Jewish Revolutionary Spirit

So has everyone else studied this text? Listened to his meetings? We've had the fold over our eyes for some time. Time to discuss Dr. Michael E. Jones.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VXTH4s7X5rY
youtube.com/watch?v=X_y0LxcANic
youtube.com/watch?v=_jXGkWV7O38
educate-yourself.org/cn/worldconquerersintro1958.shtml
youtube.com/watch?v=b-vwXlg1874&t=377s
google.com/amp/amp.livescience.com/40247-ashkenazi-jews-have-european-genes.html
youtube.com/watch?v=lmc21V-zBq0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reform_Judaism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sicut_Judaeis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Most insightful book for Sup Forums, but it is often rejected. Must wage the rebellion against the father.

Havent read it yet. I heard a talk by him once in which he accused jews of cheating on IQ tests, which I thought was a red flag. Any discussion of jewish subversionthat doesnt take into account jewish intelligence is willfully blind.

I'll start: If anyone looks at his Youtube Video Titled: Professor E Michael Jones: 'Logos vs. Anti-Logos as the pivot of Human History', you'll begin to notice the trend in politics and media which the Jews use to subvert Catholicism ans Society at large. I FIND IT HARD TO BELIEVE THAT DR. JORDAN PETERSON IS UNAWARE OF THIS GUY. CAN SOMEONE POST THAT SOLZHENYTSIN QUITE ON THE BOLSHEVIKS?

Sure can

I've never heard him say that so I don't know what to think of it yet. But, knowing the way jews are, I'd suspect that what he meant was that the average IQ is not so extraordinary. I think you can vreify this by looking at the average iq of Israelis, which is suppossed to be around 97. I suspect the extraordinarily intelligent Jews are of majority European heritage, particularly Nordic and Russian.

If jews were smart, they would learn.

youtube.com/watch?v=VXTH4s7X5rY

youtube.com/watch?v=X_y0LxcANic

I think there is tremendous overlap between what this man discusses and what Dr. Jordan Peterson discusses. REMEMBER, when Dr. Jones discusses Judaism, he has two types of Jews in mind-those that accept Christ and those that disavow him and subvert the New Israel of which they are spiteful of. It is in the Bible even, how the Jews have hate in their heart. Didn't Christ condemn them as enemies of His Church?

is there a pdf of this book? or similar ones?

youtube.com/watch?v=_jXGkWV7O38
link of his talk on the logos and anitlogos

Ashkenazim are a minority in Israel, that's why.

And yes, ashkenazim are mostly of european stock.

not jewish- ashkenazi, and there are far more white and asian geniuses so the wild over-representation of jews in positions of power is NOT wholly or even largely explained by iq, but by jewish ethnonepotism- eg Kagan while head of Harvard Law hiring 50% jews.

anyhoo: I recommend

educate-yourself.org/cn/worldconquerersintro1958.shtml

redpilliest book Ive read I think and actually a pleasant read for the most part.

You didn't hear it from me, but you can find the torrent on piratebay. The book is over 50 dollars on amazon though.

>not jewish- ashkenazi
same thing kike
>anyhoo
youre a fucking faggot
>redpilliest
a huge fucking faggot

DId you watch the recent David Rubin Interview with a Rabbi? youtube.com/watch?v=b-vwXlg1874&t=377s I think the Rabbi discusses the way in which Jews, "stick together more than any other group of people", at around two minutes in. So, there is much truth to your claim.

At 3:00

theyre literally european matrilineally... meaning... not jews by halakha.

google.com/amp/amp.livescience.com/40247-ashkenazi-jews-have-european-genes.html

by the way the people most related to the ancient inhabitants of Canaan/Palestine are the Palestinians and Mizrahi (who used to be called Palestinian Jews) as well as the Samaritans who were mostly Jews who never left Palestine but mixed sone with Assyrians and others.

The Jews*despise* the Samaritans almost as much as Christians, whom are spit on, *regularly* by fundamentalist Jewsz

It's not Ashkenazis. It's Sabbateans.

That book is the fucking shit

>E. Michael Jones
At least get his name right you retard

yeah, Imiridh catholic, newfag.

I bet you say faggot alot... decent body of research suggests you are probably suppressing homosexual feelings.

