A national newspaper just unwittingly created a beautiful commercial for european right-wingers

a national newspaper just unwittingly created a beautiful commercial for european right-wingers
check it out: youtu.be/rWYiu1gUbLg

what did they mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=rWYiu1gUbLg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i dont know. i don't speak the language but i liked the subject matter

bump

what did the nordies mean by this

mostly one-liners about how there needs to be some change, back to order, need a strong man, wars are gonna happen and so on. I would expect the journalist to have portrayed it in a less inspiring light, but there seems to be a new narrative at play.

so now we have the newspapers making commercials for us i guess?

Title reads: "The white fury"

a welcome surprise. can you have them give our news a few pointers

Don't read too much into any VG articles, the source for a lot of their articles is buzzfeed.

Fy faen jeg hater vg.
Pretty well edited but if they were so dangerous they couldnt have made a film like this. And they will naver make one about people on the extreme left.

Norwegian here.

The White Rage is a bullshit, leftist news article series that attempts to use scare tactics to discourage people from figuring out the truth about multiculturalism.

Now you are labeled as "extreme" for wanting to preserve your nation, culture and race.

Fuck it. I'll quote the guy in OP's picture (Tore Tvedt); "If it's racist to love your people and your country, then yes - I am a racist."

It won't be long now. If politics fail, there are many of us who are prepared to take the fight to the streets. The elections this fall will determine if that is a viable option or not.

>a welcome surprise. can you have them give our news a few pointers
It's just a propaganda piece meant to scare immigrants and lefties into hating everyone on the right. "VG" is one of the worst trash papers we have in Norway.

>Now you are labeled as "extreme" for wanting to preserve your nation
Fixed it.

how are we supposed to teach people to be satisfied with their own beliefs because they are grounded in reality and not just due to fear of exclusion? sad times my friends

t. Butthurt nazis

You don't want to become a minority in your own home country and live under a majority that literally has religious laws that state that people from other religions are supposed to pay a special tax to support them?

Damn, you must be some kind of extremist.

>The elections this fall will determine if that is a viable option or not.
What do you mean? The polls are pretty clear, its going to be a AP/SP government with (possibly) some random smaller parties thrown into the mix. If this happens are you and your gang of LARPers going to hit the streets?

>blocked in your country
nice democracy

>Italians
>Europeans

like said, news here are mostly drivel, and drivel derived from your worst news-outlets is vastly over-represented.

this is a case of someone very well versed in editing being tasked with marketing a long news-series, the intentions of which are outlined in but i still find it curious that they managed to make it that good. are we closing in on a total split in narrative? (among normal people, that is)

I mean, the scared rapefugees are obviously put there to show how evil these people are, but to me (and many more normies than VG would like) it looks like the non-refugees in the snippet are the heroes.

It has alot of swastikas in it. Maybe that's why?

also italian nazi-boxer somewhere in there

that dislike ratio tho.

>you and your gang of LARPers going to hit the streets?
Yes, all three of them

>Norwegians
>Not sitting at home hoarding welfare gibs

Most norwegians are leftwing anyway... the argument is mostly about immigration and not right/left politics

Good luck no matter what/

>19 year old student wants to fight for his fatherland and a christian heritage
>this is somehow a big problem

FUCKING WHITE MALE

reminds me of Poe's law; its however a bit different, like the Michael Moore movie about the rust belt and Trump supporters. Where you portray your adversaries view, but accidentally makes it appealing to members of that group or neutral observers.

>Unavailable in your country
Really made me think.

>no comments
Fucking pathetic. Isn't this VG newspaper own by a certain (((people))) as well?

obviously the right/left dichotomy is pretty stupid. the lefties managed to coin everything they dont like right wing. The series is more about people opposed to immigration and islam than right-wingers in the autistic sense

>being this delusional

You have wifi on Treasure Island ?

>this video is not available in your country
>Mfw living in the leader of the free world

youre talking to pic related i think

>the lefties managed to coin everything they dont like right wing.
The commie-party in Denmark always described Islamic-terrorist attacks as "Right-wing Islamist". Didn't really catch on, and slowly died out like Daesh or ISIL.

wow white peple are nazis

den toppeste kæk

Whats a common Norwegian name? Just wondering, I need a nickname for a friend I play with, please answer ty ty

We need men in suits for the right, not these moronic tattoo covered idiots.

Sure of course they will be usefull one day, but not now.

Hey, I have an iron cross tattoo too!
Unfortunately I do not understand the language. Translation?

Are you fucking stupid?

Ole,Erik,Marius,Lars,Anders

Take your pick

Mohamed al'Kurdi

Jens, you uncultured swine.

>not these moronic tattoo covered idiots.
Those guys didn't even look white, ffs.

They look fucking retarded.

oh man effortposting for me i guess

exhibit 1: " we need a strong man like hitler or mussolini" -giovanni gorgonzola, italian boxer

exhibit 2: "i am a right-wing extremist, and i want extreme change" -åke olsson, jihadislambad

exhibit 3: "i want to fight for my fatherland, our christian heritage" -Oskar 19 years old, student

exhibit 4: "It could come to a war between us and the immigrants" - frank franz, leader of the npd

fade to "white fury"

When is the election

Russia, please

tattoos are degenerate

Try hooktube

good catch

11th of september

>11th of september
kek
Good luck with the elections

Has the Saxon finally begun to hate?

still somewhat sleepy i'm afraid. The hatening is too late at this point, well delayed by the boomers.

>Italy white
>not knowing Germanic and Slavic ethnic nationalist hate towards Meds
Why they try to win fake allies in the press, when most NPD voters use the same racial slur to call Turks/Arabs/Italians/Greeks?

i think the people portrayed in this series of documentaries have to be seen in isolation, as they are stuck into different episodes. Their uniting concern is "foreigners OUT", so the trailer looks like a normal day on pol

hooktube.com/watch?v=rWYiu1gUbLg