TYSON FOODS LINKED TO HUMAN TRAFFICKING

TYSON FOODS LINKED TO HUMAN TRAFFICKING
TYSON FOODS LOBBYIST INJURED IN SCALISE ATTACK
SCALISE INVESTIGATING HUMAN TRAFFICKING
TYSON FOOD LAWYER RUNNING FOR GOVERNOR IN VIRGINIA

GET IN HERE

washingtonpost.com/local/virginia-politics/stewart-calls-gillespies-work-for-tyson-foods-human-trafficking/2017/05/30/efd6076c-4551-11e7-98cd-af64b4fe2dfc_story.html

nypost.com/2017/06/14/tyson-foods-lobbyist-among-wounded-in-baseball-attack/

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost
archive.is/5TKfZ
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
youtube.com/watch?v=8Sp-VFBbjpE
motherjones.com/politics/1994/07/battle-deep/
articles.chicagotribune.com/1997-08-28/news/9708280288_1_agriculture-secretary-mike-espy-agriculture-department-treasury-secretary
c-span.org/video/?182235-1/ron-browns-body
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Please archive or screenshot

>washingtonpost com/local/virginia-politics/stewart-calls-gillespies-work-for-tyson-foods-human-trafficking/2017/05/30/efd6076c-4551-11e7-98cd-af64b4fe2dfc_story.html
archive.is/5TKfZ

GOOD IDEA

bumpu

BUMP

this looks interesting

What , WHAT, WHAT, MY CHICKEN TENDIES WERE THE LAST THING I HAD GOD DAMN IT, PEOPLE WILL PAY FOR THIS

NOT THE TENDIES

Sup Forums will never be the same

Bump for nothingburger

Smuggling Mexicans across the border to work in their plant.
It's nothing.

WHO IS FEELING ENERGETIC

I JUST WOKE UP FROM A NAP AND HAVE SO MUCH ENERGY

WHO ELSE IS #ENERGYBAR HERE? THIS IS SOMETHING

Just woke up, got my fresh mug of covfefe, munching down on a big juicy somethingburger.

Let's connect some fucking dots.

Settle down faggot. It's probably nothing, like always.

Check out Tyson foods and their long history of connections to the Clintons.

what, human meat?

SOMEONE SOUNDS LIKE THEY ARE TIRED

LET ME HELP YOU

interesting happenings

Killary strikes again.

this too

>putting all those growth hormones in chickens that give 8yo's dat ass then piming them out

this was actually for labor buy ou never know

bump

Need some coffee faggot?

>plumpling up white chillins for spirit cooking

Oy vey look at the nexicans goy

BUMP

WERE BEING SLID

What we sayin' in here?

>mfw

BUMP

Anyone still hardwired to the matrix is a potential agent.

So the guy that shot em up is actually /ourguy/?

>Tyson food
>tendies

they aren't real chicken buddy, just hormones and seasoning

posting for jewstice

BUMP

It's too bad the old bastard had such shit aim.

Trafficking networks have Distribution Centers that supply places surrounding them.

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

BUMP FOR JUSTICE

KILL ALL PEDOPHILES.

>tyson foods
>located in Arkansas
>home of the clintons

mfw

Nice work OP

I wonder who is behind this

Lose the trip and just post anonymously like the rest of us frank.

Set your fucking ego at the door.

You think those are tendies you're eating?

DAYUM SON!
I KNEW DAT NIGGA MIKE TYSON WAS SHADY

>walmert also started in arkansas

HMMMMM

Jesse?

>mfw
youtube.com/watch?v=8Sp-VFBbjpE

Spine beetles brah!

Please fuck off Franky doodles.

BUMP FOR JUSTICE

SLAUGHTER ALL PEDOPHILES

THIS IS FOR ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT LABOR THOUGH

Watch The Mena Connection. They discuss the Clintons and their connections to Tyson foods.

ALL MY GOODBOY POINTS FOR NOTHING! What do I eat now Sup Forums?

I'm with Corey Stewart and Perdue.

Gillespie and Tyson are on WATCH.

"Labor"

Hence Agent Smith making clones of anyone he wanted in the movies.

Post YFW you are the only person left who isn't involved in human trafficking.

I'll do that, thanks user

>first vidya
>now tendies
That's enough!!! They will burn for this!!!!!!

Fucking checked. Kek is speaking through you user

This shill discredit campaign(saying I'm someone that I have no connection to at all) is based on incorrect information & confirmation bias

Also those Beatles are Weapons & Individuals. Not something you want to be on the receiving end of.

They also use Trafficking networks.

this is not surprising
its all connected if you look hard enough

Wait a sec...

THE TENDIES ARE MADE OF PEOPLE!!!