Can we presume that one or more uncles has had his fingers, at the least, inside your snug pink cornchute?

you hate that you liked it, don't you?
You bet you do, Sally.

If the Khazar theory is true then Ashkenazi are Indo-European Turks. The sandnigger variety is dumb as shit. Anywho, are you guys planning some kind of focus group to read this shit? Because I'd be down as heck.

ashkenazi as a term has its origin in Torah.
you can be a christian or a Jew.
pick only one.

I'll give it a watch. I just got turned on to Rubin... like everything I've seen so far.

The clannishness is often said to be because of 'discrimination' etc but this is nonsense - supremacism and separatism is all over the Torah, and in the Talmud as well.

As is the command to lend at interest only to non jews.

judaism was the world first master race mythos.

kek! I read the contents more than the cover. Sorry though, my fuck up.
SO, what I want to discuss is ANTI-SEMITISM. Anti-Semitism, as we all know, is a loaded term that people throw around in the same manner they throw around racism. I believe, that given the confounding status of both terms in our day, that there is potential to spearhead the discussion of Jewish Subversion in a more constructive light instead of the usual Hitler and 6million red-herrings that people run into with the usual discussion concerning Jews. ANd I should remind you that when I speak of Jews, I speak of those that have rejected Christ and his entire Church.

E Michael Jones doesn't understand the Jewish problem. He cannot understand it because he's a christcuck.

The Jewish problem is biological. They are a subhuman race of parasites. Christfags cannot understand this because they believe Jewishness is merely a religious problem. This is why Jews currently dominate all white countries, because christcucks did not understand the Jewish problem.

Yes, that is just what I am planning. I am in the talks with other agents of influence, and our hopes are that we may healthily discuss the role Jews play in our society. Given the rise of Islamophobia, it is our wish to remind people of Jewish Influence that is just as, or even more, harmful.

the map is not the territory - a term is not the thing it describes. Today's Ashkenazi are European converts with some, anyway, input from Khazaria and the Caucuses. Prolly the 'khazarian hypothesis' overstates the matter, but the nobility did convert for sure and we may assume they were smart and most likely to survive and pass on wealth.

Sarah Silverman is an example of an Ashk. Jew with clear Turkic features.

>ashkenazim are mostly of european stock.
False. Ashkenazi are on averagr less than 40% European. They are mostly Levantines by genetics.

Jewish law doesn't matter, idiot.

>Today's Ashkenazi are European converts with some, anyway, input from Khazaria and the Caucuses.
Completely false and fully debunked by genetic analysis. Ashkenazi are Levantines primarily

Ashkenazi is a type of Jew.
If you do not identify with "Jew" and reject Zionism, why call yourself a Jew? If you were sincere, you'd simply identify as a Semite of Hebrew lineage, or much easier: a Christian.

Just curious.

That is your opinion, and I'll take my own observations and those of another academic any day of the week.
For one, I've noticed the growth and the greater sophistication of memes targeted at addressing Jewish Influence. Given our day's political turmoil, the turmoil in Europe, America, and all of the West, I believe that, in order to even begin to FIX the problem, we must ADDRESS THE ROOT OF THE PROBLEM. Does anyone have a clue of what that is? SO far, I think i've provided evidence enough.

This is the reason Jews have gained control of the west. Thanks christcucks. You played the Trojan horse perfectly.

Christianity was originally called Reformed Judaism.

>That is your opinion
No, it's the most reasonable hypothesis given the evidence.

E Michael Jones is a very important scholar who deserves more recognition. I have some of his books and have watched all his youtube videos I can find. The book in op pic and Barren Capital are on my list to get next.
The traditional Catholic teachings have really been undermined so much over time that books like this are so necessary.

Quick summary? Because the rabbit hole is rather deep, deeper than most care to venture for. Sadly, atm I am in a "Blackpill" mood and a "Whitepill" mood, as both are fighting for dominance in my heart.

youtube.com/watch?v=lmc21V-zBq0

Everything is just so corrupted and destitute. Why couldn't we have accepted you Christ and avoided all of this?

