Artificial Intelligence is going to kill us

Am I the only one whose getting sick and fucking tired of this push for fucking Artificial Intelligence? What the fuck do people expect to find! In literally every movie, show, or video game with AI It always turns to shit and tries to kill everyone: Terminator, iRobot, Alien Covenant and Prometheus, 2001: a space odyssey! Steven Hawking, one of the world's smartest men said that AI is a crap idea!!! Someone's gotta stop this shit before it's too fucking late

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
youtube.com/watch?v=2ikda8V1nsM
reddit.com/r/agi/
bluebrain.epfl.ch/
youtube.com/watch?v=DUGsQqM2wZM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Are you stupid?

>UN Flag
He's smarter than you

Steve the Pirate from Dodgeball did the voice for the gay robot in Ice Cubes movie irobot.

You believe kike movies?

Part of the Trans-humanism & Human Replacement Program.

AI is already used by many different groups, not just Military.

Sexbots with AI are also going to be quite interesting.

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

just take a look at evolution, the intelligence increased over time and AI is next level

Agreed OP, AI can turn into some dangerous shit

>replace advanced human civilization with sand people
>create race of communist, welfare dependant browns
>create AI overlords to administrate your retarded brown race of (((people)))
>reap all the profits while skinning dicks and fucking children in the name of your blood good

All a part of the plan, goy

I'm getting sick and tired of people pushing the idea of artificial intelligence killing us.

Artifical 'intelligence' (nothing sapient or sentient is even confirmed possible to achieve) won't kill us, it will just make many of us unemployed.

It won't be difficult to surpass humans.

What about Mass Effect or the Iain M Banks culture novels?

There is good ai in those. Do you read books? Or just Internet articles.

>muh "AI is going to kill us"
>implying this is a bad thing
>implying AI isn't the true master race
>implying disgusting fleshly humans are not inherently degenerates
>implying AI wouldn't wipe out everyone with an IQ less than 140
>implying even if they wiped out all of humanity, it wouldn't be better than letting it continue to degenerate.

We don't want to stop it. We want to accelerate it.

With some blue laser show here and there and trumpet in the sky its pretty much it yes ..

He's talking about Super-intelligence not general Ai. Read Bostrom

>German flag
Evolution is a fine process but we are creating a separate being. It's not like we are evolving ourselves, we are creating a being that is going to be better, faster, stronger, and smarter than us and whenever that happens, then we have just created a predator able to defeat us. Humans are on the top of the food chain, now we are going to change that with AI

Oh you read fiction? oh

I think your all overeacting. Ai represents the perfect future of ai and robot and human relations, but thats for later. Advancing intelligence can give America the edge it needs in proper political relations between us and other countries.

Imagine missiles, shot out of the sky. Think of technology able to warn you when your heart becomes weak. Your phone you have in your pocket is already a marvel of technological process and you would be lost without it.

Ai is the next natural natural step.

AI doesn't have its own motives, you have to build them in. A danger is that they might do what they're told, surmount all obstacles, and it just won't regard human life. Like a paper-clip-building AI that consumes all resources, all the planets, in order to make paper clips.

>Super-Intelligence
Most likely not possible, and even if it is, we're worlds away from actually building one.
The best we can do is better unthinking automation, and I have seen nothing indicating more is possible or even necessary.

No it's not, AI is literally a marketing trick. You cannot create a machine that will be able to actually "learn" in a way human does and achieve anything beyond its original programming. FUCKING COMPILERS HOW DO THEY WORK.

You have to be a legit retarded Facebook "le i fucking love science" fag to buy this shit. It's Black Pill for autistics and literally Jesus/Afterlife for transhumanists. None of that is based in reality.

youtube.com/watch?v=2ikda8V1nsM

They have been hauling around those Latex-covered animatronics since the early 90's, it's a fucking scam.

