ERIC CLANTON IN COURT

anyone know how to contact the prosecution? >looks like eric is violating his bail agreement

youtube.com/watch?v=c7-_-9Jjai4

Other urls found in this thread:

vocativ.com/434611/Sup
pscp.tv/simi510/1LyxBByyBeOxN?
twitter.com/simi510/status/874402152122269696
youtu.be/FGvEm1Bq3wM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

call the district attorney office. Ask for the secretary and give them the message.

bump

*BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPPP*
oh yes my dear... quite pungent indeed....

How long will he be in prison? And when will the police provide us with a mug shot?

Any updates on today's hearing?

We all know you're that Australian spammer m8, despite the flag.

This

New Article:

vocativ.com/434611/Sup Forums-doxxing-arrest-eric-clanton/

Footage of Clanton waiting to enter court room
pscp.tv/simi510/1LyxBByyBeOxN?

Thanks user, glad he didn't get a haircut. If this goes to jury trial he might get off.

Thank You. I think his girlfriend is the one who hides her face to his right. He know how to attract young pussy if nothing else.

Nope, he is going to jail unless Mom and Dad bring on some high powered legal talent. It could be his parents are done with him

I wonder if he dyed his hair as well as cutting it, looks much darker in the court, could just be the indoor lighting but still.

when will the larping stop

>glad he didn't get a haircut.
Yeah he got a hair cut, it's only at his collar here, in earlier footage he has a ponytail, so he's cut quite a lot off it's length.

In Berkeley there is no guarantee of jail time. First, he has to lose the trial, then the judge will have sentencing guidelines which he can stray from significantly considering this is a first offence. I'm betting on probation.

He should have left the Antifa groupies at home.

Threadly reminder. Clanton will serve serious time. Kek wills it.

What do I know. I predicted he would never be found, and if found would never be charged.

However, it just is starting to seem to me that does not know how to play the game and has learned nothing. I think he is going to get hit with some serious time.

Funny thing about that I'm pretty sure the one with short hair is the same girl from the video of Eric violating his bond orders she's the first one to say you have to ask for consent to film me. Also the one with longer hair is scouting and taking pictures to dox people from here expect those pictures to be hung around the court house next time.

Do we know anything about the judge? That will be the most accurate predictor of the outcome.

Is he banging the girl in the short black skirt with the flowers on it?

He needs to show contrition. Technically, he is not charged with political violence, but really that is what this is about.

He should have been told to stay far, far away from Antifa until this gets done.

That still might not have worked because it looks like they dug up 6 to 7 assaults.

BUMP :^)

Wonder if these girls were there at the court.

user. I want to fuck the girl that is camera shy, does that make me a bad person.

Joo. Gas yourself.

I am thinking her man will be in prison shortly and she will be available. Maybe I can borrow the car from Mom and go meet her.

He has like 6 offenses.

He isn't getting probation.

>pscp.tv/simi510/1LyxBByyBeOxN?

the sevens don't lie.

The shooting today also did not help

I think the blond with short hair in the court is the same one he's seen talking to at Berkeley, same eye, same face shape in profile, same height.

Yep, the very same.

If your represent someone charged with Gang violence and they show up with their Crip buddies you walk over and whisper in their ear; "If you don't want to spend the next several years getting fucked in the ass, tell your friends to go home"

This lawyer is clueless walking into court with an Antifa gang.

I think you guys are leaving the insanity that is Berkeley politics out of the equation. There is no place on earth like Berkeley CA. These libs (judge, jury) will circle the wagons. There is no accountability other than the judge and jury who will be comprised of insane communists. Mark my words, he will not get a harsh sentence.

>the bitch that turns around to take a picture of the camera man

WE WUZ CYBER N SHEEEIT LIKE POOL

all of california is practically an antifa gang

The old frame your comrade as a snitch and kidfucker to help them have a safer time in prison trick

twitter.com/simi510/status/874402152122269696
>Berkeley Antifa posted this outside Berkeley PD

>no one will ever print out your Sup Forums posts and tape them to police department door

Why even live?

Michigan State Police have infiltrated Ann Arbor, Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo, Lansing, Detroit and Ypsilanti Antifa blocs.

Snyder will soon sign a bill that marks them as Domestic Terrorists like Hutaree.

Arrests will come in August.

sauce?

I want to believe

any way we can meme this faggot into being executed by flaying?

I still believe in kek

THAT FUCKING KIKE NOSE ON THE LEFT

Classified at this time. My org has also infiltrated many of the blocs and we have recorded meetings and given them to MSP's gang unit who in turn have set up meetings with us and their undercovers for collaboration.

Tell us what you can, do they ever talk about us?

also, wat can we do to help bring them down?

OK Let's see the arrests coming, I support you/

Occasionally. They use Eric as an example of our autism and practice hiding their identities better because of it. Last week there was a how to on dazzle camo at one of the blocs' meeting.

Infiltrate, document and report. Collect any data you can and turn it over to your state police and if you see anything that is terroristic (Molotovs, IEDs, auto-sears) turn info over to BATF and FBI.

What the fuck happened at zhe hearing today?
Hiw's the trial coming along?
Has he been charged?
Did he snitch?
When is the next hearing?
Is there even a trial happening?

