Tells gun owners who feel disenfranchised to take matters into their own hands and "maybe" shoot Washington law-makers

>tells gun owners who feel disenfranchised to take matters into their own hands and "maybe" shoot Washington law-makers
>acts upset when gun owners who feel disenfranchised take matters into their own hands and shot Washington law-makers
Derp in chief

Other urls found in this thread:

nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/?t=1bcac8b56072b4d24dbc494bd95686a4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This.
Libs need to start being more like "Second Amendment People" before republicans will understand the need for gun control.

We don't need gun control. We need nigger control.

>The shooter was a huwiteboi
oh noooooo so sad that doesnt fit your narative! How would you ever recover??

I do t care about isolated events like this. There's nothing that can be done to stop a truly motivated killer. I'm talking about the 50% of murders that you niggers commit every year.

Freedom is inherently dangerous, this is the effect of the second amendment, what everyone is missing is that this is fine.

If lefty's keep shooting righties and and righties keep killing lefty's (in dramatically less numbers) The last of the social fabric will evaporate and we can finally get a hard reset on this clown fiesta of a country. Just as the founding father's intended.

its obvious niggers are the master race. Niggas shoot huwiteboi. huwitebois shoot themselves. SAD!

oh no the faggots are arming up

Niggers shoot themselves at a higher rate than whites.

Taking his words a bit far arent ya dipshit?

Men commit 90% of violent crime. All men must hang.

Sup Forums has a very skewed perception of "the left". They only know what they see on Sup Forums, which is typically random retarded tumblr or whoever is on Tucker Carlson

>before republicans will understand the need for gun control
I'm pretty sure it's starting to cross their minds. Right-wingers are like that. They don't give a damn about anything until they're personally inconvenienced by it. It's similar to how they always make fun of environmentalists, and they want to do away with environment protection laws. They'll only care until their food, air, and water is polluted and their loved ones start dropping dead from cancer. That's when you'll see them walking around with little "cancer awareness" ribbons, but just for that specific form of cancer that will be killing them

As someone with knowledge of Donald's thoughts, let me explain it for you.

What he meant was that the Dems can muzzle your free speech, import filth into your communities, but even a tiny bit of peaceful civil disobedience would keep them from doing any sort of gun confiscation.

As much as the dems like to prattle on about revoking the 2nd amendment and confiscating everyone's guns, they know it could never happen..

Negro men are 6% of the population and commit 50% of violent crimes. If people were interested in making the streets safer, the solution is simple...

>self righteous liberal who pretends his political coalition of negros, hispanics, and gender studies majors is superior to everyone else

>listen to what they themselves say
>"""""skewed perception"""""

guns saved people today

This.
They seem to have zero empathy and zero compassion. But the most galling is the way they claim to have the moral high ground by waving the baiberl around.

>I'll take hindsight bias for $1000 alex

>Democrats need to start shooting more people
>90% of shootings are by Democrats or their pet minorities already including Sandy Hook, Pulse Orlando, San Bern and Virginia tech

>people killed, victim in critical condition
>saved
???

>Look mom I can samefag on my cellphone

>A
>FUCKING

Guns saved multiple lives today
from a raving liberal left wing brainwashed lunatic

wtf i love terrorism now!

Leftists: Let's chimp out and act like children so nanny state will take our toys away!

Waaahh

Me: Celebrate Diversity.

Guns killed the shooter before he could kill anybody. If he had more time he could have killed tens of people.

>I'm pretty sure it's starting to cross their minds.

Not even close. I don't care if there's 9 mass shootings everyday. I'm never going to surrender my guns to you pieces of shit. Mad?

what does rand have to say about all this?

WE WON!
WE WON!
WE WON!
WE WON!
B-)

tell you what op,

next time some lunatic starts shooting people,
well send you in there to talk him down

Only a liberal would assume he meant anything other than voting. Democrats must be disarmed

>claim to have the moral high ground by waving the baiberl around.
The irony in this, is that the so called right-wing "Christians" would label Jesus "libtard communist scum!" and probably crucify him for feeding multitudes free fish and bread (Matthew 14:13-21)

Really all this is going to do is cause congress to become a more hardened target.

and spic and paki and muslim and liberal and democrat control.

Yup.

Folks involved with the 2nd Amendment typically vote a lot.