>tfw been saving up good boy points for last few months to get big ticket item, and now they are all void

Nothing processed, as you should have always.

if you pay taxes then you are user, sorry.

The prophesy of Sup Forums?

>TYSON FOODS LINKED TO HUMAN TRAFFICKING
so their chicken tendies arent chicken so what

CAROL DOESN'T EXIST

Think there is any significance to a Tyson lobbyist getting shot there? The GOP whip was also working on anti trafficking legislation.

>believing what a leaf says

explain pls

Your on fire today frank

huh?

the weather is getting hot though, put that shit away until fall

IDK this has passed around yesterday. If you look at the date it has been a year. Possibly the line: two voices will call out in silence that all will hear. Two congressmen were shot.

Wow, I just read through all this stuff. I'm going to sleep. There's nothing substantial to read here. Go to sleep guys, it's nothing. I don't think we should be reading this, maybe we should sleep. We all must be so tired. It's time to rest. Aren't we here for keks and laughs not this serious mumbo jumbo, time to sleep guys. It's nothing. Please, let's rest. We are all so tired. Drink some liquor and take some sleeping medicine, we are so tired. It's time to sleep. So boring, let's sleep. I'm going to sleep guys.

Okay master.

I'm using your own words, Frank.

How is that discrediting you? lol

It's possible.

Transporting "meat" is a big business.

Not my name, but I appreciate the comment.

No, silly ameribro. They've been bubble-packing up our children and shipping them off to da Saudis.

Sheesh.

september 23

I think it is referring to the two witnesses (enoch and elijah, or moses and elijah) in Revelation.

Have a nice Fish n Clinton story, courtesy of Tyson (chicken) Foods.
motherjones.com/politics/1994/07/battle-deep/

Bump

Leaf is our greatest ally.

It's probably nothing, you're all too worried about it.

>TYSON FOOD LAWYER RUNNING FOR GOVERNOR IN VIRGINIA
Isn't current governor of Virginia Terry McAuliffe, that guy who shilled for gun control and said today that 90 some millions of Americans are affected by guns daily (or something along the lines). Terry McAuliffe has VERY strong connections to Clintons

Because I keep being referred to as someone I have no connections to at all & that persons information is being used to attack me.

The Shill operation was also done days before a major terror attack & that was because several of the Shills involved in it are actual Terrorists operating out of Europe & UK networks.

Also, I've explained what the Beetles are several times.

Thank you based script.

So it's interesting that Tyson reps would be at this event with guys who are legislating about trafficking.

Might not have directly had to do with the shooting but shows you that they're meeting for various reasons.

I love you

Counterpoint:
If this were a hit job then the shooter would not have asked 'are those dems or repubs' and wouldn't have been such a lousy shot.

Incorrigible Clintons... black peeps should notice: they ALWAYS use (((You))) as skape-goats:

articles.chicagotribune.com/1997-08-28/news/9708280288_1_agriculture-secretary-mike-espy-agriculture-department-treasury-secretary

And then they dead you:

c-span.org/video/?182235-1/ron-browns-body

Sure.

He happened to have the same tripcode.
Talk the same.
Act the same.
And he's just "a fan".

Yeah mate.

a mere unhappy (((coincidence))) hehehe

goddamn it i want this creepy witch hag and her ilk off the face of the planet forever
kek wills it

As someone who lives in a town with a Tyson plant I believe this without a shadow of a doubt. Years prior the plant was owned by Oscar Meyer and it provided a lot jobs for the town and greatly helped our local economy. They paid fair wages thus being attractive to the locals. Flash forward 20 or so years and this town resembles a well fare state overpopulated with shit skins quickly turning nice well kept neighborhoods into fucking bodegas. We have an outrageously sized police force for a town of roughly 7,000 in attempts to control what used to be a pretty peaceful community. Now this town is overrun by meth labs, run down neighborhoods, and families of 6+ living in two bedroom ranches. When people ask me why I'm such a rigid nationalist this is always the first thing I turn to.

>Washington Post
>John Podesta works there
>will only release articles about pedophiles and human traffickers when they're no longer of any use to their leaders or were threatening to expose them
Tyson Foods fucked up somewhere.

BUMP

As I said the "Beetles" are a large number of Individuals(some have interesting tastes) & Weapons for a variety of usages.

You guys keep using confirmation bias based off incorrect information to try to look for connections that don't exist.

That guy had a similar typing style(I've seen it hundreds of times & its easy to replicate), but other then that he's not connected to or is me.

The Shill discredit/attack campaign was organized by UK/EU Terrorist networks(That celebrated the Bridge attack & posted the memes) with some Spook "finger prints" involved.

Exactly.

Yeah. Totally.
And he happened to delete his account just after you got linked to him?

Hmmmm. Convenient.