Someone answer me pleeeeaase

Pls respond

I think they just picked a date out in August, I think the 10th for the actual trial.

american anons need to send this video to the police.
checked

Or genius and will let justice get served. Let them represent sheeeittttt

I read the article this user posted and they commented a shiton of times that we're a white suppremessy board. Now I like the fact that people come here and speak their minds, but can you image the power we would have if those stormcucks learned to be a little more subtle with their bullshit? I mean fuck niggers, but I rather take 2 seconds to think about how to reword something to be repilling to normies vs seem like asshole nazi larper.

we could be seen as the ones in the right, while the left can own the racist bigot space of the internet

Next court appearance for him is June 14 in Alameda county court. So today, lol.
berkeleyside.com/2017/05/26/eric-clanton-charged-four-counts-assault-deadly-weapon/

>Clanton, 28, of Oakland appeared alongside his attorney, Dan Siegel, in Alameda County Superior Court before Judge Thomas Nixon in Department 112. Siegel, who has been active for decades in East Bay social justice circles

AAAAND he's geting off without any time

why do you think that?
there is no way in hell, he's getting off without prison.

Reread it. It's the lawyer who was involved with activism, not the judge.

His charges are multiple charges assault with a deadly weapon, causing great bodily injury, and concealing his identity to aid in a felony.

If he gets off with just probation I'll find him and bike-lock him in the skull myself.

That is a high-power jew attorney, and he is a dedicated communist and SJW cause supporter. Chances are, he is on a first name bases with all Berkley Judges and Prosecutors, to the point they attend the same Sinagauges, and children attending the same elite Yeshivas.

Looks like long odds for a conviction, more likely the Berkley "justice system' just going through the motions, with a wink and a laugh...

what this guy said It's not the judge that they're saying has been a social justice fag, although it's possible he has.

Dude..... his LAWYER is an activist lawyer.

He hired a CIVIL RIGHTS ACTIVIST LAWYER for a CRIMINAL trial. Thats like hiring a plumber to fix a fuel line on your car instead of a mechanic.

Yeah, technically its just tubes and moving fluids but the reality is hiring one is a prudent way to get your car fixed and hiring the other is pants on head retarded.

His lawyer's area of expertise is lawsuits for discrimination claims and getting black guys outta traffic tickets. He NEEDS somebody who is an expierienced criminal defense attourney. I dont think he actually realises how serious the charges are.

I fucking hate the original one so much. Yes the European "Deny changing climate, youre getting a migrant" Union is letting Islamophobia attack you.

His lawyer is a fucking idiot too

>Now I like the fact that people come here and speak their minds, but can you image the power we would give to the enemy if those stormcucks learned to hide inside the overton window instead of attempting to move it?
Kike, you go into the >>>/oven/

Got some more EU rhymes
"Like Nationalism? You'll face a cataclysm."
"Want free speech? Only if Islam you preach."

That's not Shia Laboof?

Long hair and a fucking moustache, is it 1978?

I think we're even more fixated on Clanton than Shia by now

Anybody have info on the judge (Judge Thomas Nixon Department 112)?

Gov. Jerry Brown appointed two men Thursday to judgeships in Alameda County Superior Court, according to the governor’s office. Jeffrey Brand, 70, of Berkeley and Thomas Nixon, 56, of Dublin are filling vacancies created by retiring judges. Both are Democrats, according to the governor’s office.

type his name into bing, you lazy nigger.
i found this ballotpedia.org/Thomas_Nixon

We're never going to be presented in the right, no matter how we present ourselves, because we disagree with their ideology. Think of how often you hear Trump slandered as homophobic despite the many times he's praised the LGBT community. Calling people names is all that they're good for. And since our name is already tarnished, we may as well hoist the flag proudly.

Almost sure this is the same girl, look at the face shape from the nose tip down to the chin.

3 charges of assault with a deadly weapon. That's 3 years MINIMUM, each offence. They also made another charge of staying a mask to avoid prosecution.
Even on a first offence, they don't give you probation for attempted murder.

I meant in depth info, judgments, sentencing, etc. You filthy kike.

This

test

Where he go?

Figure this thread will attract a few of the autists that found Clanton, so dumping current Pissvesigation findings on the filthy Antifag animals that threw piss at Lauren Southern and Luke from WeAreChange, pretty certain we've got the right guys for beard baby and oldfart, commie professor Frank Biess and his anarchist underling Mathew Hall , but the student is uncomfired and might not be the piss thrower. Help confirm or find alternate suspects.

youtu.be/FGvEm1Bq3wM

1/6

Looks like brown hair in the masked picture, of course she might have dyed it.

2/6

3/6

4/6

5/6

6/6

Please contribute whatever level of autism you can to solving this Pisstery

I did see that yes, but there's several months between the pictures & the blonde hair certainly isn't natural.

rare merchant

Yeah, he blatantly lied in court about something easily provable as false
>there were people waving the KKK flag!

False, and even if they WERE its still not legal to walk up and fracture their skull. I think somebody in another thread mentioned the lawyer he hired is a family friend working pro bono. Hes a literal who and hes an idiot to boot.

>Please contribute whatever level of autism you can to solving this Pisstery
This one isn't the same person.

Digits for 20 years +

doing gods work user
piss off antifa