Shooter James Hodgkinson dead

Press S to shit on his grave Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/FoxNews/status/875037631532355584/video/1
youtube.com/watch?v=H36o9PG0g0A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

s

CNN held responsible for their fakenews when?

Source before you receive my letter.

S

thats what you get for being a commie

American hero exercising his 2nd amendment rights

not his fault Republicans got in the way of his bullets

F

Mentally Ill

Need money for dem mentally ill programs

Fat retarded De Niro

twitter.com/FoxNews/status/875037631532355584/video/1

Republicans get the rope too.
F

>Sup Forums mad about neocons getting shot

James is a hero.

Oh no!
Not John Goodman!
I liked him in The Big Lebowski!

S
this faggot and any one else who can't handle and work with Republicans running things can RIP in pieces

Sup Forumss cuckoldry knows no bounds.

Travis Nickel

s

white nigger

why do boomers look like that? I feel like I know 10 guys that look like him

S

Never heard of the guy

It's weird you say that. He looks just like my boomer neighbor.

F

More of those snakes should be shot

That man is a hero as far as I'm concerned. Fuck anyone that supports taking from the poor and giving to the rich like shithead republicans do.

If all the gommies and neocons get murdered now, there's going to be a lot of thumb-twiddling on DOTR. And that makes me sad.

Travis Sickle kek

Bernie supporter.

Race traitor.

Let me take an enormous shit on his grave.

Who cares?

All he did was exercise his 2nd amendment right.

>the only kill berniefags get with an ak47 is themselves

low energy!

F

You liberal fucktard, the poor stay poor because the democratic party shuts down any avenues towards prosperity

real question: are you fucking retarded?

S.

LOL troll harder Trumpet

this

Didn't this guy get into custody and was said to be "not a threat"?

S

M
A
R
T
I
A
L A W

THIS

I mean uh I'm not opposed to interpreting the 2nd Amendment such that killing your political enemies is legal
But I'm not sure it's where you want to go

Is this the worst attempt at a mass killing in the U.S.?

youtube.com/watch?v=H36o9PG0g0A

it is his fault he failed to kill anyone with a semi-auto rifle with 30 round magazines.

maybe if he actually exercised his 2nd amendment right, he would have been a decent shot and pro-gun instead of some retarded liberal larper who played a shooting videogame once and thought guns were easy to use.

lefties are the WORST shooters

Already pushing gun control 2hrs after. Wtf. Side note my lil girl asked me what Sup Forums was and wrote pepe on the white board at the mall. Love yall man.

S

And now his Facebook accounts are kill. To the various alphabets who work for our government, thank you for letting that stuff stay up. Many a screenie and archive made.

>thinks this is a troll
I've run two businesses, one in an extremely liberal area, it couldn't be more clear that the democratic party is filled to the brim with commies. The collective IQ has been lowered so much, and sensory manipulation has been so effective people don't even notice but it's crystal clear.

they suck at everything except crying and degeneracy

That unstable, vacant, forced "happy" look in their eyes gives them away every time.

This is exactly how the zionists want you to feel. This is how they're winning.

James was a working class man, struggled his entire life, working an honest job, probably living paycheck to paycheck. Each year the kikes taking away more and more of what little the government does to help out the little guy. Making it harder for the working class to exist at a basic human level while they suck your families dry. He has more in common with most of your fathers than the kike puppets you worship and look up to, and here you celebrate his death exactly how (((they))) want you to.

Is that what being redpilled means to you?

Oh yes, such a stellar man. We should all try to be just like James.

The dude abused his daughter, beat a woman trying to protect her and assaulted the man that confronted him, attempting to shoot him in the back as he ran away.

he was a self appointed foot soldier for the globalists.

I'm glad he died doing that.

>Charges
>No Convictions

You have no idea the exact circumstances behind these charges. You're just regurgitating what (((they))) want you to.

He was a hero
May he rests in peace
Pro Russian politician had it coming
That was only the first attack, other will come
Traitors will be wiped out

>implying my father beat me, my mother, and was a drunk jackass with guns
gj democuck

F

>He still thinks Trump isn't a globalist

I can't imagine being this stupid.

F

he was a piece of shit, plain and simple. His politics aside, he would have killed someone someday.

>this is what democrats actually believe

S

This just tells me they have a good police force and a suck-ass legal system. Normal people do not have a life filled with arrests. Use some common sense.

He looks like a right wing serial killer

F

I wonder if he kept yelling DO YOU SEE WHAT HAPPENS CONGRESS WHEN YOU FUCK A MAN IS THE ASS? While opening fire

S

That isn't an argument in any way shape or form. Look at what the guy posted on Facebook, he was a perfect little CIA robot spouting CNN bottom screen tag lines as if they were original thoughts.

S

This.

Has he started the fire?

S

If lefties are setting up the precedent for making it OK to kill shoot politicians then they are so fucked.

shia is that u?

5'6 MANLET HAHAHAHAH

dumbass not only failed at his goal but confirmed the suspected incompetence of violent bernouts at the same time
>100 shots, 0 kills, 1 death

OVER THE LINE !!!

HAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHA

I know, because you're far stupider. You probably struggle to imagine a red balloon.

>Bernie Sanders supporter
time to start the ovens

Average height in the USA

he really was a stupid liberal the only death was himself.

Remember...

Am i the only one who thinks this dude looks like the big labosky dude

>bernout
S

you lads should know that the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of these corporatist shill bureaucrats

Niet Russki

It's a mercy those bullets released his soul. His brain died long ago.

in that respect he was a smart liberal

AM I THE ONLY ONE!!?

The worst thing about this is that Trump doesn't even have the balls to do a crackdown over it.

first
see

You just royally fucked that quote up to suite your own agenda. You also most likely wouldnt even know that quote unless you watched XXX State of the Union

he shouldnt have taken rand paul so seriously. he was only joking guys

S

HE FAILED TO KILL HIS TARGET

THE HOSPITAL WILL MAKE THE TARGET GO FROM STABLE TO CRITICAL THEN CRITICAL TO DEAD

WATCH THEM DO IT

fuck hate, man

The Average height for a White US Male is 5' 10". For white US women it is 5' 7"