This movie changed me

Now I see how bad Germany really is. You people still support hitler in 2000 FUCKING 14
Disgusting and you deserve the Muslims.

Flag related: I'll redeem myself now

Kek, And may I ask, what happened to the KPD?

They beat up some innocent anti-german for no reason, wtf germans?

Death to leftists

Death to leftists

>2000 FUCKING 14
Check your calendar bud.

Kys nazi scum

you know, that movie had the exact opposite effect on me, all it does is humanize the often dehumanized person of Hitler

Really. He just says immigrants are bad and low birth rates suck and "hitler is right"?

got to love LIBFAGS, always calling everyone else nazis; news flash,dipshit, I am as right wing as they come and I think Hitler is cancer.....

>a fucking leaf

Regardless of politics, the book and movie were both fantastic. I recommend them to anyone i meet

KYS Commie faggot

git fucked nigger lover

the movie wasnt even too bad. hitler is just portrayed as sociopath, but other than that i had some fun watching it.
there was some article of the actor that said he was shocked that hitler was seen so positively during the workings where he just talked with random people on the street. gave me hope desu

>in 2000 FUCKING 14

?

Check imdb you inbred retard

A comedy changed you. God, I wish I had such a small mind that a movie could influence me. I would be running around like you blaming movies, games, etc. for making me a weak minded retard.

The ending is oddly moving, with the "I'm part of you" thing.

This is an impressive display of retardation

GRRMANS WERE BEATING BOYS IN THE STREET FOR THINKING HITLERPF WAS BAD AND U CUNTS LAUGH?

death to leftists

OMG they even show Geert and Le Pen in the end. It couldnt be more obvious

How can you support fucking nazis like this?