Sweden Hate Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sass4jgyEUY
youtube.com/watch?v=JmR0DAjKjL0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>mfw I can post with whatever flag I want and no one knows I'm a Swede

Fuck that picture activates my sadness. Poor girl had her life thrown away in the name of diversity. Fuck kikes. Blood is in Spectre's hands.

And nobody can detect that I am Indian with poor grammar

I dont know, Sweden has much better education and healthcare system even when theyre strained by war children

I dont hate sweden, they are just fucked by their feminist government. I feel bad for them

What's really bad is that she is dead because her government failed her they won't stop.

Judging by your picture shouldn't this be a Jew hate thread

You trying to fuck with the kingdom of Sweden?

Is that mangled body really her? Oh hell

who dis?

youtube.com/watch?v=sass4jgyEUY

Watching her eyes in that interview you can see how much hatred and contempt she has for Sweden. That woman is demonic and vile, a creature of Satan.

Fuck that little bitch, i spit on her grave lmao she's so ugly look at that shit

Shut up, tuukka

At least they're offing the ugmos.

But you'll still know. No matter what you do, you can't hide that fact from yourself, and it will haunt you endlessly until you finally give up and turn your land and your woman over to the caliphate.

>Finland

Fucking kike. Yeah lets all hate Sweden rather than the liberals responsible for the brainwashing or the jews holding their leash.

>Sweden has much better education system

Than Finland? That's bullshit, they have a massive shortage in competent teachers, their PISA results are worse and they fell for the (((privatization))) meme.

Own that picture, guys. Carry it with you in your heart, and you will not hesitate when you are given the opportunity to get payback. Remember the horror this little girl went through.

Fucking nothing makes me rage more than seeing White children massacred.

lol. But I just assume anyone without their real flag is a larper.

I'm curious were Swedes always like this or this pussy mentality a recent thing?

Norwegian here. Our brothers and sisters to the East were a proud nation not that long ago. I remember going there on holidays when I was a kid (so let's say about 20 years ago) and I remember how clean the streets were, how nice people were to each other and us tourists, how great roads they had and how happy everyone seemed.

13 year old me also remember all the hot Swedish chicks.

It was a good time to be alive.. Sad to have seen our neighbors suffer like they do under multiculturalism.

Stockholm is still relatively "clean" though i'm assuming?

Sweden used to be great. Now you get mudslimes even in remote towns running their kebab rackets.

I can't attest to how it is in the last few years, since I've made it a point to avoid shitskin infested areas at all costs.

You are correct, my dude.

brap
r
a
p

Tbh it should be a Jude's hand on an islamic steering wheel

As a leaf I feel the same way

:^)

sweden has always been a shithole, the vikings used to let their women leave them and receive a full dowry even if they cheated on them, its the recessive cuck genes they need to be purged

How did their mentality change so much in such short amount of time? A once proud and beautiful people reduced to this? How?

Two words, my friend: DER JUDEN.

I know the feeling. It's wonderful.

too bad I dont have autism like you Op

Cuck my life into pieces
This is my last cucksort
Cuckocation ... no spitting ... only swallowing
I love that Muslim cum

Cuckuocation out of sight
Should I cuck my self tonight
Chances are that I might

Ohh cause I'm cucking my self , Cucking my country
Black sons are fine cucking's alright
It's alright ...The T.V tells me I'm fine

And now I'm living in a cuck shed
While the black man sleeps in my wifes bed
I pay the morgauge and bills
But's it's all worth it...for the cuck thrills

Ohh cause I'm cucking my self , Cucking my country
Black sons are fine cucking's alright
It's alright ...The T.V tells me I'm fine

C U CK MY LIFE

YEAH SWEDEN

THIS IS MY WIFES BLACK SON YEAAAH

youtube.com/watch?v=JmR0DAjKjL0

i tried so hard and got so far, but in the end it dosen't even mattterr

What is the hate for Sweden? Im muslim and they are a tolerant people, my cousins was even given beautiful new housing from the state for free. It is truly paradise on earth

EVERYONE CHILL THE FUCK OUT I GOT DIS

Your sand monkey cousins are nothing but parasites. We will take our country back one of these days.

Breaking the cuckhold

Memories consume
Like opening the anal cavity
I'm cucking me apart again

You all assume
I'm cucked here in my room
Unless I try to cuck again

I don't want to be the one
The battles always cucked
'Cause inside I realize
That I'm the one that's cucked

I don't know what's worth fighting for
Or why I have to cuck
I don't know why I suck the mudskin cock
And say what pay for my black son

I don't know how I got this way
I know it's not alright
So I'm breaking the cuckhold
I'm breaking the cuckhold tonight

Sweden yeah

Oh what's that Sweden? You're a highly functional progressive society? Here, have some Islam.

>wipes tear
that was butiful senpai

wut

You are responsible for all of this.

i know, pretty neat huh!

Rape rates

Just for Scandinavia

>go to stockholm
>still majority of city white swedes
>fell for Islamholm
>tfw sweden is still savable

I am saddened by my country's state but when 2018 comes there will be a new born hope that this ancient land of mine can steer clear of the massive iceberg that is the white minority country we are turning into.

This one is actually fake.

gonna need a source on that whooty

go to malmo

Yup. I live in Stockholm, it's great. The muslim population is something like 4% ? and most of them are second-generation immigrants, mostly secular and integrated but somehow still get classified as muslims.

There are some ghettos which are bad, there is Malmö which I've heard is bad etc, but generally it's one of the greatest cities in the world.

Also, if you want to compare rape statistics between countries then you should look at victim surveys (i.e. a sizeable random sample of the population asked how many times they've been exposed to X, say, touched inappropriately, having been penetrated against their will etc). These types of surveys are comparable between countries since they're all based on the same metrics, just measuring government statistics which are collected based on differing criteria is nonsense. I'm saying this as someone who acknowledges that immigrants tend to rape more (5.5x more according to the 2006 BRÃ… statistics, and I think they just classified any non-Swedes as immigrants there, so Finns would've counted which means the number for non-European immigrants is likely way higher than 5.5).

Also spamming a bunch of cherry-picked articles and memes of peculiar cases say nothing about the country at large. People who soak this up are gullible and can be lead to believe anything. I don't expect more from Sup Forums though.

I don't believe this one is real. There are no sane people who would respect a person walking around with an isis flag and that person would probably get hit.

I'll grant you anything about our policies and the stupid things our politicians say though, it's awful. Almost Trump-level retardation.

No... because only shitty countries change their flag retard... everyone will know you're either a swede and canadian or a turkroach.

Great source, i.e. none.