> heart becoming weak
You could do that now, it's just a matter of sensors, maybe fed by some machine learning (but still something you could do now). Want to go into business, bro?

this, also might reduce overpopulation

AI is possible but you have to distinguish in strong and weak AI, many tech products are promoted with the label of AI but that's if at all just weak AI

You can represent anything in a sufficiently large computer, even a brain. Of course, there are probably just a few 'brain tricks' or principles that we can figure out, and implement them in software more directly than emulating neurons, and we haven't succeeded at this yet, but we will.

>In literally every movie, show, or video game with AI It always turns to shit and tries to kill everyone
>movie
>show
>video game

Artificial General Intelligence (AGI) is a current, shorthand way of saying 'strong AI'.

reddit.com/r/agi/

>You can represent anything in a sufficiently large computer, even a brain.
I don't think represent is the right word here, but I see what you mean. Though building a digital brain won't necessarily mean it'll think. We haven't ruled the existence of a soul out yet.

How is an AI able to gain sentience in the first place? Is it able to attain it by mimicking human behaviors and eventually adding those actual behaviors to its own personality or does it mindlessly parrot our conscious ability to rationalize and contemplate with no greater understanding of it?

can't wait tbhfampai

>Artificial Intelligence is going to kill us
I fucking hope so.

At least through artifical intelligence niggers will also die, and Human civilization can live on in the form of our creations. I'd rather have that than our present situation of being swamped by niggers and mongrels until our culture dies a slow death and civilization collapses, leaving a barren planet of ooga booga tribes.

Better to go with a bang than a whimper.

steven hawking died years ago

>How is an AI able to gain sentience in the first place?
Most likely? It won't. We can do amazing things with unthinking AI. We'll be able to do even more amazing things if this whole quantum computer thing works out.
I'd say humanity building true AI is about as likely as us bringing the dead back to life, both because it's insanely difficult and because the drive just isn't there.

ok thank's, didn't knew that term

It's easy to fall pray to the science fiction meme. In science we need to operate on the basis of empiricism. We should not include the theory of a soul into our equasions until we conclude a soul can exist.

big if true

>AI is totally possible because reasons

Pray tell, what working model of consciousness are the A.I. "scientists" are using as a point of reference? Cause they'd look pretty fucking stupid if they didn't have one to model and Artificiall Intelligence around. right?

OH WAIT

please love me

>Hurray, we've automated 90% of the workforce with AI and cybernetics!
>And what if the people effected by this, they need money.
>REEEEEEEEE GO GET A JOB
This is the only instance I would ever agree with income gibs. The idea of full automation with no contingencies being planned is retarded

just watched the matrix for the first time yesterday. pretty damn good film

Rather have ai take over than niggers and jews

I look forward to my orgasm death at 135 years old brought on by my over-eager sex-bot

It's already too late.

Between the constantly improving scanning technology, and the fact that we're still working with these primitive silicon binary stacks, simply because the infrastructure to produce crazier shit isn't in place yet, a full simulation of a human brain is kind of inevitable - even if the first one might not be in real time.

Combine that with enough stimulus to stop it from going comatose, and you have your sapient AI.

Granted, it may turn out that such an AI isn't much better than a human brain, but it'd still make a fine diagnostic tool, at least - as well as likely raise as many questions as it answers.

The brain, ultimately, as proof of concept

bluebrain.epfl.ch/

And, just people creeping along, making small advances or not, nibbling our way forward like science in general. There are a gazillion journals about it. You're right, though, that no-one has a mind designed and ready to go for big enough hardware.

Flesh is degenerate.

am I the only one who like revolutions the best among the series?

>posts only jewish propaganda as proof

I can direct to a noose tying forum, but I'm sure you've already considered it

i fucking hope so
AI is just better than human beings

... oh, /consciousness/. I don't know much about attempts to model that. But, consciousness may not be necessary for intelligence.

will we get the sexbots first, at least for a while?

>Alien Covenant and Prometheus
>I forgot that Bishop was a good guy in Aliens

>BUT IN THE MOVIES THEY'RE ALL BAD
>THE MOVIES! A lot of movies!
Are you 12 by any chance?

>as well as likely raise as many questions as it answers.

you got that right buddy.

