If whites are the master race, why are all 99% white countries 3rd world shitholes with negative growth?

If whites are the master race, why are all 99% white countries 3rd world shitholes with negative growth?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/4GuqI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

99% white countries don't exist anymore.

because majority white countries don't work on their own groth

Poland and Finland

jews

Not all whites are equal, you can't compare germans to slavshits.

J U S T

> slavs and mongolians
> white

>America
>Burger
>White

>86%

They're not sending us their best

Well, Sup Forums?

Ok, I take it back ... there is only 1 country that is more than 99% white - Iceland. That isn't a third world shithole though.

Jews

>56%
still thinks it can comment on what's white or what's not

Bacause homo sapiens has a less than 0.1% genetic difference in between geographical phenotype subgroups, which makes the post-industrial stage of a nation or people more relevant than the easy scape-goat of genetic superiority as the reason for the decline of the West.

>a fucking gypsie

yea, tell me stories again about Balkan not being white?
what about those turk rape babies?

>a fucking faggot

Judeocommunism and they can't be third world by definition, stupid non-white subhuman

Also,

>implying non-natives in the West are nothing but leeches
Happy shitskins died in fire in London today

vs 100% of black majority countries being 3rd world shitholes. Welcome to living in the world in 2017 life sucks get use to it

They are gonna blame communism for the next 1000 years of their failed states. Basically : the eternal slav. Aka holocaust: slav edition

Dude, Americans are subhumans. Literally banned from joining European nationalist movements and organization. Even one American grandparent is enough to disqualify

You probably carry negro genes(French and Italians in Switzerland do). You are literally not human

not true on its face but also you are only *presupposing* that the majority but declining white states would not be doing even better were it not for Jew/Leftist forced 'muh diversity'

China, Japan, Korea do very well without 'diversity' so had Germany, the UK, etc etc

And Koreans have the highest IQs.

oh you didnt know?

blame (((them)))

If Non-Whites are the Master Race, why do they breed like cockroaches, live in filth and squalor, and all look the same?

Why hasn't a single Human, or Animal right, originated from the Mud people?

I didn't think it'd be like it be, but I guess it do

Individualism, self discovery. Your ideology and your cousin ideology Stem from "white power". The desire of whites to break free from a high power distance ratio relationships and be respected as individuals "Gentlemen".
As did the concept of representation and democracy.
Everything follows in the wake of that.

You understand that "master race" mean KEY race? And applied to "Aryans" alone amongst "whites".
They were the KEY race to bring about an alternative to (((international finance)))
Africans, Indians and the Chinese were not going to do it. The Aryans had to LEAD it. Hence why they were the KEY race and rallied themselves up with pride in their task.
They had to institute racial policy because the capitalists and communists were playing around and acting like messy idiots with thier perverse games while the Nazis were interested in discovery and respect.
I genuinely don't think there was anything wrong with thier ideology and think the rules. Look at the MASSIVE ethno-collectivist movements today.

We all came out of Africa, buddy. Prove me wrong.

Ever heard of immigrants?

this is what happens when communists take over your government

10 years without hitler.
Whats your point? Life goes on. Politicians barely have impact on people 's lifes

meanwhile in a refugee camp...

The rape was in Europe, so Turkish rape babies are of European origin.

>We all came out of Africa, buddy. Prove me wrong.

Done. Try to keep up with the times my good sir. In the vernacular of the lower classes I believe the phrase is "SCIENCE BITCH!"

Slavic people are Caucasoid, stop this Sup Forums meme. Finnish people are one of the whitest looking people on earth, considering their in a cold climate.

These countries don't exist. But the negative and slow growth is mainly due to GDP being so high growth is difficult to have at high rate like 6% like the USA. Or they still are yet to cover from the recession like France.

Zip it Leaf bug.

Only Meds carry nigger genes
> Caucasoid
Meme tier category created by jews and useful idiots to dilute Europeans with subhuman blood(Persians, Syrians, Jews etc)

Indians are caucasoid also.

Some of them anyways. There alot of different types of Indian.

Muh White growth rate though.

Meds don't carry nigger genes, only middle eastern genes

>burger catalogue
>thinking it applies to the rest of the world

>>archive.is/4GuqI

>Extraordinary claims need extraordinary evidence to support them. The African origin of humankind (Hominini) is currently supported by two really important elements.

Firstly, thousands of hominin fossils have been found on African soil since the first fossil African hominin, Australopithecus africanus, was discovered in South Africa in 1924.