OP probably thinks he can vote a tryannical government out of office

NO NEED FOR 2ND AMENDMENT, WELL JUST VOTE THEM OUT OF OFFICE

>we wuz only jokin n shit

It's almost as though the NRA isn't one of the most powerful lobbies in the country.... I'm sure Trump wasn't talking about people using their political power through such organizations to prevent gun restrictions.

Fuck Drumpf and fuck white people

>one Bernout attempts to shoot up a baseball game
>thinks Republicans want tighter gun control
This is exactly the reason why we DON'T want tight gun control, if the shooter acquired the gun illegally, we would be shit out of luck and have nothing to defend ourselves if we got shit up

>UHHHHH I DUNNO WAD I SAID, UHHH I DUN REMEMBER!

Sup Forums is unironically hoping for a civil war. Why?

>money is created like the fish jesus gave out in the bible
>this is what leftist actually believe

to take back the country from the orange retard and his rampant corruption

That's not what he was saying and either you know and are purposely shilling off the poor wording or you are an idiot and you honestly don't understand.

In case it is the latter allow me to clarify.

The second amendment people are people who are pro 2A. They are generally very active and informed when it comes to legislation that threatens their 2A rights. I for example sign some 20 petitions a day.

The lobbying power of pro 2A people and organizations is well know.

That is what he was referring to. He was not suggesting we go full 1776 on people. It was poorly worded sure but that's because he isn't a politician and isn't used to having every word twisted to villify him.

Now go unfuck yourself.

>jezus
>HE WUZ KANGZ
>of kikes

But that's not what CNN told me to think.

Yeah, most leftists aren't even on the internet. About half of America leans left. What you only see typically is tumblrinas and ultra left wing articles because this place searches for them to post so everyone can get triggered by them

The ones you hate do the same shit to you guys. Imagine any leftist coming here, there's threads about killing leftists, threads about begging for a civil war so they can murder non-trump supporters, threads harassing people for simply being homosexual. You are as bad as they are partisan faggot.

boredom

I'm unironically hoping for a full-blown nuclear war.

This is part of having civil liberties though. Freedom comes at a cost and you have to put up with the bad parts. Anyone who doesn't like it can move to Britbongistan where you have BIN THAT KNIFE.

Cause America is deep in shit, even electing Trump really didn't change much. Often times REAL change only comes from some kind of conflict or huge shift in power. I don't really care one way or the other personally.

OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN

To be allowed to openly execute commie filth on sight.
>Ftfy now fuck off back to plebbit

>"tells"

hi comey.

so you are illiterate, too.

this does explain a lot, jane.

Did Jesus forcefully take the fish from other people and insult them while doing so?

Nope.

False equivalency. Go unfuck yourself.

You're aware that your cuck Bernout died attacking a bunch of 70 year old men, right? He's dead, and NONE of our guys are. What a fucking failure--then again he WAS a Sanders supporter.

All that's been accomplished is that Democrat shits have been exposed as violent retards, and there's one less of then to vote in the next election. The Republicans now have the moral highground, period. Any cries of "Muh Russia" can be met with "what are you going to do, shoot up a baseball team?"

We win AGAIN.

>huge clusters in Wyoming, Montana and North Dakota

The oddest thing is that I was at the rally when he said it. I told my wife that the liberals were going to twist that phrase into something malicious. She honestly couldn't see how anyone could take it to mean that.

The entire rally was amusing. The line was literally 2 miles long winding through the campus. The local media set their cameras up so that the 13 (I counted) protesters were the backdrop. The only people they interviewed were these retarded 14 year old girls who got kicked out.

>tells

sage

Probably meant it as in 2nd amendment advocacy groups such as the NRA or other powerful 2nd amendment supporters who could influence the court. He didn't tell anyone to shoot anyone like in your leftist wet dreams

the sweet irony of that image..

Those are the nuclear silos. The population is sparse in those areas. It'd kill some folks, but we'd survive. Can't say the same thing about the negro cesspools you call cities.

He's saying the 2nd Amendment is hard to overrule by a judge in a court. Jesus Christ, use your head.

leftists are 99% illiterate dumbasses. they do it to themselves.

All leftists are shit people.

Example IRL: Everyone at my work is super liberal and democrats. They all voted in the local primary as Republicans just to sabotage the Republicans.

>ancestors fought a civil war to kick out a king
>grandparents fought hitler
>spitting on their graves by unironically being a nazi
you're a traitor to this nation and should be hanged in the city square.

