Confirmed: Trump doing false flags

Trump did a false flag to get his approval ratings up. Yet, retards will believe in this retardation despite multiple contradictions between official news reports.

The guy who asked who was practicing was described as wearing running clothes, while Jeff Flake described the shooter as wearing jeans. This is deliberate propaganda designed to stir up pro-Trump sentiment and allow further privatization of our infrastructure to Trump, Inc.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/14/shots-fired-republican-party-baseball-practice-near-washington/

Also, Bernie Sanders is conveniently his biggest political enemy as he's the most popular politician and has the appeal of the youth who will show up to vote for him much like the youth in the UK voted for Corbyn.

If rand paul is now colluding with necons for their falseflags im gunna cry. I swear to god if rand paul is playing "crisis actor" then im gunna snap

the false flags have infiltrated Sup Forums

You do realize that Rand Paul did a complete flip-flop on his positions right? He has become increasingly more neoconish over time which is a disappointment to libertarians of all stripes.

>implying Deadman Sanders will live till Trump gets 2020

woooooow conspiracy theory much? take off the tin foil and get back on your meds you pathetic know nothing

Nobody voted for Bernie. He lost.

The tiny butthurt bernout minority is going on a kill spree for no reason.

How is it a conspiracy when the alleged eye-witnesses are contradicting themselves? Continue to be a gullible fool and let daddy Trump take away all of our safety nets and rights because you fell for it.

Relax. It's 4-D Chess.

>I can't live with reality!! reeeeeee!

so sad. seek help.

What's sad is you're incapable of understanding that nefarious actors such as Daddy Trump are going to make this country a police state but you fell into the Trump meme so hard that you can't admit that you were wrong.

HE LIED ABOUT SYRIA SO HE CAN BOMB IT! He has already played with people's lives and he will continue to do so to prop up his approval rating.

I thought Trump can't even play 1-D tic-tac-toe, how can an orange moron like him pull off a false flag?

anyone else think this nutter sounds like the time cube guy?

not an argument

I hope we do get a police state.

approval rating is fake news

Obviously he called his friend Vlad and asked him to run a false flag in America!

Would be kinda cool to talk to soldiers while im out around the city working. Certainly would be comforting to know a patriot is watching my back for niggers and violence leftist terrorists.

Trump is a treacherous bastard with small brain and massive, diseased ego

>people getting shot at didn't have the exact same recollection of an event
>da gubmint pulled off a false flag, but nobody involved knew what the story was supposed to be
ILLERMERNARTI CONFIRMED
>police state
>a bad thing

>confirmed

The only thing confirmed is that you're fucking retarded.