>Nearly a century of fossil findings has followed, chronicling the complete evolution of hominin on African soil. These fossils range from the Sahelanthropus, which lived between six and seven million years ago in what is today Chad, to the earliest Homo sapiens from east Africa.

>Secondly, our closest ape relatives, the Chimpanzees and the Gorilla are also from Africa. Our last common ancestors lived somewhere between eight and 12 million years ago, which strongly suggests that the origin of humankind is deeply rooted in Africa. This leave little room for a putative European origin.

Also the article linked explains why your article is shit. There's just not enough evidence. Image related

Biological health is the only thing that matters. Ecconomy is a meme.

Arab/Levantine - 7-20% nigger
Meds - 0,2-6% nigger
Jew - 2,6-8% nigger
See how it's the same thing?

tfw half injun but the culture is such a cesspool niggers to white women insist I'm just white because I have above a third grade reading level

Are there mass rapes occurring in those Polish apartment blocks?

We are talking about the species homo sapiens-sapiens, not the previous species

Do you think you are pure too, living in russia where chinks and muslims lived, also give me a source for your claims

Search for something like "African admixture in Europe". Literally everyone but Meds/Balkanshits are pure in Europe

>where chinks
grekoi filth education
>muslims
Somehow a race

the jews
we might not be the master race but we still wana have our own thing

>slavs
>white

>Me. Hahahaha at least we arn't as bad as France.

>87.2 Vs 85%

Not anymore

Not yet mongrelised*

France was 85 a fucking decade ago

Then what is this?

>natives = immigrants
If we count what European really is, Greece would be 2% - British, German and Russian diaspora

you forgot the 60 years of communism for poland

>under Mongol occupation for half a millenia
>thinks he can talk down to Americans

You brought communism to our white country, you're not even European.

>Gypsy thinking Europe isn't being flooded with diversity.

7 BILLION people on the planet Gypsy, and most are Mud Bloods.

>200 years of TAX TRIBUTARY in SOME city states (in modern day Ukraine for the most part)
>comparable to shithole of mongrels, niggers, spics and jews with no culture

Why do Russians always lie about this? Ukraine is WEST of Russia, it's 100% European. Russia is east of Ukraine and 75% in Asia.

So i guess Africa really is #1
WE

Open history maps, amerimongrel. See yourself. Ukraine is SOUTHEAST of Proto-Rus city states (those were nearby Scandinavia and Baltic - later on expanded)

Post peer reviewed science not some dotecad bullshit financed by ever increasingly failing anti-European Union. Any (((EU))) institution is compromised. Especially genetic. Study can be custom made confirmation bias(with dotcad that is)
NEVER reply to "Eupedia" map with anything but
-pointing out how supposed admixture lies exactly in modern Czech borders
-how EU denies concept of the native Europeans by its constitution
-pointing out that study is done with less than 100 samples
-pointing out EU founder Richard Kalergi

Hint: mongols or turkics ARE NOT East Eurasian
Hint: Scandinavia never dealt with mongols (nor mongols ever LIVED anywhere in Europe)
Hint: Czechs are genetically similar to Austrian and Bavarians, yet that picture shows what it shows

>nigs and sandnigs evade Balkans like a plague ridden wasteland

not sure if this is good or bad indicator

What are you even saying? Russia is not actually Russia but the Baltics are Russia?

Also just looked up Mongol occupation of Russia and it included many battles and a 300 year old reign. So much for ""taxes"

>battles
>means cohabitation
Unlike Medniggers Rus were smart enough to pay out money and be left alone.

Unless you're talking about neanderthals, you're a retard. Although being a neanderthal would explain all the retardation on Sup Forums

Needs more diversity

Because we fell for the 'diversity is strength' lie, and lowered our standards to not make others feel bad about how shit they are

>slav rape banies
>white
Omegalul

The "Growth' is a Malignant Tumor (Cancer) and needs to be excised and disposed of.

Using proper Bio-Hazard procedure. Of Course!

>Unless you're talking about neanderthals, you're a retard. Although being a neanderthal would explain all the retardation on Sup Forums

You silly bitch. Scientists are saying this, not me.

Are you actually this retarded at reading a map or just b8?

>2014
Oh boy

That would be the US, now you're at 55%

>Russia
>white
You know hitler thought of you as subhuman you idiot?

Walking through the supermarket, 9/10 people look subtly mutated idiots.

Then I see a symmetrical Asian and it's a breath of fresh air.

>tfw this graph is 3 years old and BEFORE the migrant (((crisis)))