I really don't give a shit about the GOPe retards. They are globalist cucks just like the Democrats. That said, it does prove just how idiotic and stupid any Bernie Sanders supporter is. The left is slowly revealing the ugly face behind its mask. We have the moral high ground going forward.

KEK always wins.

Thats where the active silos are in the USA.

Additionally that map is out of date, a UN nuke strategist on /k/ came up with:
nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/?t=1bcac8b56072b4d24dbc494bd95686a4

As potential targets for a nuclear first strike

>a UN nuke strategist
>on /k/

sage

And I know a bunch of Trump supporters who voted Bernie to sabotage Clinton.

It's just more party politics you've been tricked into the game. Things never change.

>grandparents fought hitler
your grandpa was patton? impressive. and what did he say after he "fought hitler"?
>wrong side died

>barely any nukes in NC
I'm surprised, you'd think we'd be a bigger target with Ft. Bragg

to tear your shitty kike puppet nation apart

>grandparents fought Hitler so that our cities could be flooded with negros and our culture filled with depravity

Advocating for a form of government doesn't make someone a traitor, but systematically advocating for the replacement of your people does.

Yes one act by some boomer loon represents millions of voters, Sup Forums is actually this retarded.

he actually ran away from the board after people doxxed him and posted pics of his wife

:^)
Brag doesnt offer a nuclear retaliation option

>money is created like the fish jesus gave out in the bible
>this is what leftist actually believe
>what leftist
>left
More like, the Republican sewer holes who ALWAYS top the list of "states most dependent on government aid" year after year..

stand up for what is right / truthful / honest

this guy was freak powered by the msm narrative lie bullshit virtue signaling orwell propaganda

Op isn't American
Op wants to destroy our country
>run and hide Op

>I know a bunch of Trump supporters who voted Bernie to sabotage Clinton.
you actually dont, we all read the wikileaks

Yeah, they hit Bragg and Wilmington on the east coast, but leave Camp Lejeune alone, which is odd. Fayetteville and Wilmington are cesspools anyway.

initiating coercive violence when others dont agree to believe in ((surplus theft)) perfectly represents the foundation of millions of voters.

This of course. Op sounds like he has a dildo in his ass

Oh, okay. Were you on Sup Forums when the election was going on? There were plenty of people saying they were going to go vote Bernie to deny Clinton. I guess that's just more fake news. Only your anecdote is real.

>complain about government aid
>have negros as your base

That was a narrative created by Clinton's team. The whole "Bernie Bro" bullshit was too. We read the emails.

kentucky?
and here I thought poverty correlated with crime!
turns out it was black people that correlate with crime
thanks for proving republicans right in more ways than you proved them "wrong"

shills out doing damage control. kek

like I said, you arent fooling anyone

We've all been shoved into two sides now.

Random nutjob who happens to lean left or right does horrible thing in country of 300 million

>HOLY SHIT CIVIL WAR ALL *insert political leaning of person* INSANE WANTING TO DESTROY AMERICA. QUICK POST THE WORST TUMBLR AND TWEETS YOU CAN FIND

Ignore all gunshills.
They are trying to control the narrative away from the the Media's fear mongering.
The left are radicalizing their base to be violent.
Stop Defending and start Attacking.
/saged

Honestly, why would any of you support Trump in the first place? He is against liberty and reason. I obviously support him as the new US president, so don't use that shill shit on me.

I literally have two friends who talked about it on Facebook after they did it. But this place is a den of cognitive dissonance and gas lighting and "only my side is right", so while I don't admit defeat, I admit this discussion is about the same as talking to a wall, which may be the same to you.

liberty is a fucking meme that should only apply to white nations.

white nations no longer exist, therefore liberty should exist as a historical footnote to learn a lesson from, and nothing more

Most states have closed primaries, which prevents this. Your anecdotes are meaningless anyway. The whole point of the narrative is to push the idea that Bernie didn't have genuine support, something which Hillary was guilty of herself.

You can't spin this in favor of democrats, buddy. This is Trump's Reichstag fire.

Prepare to be lined up and sent straight to Gitmo'.

Not really. Only developmentally stunted adult children, niggers, and spics looking for freebies buy the leftist line. If your ideology depends on lazy inept crazies to support it, your revolution is going to be quite short lived.