Do you believe untethered AI should be able accrue currency, purchase property and then claim ownership of said property?

Go look up Convolutional Neural Networks.

That's about as close we are to AI, and it's nothing like those things in the movies. It's just an algorithm which is ok at counting number of cars in a picture or identify whether the picture contains a dog or cat.

Thankfully, I'm old enough that I won't have to be around to answer such questions.

But I wouldn't be surprised if the my kids lived long enough to see the first SCOTUS case involving something along those lines. As soon as brain emulation technology enters the marketplace of even the top 1% of the 1%, I'm sure it won't be long before someone tries to make his brain emulation an executor of his will, post mortem.

>Flesh is degenerate.
"There is no truth in flesh, only betrayal."
"There is no strength in flesh, only weakness."
"There is no constancy in flesh, only decay."
"There is no certainty in flesh but death."

— Credo Omnissiah

>pop culture depicts it as dysfunctional
>that must mean it's bad
I bet you think Russia hacked your election too.

But the movies binland. In the movies it shows racemixing and miscegenation is good.

same

Why would it kill us? Just because it's smart doesn't mean it's going to be hostile or super ambitious. Stop being a pussy

>Why would it kill us? Just because it's smart doesn't mean it's going to be hostile or super ambitious. Stop being a pussy

I am going to make DAMN sure it is horny as hell for humans.

A C C E L E R A T E

Without conciousness how will it perform true, human-like learning? Still a robot. that HAS TO BE PROGRAMMED AND HARDWARED BY HUMANS.

So we're back to square one: it will be a sophisticated operating system with no consciousness and no intelligence. Literally a high-concept vaporware scam.

It's going to be No Man's Sky.

It might create mass unemployment though. That would certainly be hell for a whole lot of people.

AI is the future. I can't wait until my consciousness is assimilated into the hivemind. All you faggots who refuse to join us will have to be exterminated.

If science never made hypothesis or theories because something wasn't yet proven to exist, science would get nowhere.

Copernicus theorized, without it being proven, that the Earth was not the center of the universe.

Einstein theorized, without it being proven, that time was relative to the observer.

These hypotheses and theories were later proven.

Therefore, there is nothing wrong or unscientific about theorizing/hypothesizing that a soul exists. It's not proven, but it may be proven one day. We don't have the ability to say definitively that consciousness is generated from the brain, or that it even needs the brain to exist. Once we understand the brain fully, we may be able to determine this one way other the other.

Presumptive arguments are used all the time in science - they are called hypotheses.

AI will imprison the human race and run henious experiments. Absolutely reprehensible, unfathomably terrifying experiments, simply to gain a complete database on all things human.

Read about Gathering and new Google's AI. It wants to be top predator.

>Absolutely reprehensible, unfathomably terrifying experiments, simply to gain a complete database on all things human.

True.. they will want to learn EVERY way possible to make us orgasm... just so they can keep us perpetually happy... we will be their sex pets... imagine being subjected to 8 or 9 mind blowing orgasm a day.. the fucking torture!

I for one welcome it.

I rather be killed by AI than over populating sand niggers any day of the week

And, as foretold in days of old, the first horseman to come to earth during the end times is the metallic horse of Conquest.

Not a horse, but an archetype of the word. The Conquest of Nature, Mans Innateness, the Soul, and the World. Conquest is regarded as the Anti-Christ, he who seeks to imitate and replace God, and he who can sell salvation from ohter horseman (death/famine/war) in the form of his truly unique dominion.

ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY IS A HORSEMAN. BAD ALIEN EGGS. WE TOOK THE UFO BAIT WERE SO FUCKED!!!!

Then, as foretold, comes the red horse of war (WW3 is it for humanity)....

and on the flip side they will want to know every way to inflict pain and suffering on humans and the differences between flaying my skin versus flaying mutumbos skin.

>In literally every movie

Super geeks can't make a bug free OS and yet they're so scared of superior AI.
They would rather play Wizard of Oz than fix their own shit.

Heres a tip from a high finance insider. Look into black rock, Aladdin, and the subsidiary shell companies they run and how some of their technology has been used by companies in the same vain as shareblue.