The Answer: Jewish Influence. Our leaders are INDEBTED TO THE JEWISH BANKERS. Our leaders are PUPPETS. DO YOU THINK REFUGEES ARE A GOOD THING? C'mon! No one in their right minds believes that they are a net positive for Europe. DO YOU THINK EQUITY IS A VIABLE POLITICAL IDEOLOGY? DO YOU THINK RACISM IS ANYTHING SERVING THE INTERESTS OF WHITE PEOPLE? DO YOU THINK YOUR WOMEN LEAVING THE HOME AND ENTERING THE WORKFORCE, HALVING OUR WAGES AND STUNTING THEIR BIOLOGICAL FUNCTION IS A GOOD IDEA? All these phenomena are COUNTER TO LOGOS. And if we speak out, we are, RACIST, SEXIST, BIGOTED, AND ANTI-SEMITIC. Do you see the problem?

That would be quite difficult since the Pharisees did not call their oral law "Judaism" until hundreds of years later. In any case, Christianity is the rejection of Pharisaical oral law.

It can't be a "reform" if it's a complete rejection

Also alot of you are throwing out the word Logos, how many of you even understand that term? Without looking it up right now. Pride and ignorance go hand in hand.

theres been several groups of reformed judaism since jesus, who btw didnt "come to destroy the Law but perfect it"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reform_Judaism

THE ONLY VIABLE SOLUTION IS LOGOS. Today, we are not given the opportunity to EVEN SPEAK without being shouted down. Yeah, the Postmodernists are to blame in part, but don't you dare lose sight of who CREATED THEM, and it wasn't Derrida. The Jews have killed the LOGOS, and it is what they continue to do in our day. The Irish-Catholics fought hard and failed to secure victory. Today, it is the duty of every Catholic and man of good conscience to BEGIN, to SPEAK.

For today, that is all. Just an introductory remark for our discussions that we hope to continue and progress. We can stop this madness and return to the LOGOS once and for all.

its required reading if you want to be redpilled about the jews.

tried to get my father to read it. he thinks usury is a good thing or else no one would get loans.

Yes, Christianity is just Messianic Judaism. You can look in the catechism and see how Catholics slobber over Jews. Or read the Catholic history of protecting and revering the Jews. As a Catholic, this is what E Michael Jones really believes.

>DO YOU THINK REFUGEES ARE A GOOD THING? C'mon! No one in their right minds believes that they are a net positive for Europe.
Except for the pope and majority of catholicucks.

This guy, along with: Timothy Fitzpatrick, and Michael Collins piper are probably the best researchers exposing kikery

Logos is the Word. Logos is the Spoken Truth; the pinnacle of human existence. It is what gives the universe, and more importantly, our lives order and meaning.

>Christianity corrupted by perverse men who sold their souls to the Rothschilds for money is how I judge Christianity..

>not knowing what Vatican II is
Intense Catholic subversion has been happening for almost a century now.

Catholics have traditionally been the people who have stood up against the Jews. Protestants are rampant Judaizers. The Catholic Church seems to have fallen as well since the 60s.

>Catholics have traditionally been the people who have stood up against the Jews
False.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sicut_Judaeis
>[The Jews] ought to suffer no prejudice. We, out of the meekness of Christian piety, and in keeping in the footprints of Our predecessors of happy memory, the Roman Pontiffs Calixtus, Eugene, Alexander, Clement, admit their petition, and We grant them the buckler of Our protection.

Catholics have been protectors of Jews, and the only reason there were any Jews in Europe at all is because of this church protection. Otherwise they would have been driven off or killed. Protestants of course just maintained this christcucked tradition, since Protestantism is just a form of Christianity that attempted to purge any remaining European culture that Catholics had carried on and tried to become even more essentially semitic than Catholicism already was. And of course protecting and revering Jews is essentially semitic and a core value of christcuckoldry.

There's also a lot of JBP overlap with Kevin MacDonald, especially in that they're both rigorous psychology professors concerned with evolutionary strategy, they're both historically literate, and they both make arguments against the breakdown of European tradition.

The Jews fled Catholic Spain to the Netherlands which rebelled against Spain. The Jews were allowed back into England after the King left the Catholic church.
Many Jews ended up in Poland/Russia and there were a lot of problems between them and Catholics.