What do we do about the 50 million NEETs that live in the America's Europe and Japan?

What do we do about the 50 million NEETs that live in the America's Europe and Japan?

Remove welfare

Mexico doesn't have any and still 7 million Neets.

And Hikimoris in Japan is getting more popular

Bring back all the industry and manufacturing work we gave their ancestors in the 50s

You can't stop us.

Gib me gf

What'd you do all day?

>tfw KH virgin

Make doctor assisted suicide legal.
>t. NEET who is too much of a pussy to end it himself

>9 am
Normies lies, no decent neet would be up at such hour

you know what to do

Even if it would be legal I think i would prefer a rope. But then again im to much of a pussy.

This
I get up at 12:30 at least

>tfw you need to cleanse yourself

I have a sleep whenever wake whenever schedule.
Currently I wake up a 4 am and listen to everyone go to work while playing vidya.

NEET RWDS, they are autists and can't pick up on social queues so they'll be the perfect people to commit the acts on the day of the rope that might put off some of the more moderate people

Literally how can you have neets if there aren't welfare? Everyone can't have well of parents who pay for everything?

And to the solution, stop alienating young men from society.

>50 million NEETs that live in the America's Europe and Japan

think x5 or even x10 that much when automation really takes off.

Doesn't look like he's actually getting up, just having problems sleeping. As a mega-autist NEET of 14 years I can say I wake up at 9am after going to bed at 4am regularly and have to just lay there half-awake for hours so I can get some sort of psuedo-rest at least.

Get dog, Replace fap session with dog walk/jog. Get better sleep due to daily exercise. Be more ambitious toward opposite sex since you're not fapping as much. Don't sex up your dog.

We cherish and appreciate them.

That gotta be a lie how old?

>2Am

fuck off normalscum

If you ever get bored by a computer with an internet connection, then you're a retard. I wish I was a NEET and could just browse and shitpost all day.

>Doctor assisted suicide is now legal
>That'll be $20,000 goy :^)

They will go into VR, srsly manufacturing jobs wont exist anymore and yall are already so plugged in already, its just a matter of time.

During next big war they'll die. We overpopulated, so war's inevitable

>Literally how can you have neets if there aren't welfare? Everyone can't have well of parents who pay for everything?

I'm a neet in a country without welfare. I get by with odd jobs on the internet, selling crypto and game currency. It's hard and in some months i don't have any income at all, but it's still better than wagecuckery for peanuts ($500-1000/ month max).

Better workers rights. Lower welfare the longer you are unemployed.

Build wall and deport mexicants

Recruit and purge shills

What if your just awake at 9am

33, basically since I graduated high school and did very little college.

Nothing, being NEET iant a choice and automation will destroy jobs.

UBI is the way to go

Which one is a better life, NEET or wage slave?

Fucking World War 3
Or Civil Wars. I would love nothing better than to be on the frontlines fucking up commie scum

It's easy, just give the rich more money

>tfw based & buffed Mexi-neet 5d chess pro who doesn't need to be a wagecuck

What do you think I'm doing at 4am? Waching animango and fapping to robowaifus? Get on the dumbells and build a fortress faggot

>tfw sometimes true

>this life
>that flag

WWIII, when?

>tfw you make 3x-5x more than your normie 20yrold tier job by selling shaddy Steam keys and neet ammenities like PC hw, animango souvenirs & ardu/rapsby crap online and don't even have the necessity of leaving off your couch, 24/7.

If you can't figure out how to Proto-neet and b succsesful, you're probably a nigger.

x2

My life kinda sucks, i know. But would you work full-time for that amount of money? Prices aren't that much cheaper than in the US here (except rent payments), pc hardware and gadgets are more expensive.

I graduated like 3 months ago and haven't applied for a single job yet or even made a resume. I've had people calling me for job interviews and trying to give me jobs but I've just been procrastinating and putting it off. I could start my career tomorrow if I really tried but I can't even get out of bed. What do

Beta uprising

Yes, it can be nice, i'm just afraid that it all will end or be severely limited one day, the whole internet schtick. YT stars who are used to fat checks from Google will probably go first, then streamer fags on twitch and so on.
And then we all will be fucked. At least Westfag neets will probably have universal basic income by then.

I'd probably get a real job if at least payment was decent.

This

I get up by 4:20pm

420 BLAZE IT FAGGOT

This is literally wagecuck life except shower is earlier and fap is later