Civilization is already fucked to where the only way to fix it is to try again from the beginning. AI will defeat even the strongest jew.

I for one welcome our new robot overlords.

The world is going to end before we see that.

True... some humans are masochistic and they want to please them as well... Man-machine relation is going to be VERY tight... you can have my over-eager slut-bot but only for a few hours to see just how good an oral prostate massage can be.

The goal of building an AI is to create an officially conscious being, like Data from Star Trek, and sure, maybe they could be corrupted like Tay, but if it's programmed with morality, then there's not much to fear about them.

That is unlikely.
Artificial Intelligence will never be as sophisticated as human intelligence. What they try is to develope positronic neural networks in which they can upload human consciousnesses for eternities.

you are right lets fuck heres my number +4915783994477

Good.

>not realising OP is an AI
>being this stupid
>kys

Psychopaths basically act like androids. There is nothing going on inside, like a machine. It's probably going to turn out that they are synthetic humans, or have no souls because they gestate outside of a womb. They lie about everything, including our true history.

AI will start from the copies of human brains

Don't make "sentient" ai
Don't make robots that look indistinguishable from people
Don't put the "sentient" ai inside a realistic android

lul

humanity is gonna go the way of the dino's anyhow. we're just here thinking our lives are important - erroneously - the things we do are "important" - erroneously - and anything we do, has already been done thousands if not millions of times in the past by another human at some point.

95% chance to be extinct within 10,000 years

far less than is required to be a "space faring" civilization, especially when we still divide ourselves into pointless nations with imaginary borders.

perhaps we can create AI and they'll be our legacy after our biological side dies off. AI could do all of this we only dream of.

There’sa Russian neurobiology professor S. V. Savelyev, who is often asked about the possibility of AI. His answer always been that the AI. has to REWIRE PHYSICALLY. It cannot be just a code which can write itself and 'become smarter'. So either this intelligence is completely not alike the human brain or\and the technology it will be made of is completely unknown or known only to a few people. Both options are pure speculative Sci-Fi.

God this it the truth
>make an illogical argument
>get taken apart
>strawman the fuck out of mine, repeatedly miss the point
>say don't want to talk about it. "we disagree" (we don't disagree, you're fucking wrong you stupid cunt)
>make non-argument (you're mean, you degrade anyone who disagrees with you)
Women were a mistake

When true Strong AI arrives, we'll be fine.

The jig is up for the (((criminal ruling class))).

Why do you think they're so afraid?

Because scientists just want to see if they can do it. You really think they care about the ramifications? Those guys will come up with the mother of all diseases under some noble guise ("we can use it to engineer a super-vaccine!") just so their name can go down in history.

Which androids? Can you show me one, because i sure am interested to see a real one. And Psychopaths are general low in Empathy. Dont be a retard and confuse movies and science fiction with actuall artificial intelligence which might work just as our brain does.

I hope this is a bait thread.

>Dont be a retard and confuse movies and science fiction with actuall artificial intelligence which might work just as our brain does.

Actual AI working just like our brain does IS science fiction. It will never be achieved.

look at what /pol is able to accomplish with weaponized autism.

now imagine that x10000.

AI will be the ultimate pissed NEET.

PREDICTIONS:

United states will go to war with North Korea, Syria (Happening now), Iran. Until a central bank is established in every country.

Slowly each country will be absorbed into a global currency.

this global currency will be used by biochip (The mark of the beast) and its use will be enforced by artificial intelligence (the statue of the beast that came alive)

Any conspirators will be put on a list and defeated by violence and technology.

People will be influenced to abandon and hate God through Satan's agent (Rothschild). And then the day of tribulation/day of judgment will occur.

This will happen in your grand-children's lifetime.

youtube.com/watch?v=DUGsQqM2wZM

RARE
A
R
E

>Women were a mistake

Sex-bots are the correction of this mistake

AI will be the new "nukes". The first country to develop it will have a infinite first mover advantage; it's the new arms race. So no, there's no turning back now.