NOW start believing what Democrats say?

I hope so, but lets be real, it's just a bunch of bullshit so they can be victims. Liberals are ALWAYS the victims even when they aren't.

This. Letists are pathological liars.

>be pedophile child killing politician
>get shot

And nothing of value was lost.

LOL nobody on the right has any balls. Their threats are as empty as their heads.

>We revolutionary era France now
2 active shooters in one day. WEW
(new one is S.F. UPS facility)
Not even concerned though, most food comes from Red areas, including red areas of California.
mfw I get to see the next great happening when the left bites the hand that feeds them

(((Democrats))) calling each other. Falsefag

"They send one of ours to the hospital, we send one of theirs to the morgue"

why do you fags want this to be fake? Do not underestimate basement dwellers. I think it would be cool if this caller ended up shooting Dems

Some of you guys are okay. Don't come to Washington tomorrow.

BLUMPhG HAS GOT TO GO

This, this is to save face after one of their own just tried to murder politicians.

>it's not our fault we got death threats too!

I've called my state reps before and threatened their family. They sent Texas rangers to my work and grandmas. Luckily they were pretty cool and just had me come down to their office for a recorded interview. Then he let me hold some gun that belonged to a cartel member and showed me pictures of him posing with giant bales of drugs. Cool guys really hope if anyone ever came after me they'd be the ones to find me.

HEY RABBI

>You guys are next
>Sleeper cell activation calls
>mfw house dems are Communist terrorists

Kek that story is Texas as hell

The FBI is going to be busting a bunch of democrats who will use the Kathy Griffin defense of "it was just a prank, bro"
But really these are Saul Alinsky's tactics in action. Deflect what you're doing by blaming it on the other guy. A democrat goes and attacks a republican congressman, the democrats immediately spin damage control saying NAZI REDNECK ALT-RIGHTERS WITH GUNS ARE THREATENING US. Man, i'm suddenly feeling sleepy. are you guys feeling sleepy?

Fucking Ivanka. A shooting just happened and there she is yapping about gender wage gap shit

It's almost too perfect a state. Besides negros and even they are a bit more well mannered than your typical pavement ape.

>pedes

>SEEEE THE REPUBLICANS ARE WORSE !@!!@
>IGNORE THE BERNOUT SHOOT OUT THIS IS THE REAL STORY AND THE VAST RIGHT WING CONSPIRACY ARE COVERING IT UP!!!#@!

I am Negrodamus.

politicians getting shot, multiple people shot at fed-ex in san francisco, hostage situation in france.

Who comfy?

I agree with that.
just like all the hate crimes after Trump got elected or Brexit that all were proven to be either made up or actually done by the "victim"

When the civil war starts, it's time to kill as many brownskins as possible to take our country back.

This. We should be so lucky as to have an actual Civil War.

Then again, if people think there is one, they'll be more inclined to take sides and actually start one, so maybe we shouldn't talk about how blatant a lie these things always are.

Then fight back, faggot.

>republican politicians targeted in an act of domestic terrorism
>democrat whiners: NU UH, WE CAN OUT-VICTIM YOU, JUST WATCH US

yawn. total lie. painfully obvious. these creatures are disgusting.

oh well, thanks MSM.

Just like feminists receive "death threats" right?

TOO MUCH HAPPENING

I'll take things that never happened for $300, Alex.

>PEDES
kys

Good.

This place is too mainstream.

It's like we didn't even lose Michelle yay

Yeah, I've always wanted to live in Texas, I'm in Alaska and we have a fuck ton of Texans. Great people man.

wait, US politicians do _not_ get thousands of death threats every day? What has the world come to.

>doesn't know about time-space continuum

Cant wait

Nah aim for the "World start hip hop" types and the demented leftists,easy to spot.
Make sure you point out you are going after them so as not to scare the blacks that have clocked on to how they are used by the NWO/Davos/Feds to seize liberty.
Point out that drug pushers are a tool of the CIA to clean up towns crony capitalism has abandoned.

We all know its bullshit but ohh how justified it would be. Soon.

I wonder how he'll handle this on his show. When scalia died those fuckers cheered. The audience anyway.

>leftist shoots GOP politicians
>MSM spams stories about gun control and Democrat politicians being targeted by anonymous death threats

Guys please don't take matters in your hands.

BUTTTT IF YOU HAVE DECIDED TO HURT TRUMP's reputation, better do him some favour in return- kill someone in media.

And with a clear message. Until you unconditionally apologize on front page that your russia propaganda was proven false, one employee dies a day.

nyt/wapo/cnn

During the antifa protest when dangerous faggot had to talk (cant remember the place) there were a sign on a wall that literally said "liberals you're next".
You'r out of clue if you believe, even a bernie sanders (social democrat) is enoug for a marxist.

Aww. Was so excited that the day of rope was upon us. It can only lead to the day of the rake which is desperatly needed in my troubled country.

> sask leaf posters should always have a nazi flag

If true, does that mean it's Antifa? There could be a silver lining here.

Top kek. I bet they did.

Fuck off retard, always a traitor before an enemy

things that never happened. she is just attention whoring.

sadly this

Taqiyya is being practiced by Democrats now. Leftists are obsessed with being the Victim all the time.

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

>what is a time zone

I so hope this will turn into civil war 2.0

What is the main objective of this Civil War part 2? Expel niggers? Can you imagine sending all those niggers back to NigAfrica?

I don't believe it.

Get fucked by your turkish "child" lover, Merkel

>people have reported

No one even died, it's worth a passing mention if any at all.

fake