i.imgur.com/Jd6upKf.jpg
>S Syria/Iraq Jun10
i.imgur.com/mjh1qA0.jpg
>DeZ Jun10
i.imgur.com/erzKYcC.jpg
>E Ghouta May29
i.imgur.com/yFyFmaa.jpg

Developments Jun 13
>Raqqa: SDF advance on 3 neighborhoods and 17th Base, heavy casualties among SDF ranks due to IEDs, 200+ civilians dead in USAF bombings
>Major advance on many fronts around Palmyra, heavy SyAF/RuAF sorties
>SAA captures half of Palestinian camp in Daraa
>Russian SSO seen at Iraqi/Syrian border in the south, crossing secured
>Tiger Forces advance deep into Raqqa CS and cut off the SDF from advancing south of the City
>Further desertions from TFSA to Tiger Forces
>35 YPG & 50 FSA dead in clashes south of Afrin
>RuAF, SyAF bomb IS supply lines in E Hama, ahead of offensive
>US Congressman suggests US should back ISIS against Iran
>100+ families have returned to W Qalamoun from a Lebanese refugee camp
>US strikes al-Shabaab militants in Somalia
>Iran sends warships to Oman amid Gulf tensions
>Duterte: US sent help without being asked, 51 soldiers killed so far, 191 jihadists dead

Previous Bonus Sourya music:
youtu.be/HcLMqOD8zyg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5oe0dHZuQ20
reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-usa-idUSKBN1952C7
youtu.be/58oyzxou_uw
fortune.com/2017/01/20/oil-gas-isis-syria-assad/
thedailybeast.com/russias-giving-isis-an-air-force
middleeasteye.net/news/syrian-diplomat-claims-assad-government-has-infiltrated-1685152489
youtube.com/watch?v=1I7_1hXYg1M
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sack_of_Constantinople_(1204)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What does /sg/ think about sunni iraqi resistance movement during iraqi war? were they like moderate beheaders or different thing?
bonus nasheed: youtube.com/watch?v=5oe0dHZuQ20

>U.S. moves long-range rocket launchers into southern Syria, intelligence sources say
reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-usa-idUSKBN1952C7

Ass*dists on suicide watch.

Can someone give me a serious argument for the Kurds not getting their own land that isn't just "da joos"?

Just wavin their dicks, won't dare hit Russian troops.

How did Kurds come out of nowhere in any manner of speaking?

More gainz in Marawi
>Government forces have gained control of eight high-rise buildings in Marawi City occupied by Maute group members

FUCK OFF THERE IS NO KURDISH QUESTION.
This is why I keep saying some people here support the fucking kurds.

fuck off bongroach

maybe you're just hurt because someone is fighting for independence out of shit countries

Watch this short video by a Syrian, I think that is the view shared by most Syrians and Arabs about the kurds :

youtu.be/58oyzxou_uw

How is Assad going to solve the situation of US presence in his country once ISIS and FSA/Al-Nusra is removed?

It's over SSNP can't hold against these numbers. Help me swastika the Bob Crow Brigade.

>fighting for independence
>coordinating with ISIS
wew lad

Honestly the more you say this the more ill stay. Youre nothing but a filipino manlet, literally the latinos of Asian.

kim's sister is hot

>coordinating with ISIS
yeah right.

fuck it, im down with it.

Fact: filipinos are the slavs of Asia

National borders has rarely changed since WW2. It would stir up a lot of shit both in the region and accross the world. And they would be either re-annexed by Turkey/Iraq/Syrka/Iran or it would lead to a potentially global crisis if a greater power would try to protect them.

that's not his sister I think

حبيبي والله

These are Assyrians, not Kurds.

the second one from the right is a qt desu.

They should have gotten it after Iraq.

Could you help me out and clarify the argument for me?

Assad is dangerous to his people and needs to be disposed

>ISIS pulls back to downtown Raqqa as Kurdish forces liberate second neighborhood
>Russian Forces in Syria Monitoring Situation in Raqqa As Militants Leaving City
>US-led Coalition Colluding With Daesh In Syria: Russia
kys leftie feminist scumbag

>THAT'S NOT RELATED TO THE KURDS AND THE MIDDLE EAST REEEEEEE!

can you make pita next time?

>what is Yugoslavia
>What is Cyprus
>What is Arab spring
>what is Israel
and on and on and on, borders change. If there has to be some shit to be stirred up globally, it will, if not, then it won't. Saw this shit with Cyprus, still under occupation and nobody could care less, globally.

Leftypol will turn it into an antifa flag or some shit, only for the void to swallow it tomorrow

kek, we should sometimes larp as him

it's a stupid figure of speech to use here, because it has no meaning in accordance to reality. Literal Bullshit, what I said. they were always there and they're fighting for their existence since nationalism is a thing, like every other nationless people.
I don't think you're stupid though, just that you lack arguments or thinking ability to do better. it's ok, you can keep trying
and that has no incidence to what I'm saying.

You watch the video he explains it really well.

Piss off cUNt

>Could you spoon feed me because hurr durr?

Sure thing buddy, give me a picture of your choice if you want.

nice trips m8
I only respect shia militias. Sunnism need their own reformation to be at least acceptable.

So you SAfricaGoy have Nazi flag now?

This.

This is now a bouteflika thread

Well it seems like the video is just riddled with logical fallacies so I was hoping for a clear cut argument instead of dancing around the issue

this
Assyrians at least have history and honour. Kurds only had Saladin

when will they learn?

There are barely any Kurds in Syria, most are in turkey. They're 7% of the population yet they want a third of the country.

Everyone co-ordinates or works with based ISIS at one point or another.

>Oil and Gas Sales to the Syrian Regime Are Now ISIS’s Largest Source of Funds
fortune.com/2017/01/20/oil-gas-isis-syria-assad/

>Russia’s Giving ISIS An Air Force
thedailybeast.com/russias-giving-isis-an-air-force

>Assad government has infiltrated Islamic State: Secretary of the Syrian Parliament Khaled Abboud alluded in an interview earlier this week that the government has been redirecting IS attacks
middleeasteye.net/news/syrian-diplomat-claims-assad-government-has-infiltrated-1685152489

What logical fallacies ?

wtf salami was actually a k*rd?

At his times Saladin wasn't considered anything other than a hero fighting the Crusader scum, no one thought about him as a Kurd, he probably didn't think of himself anything other than the true believer of Allah.
Agreed about Assyrians tho

9 people killed in suicide attack on Mogadishu hotel - police
At least nine people were killed in the Somali capital Mogadishu on Wednesday when a suicide bomber rammed a car into a hotel, police and witnesses said. Gunfire followed the attack on the Posh Hotel, the only venue with a discotheque in the capital, a Reuters witness said. Witnesses said the whole district was cordoned off by police, and that sporadic gunfire could still be heard. "So far, we can confirm that nine people - mostly women who were hotel staff - have died," said Mohamed Hussein, a police officer. Hussein told Reuters the suicide attacker rammed the explosive-laden car laden into the hotel's entrance. Another police officer said gunmen had stormed a restaurant adjacent to the hotel in central Mogadishu. Al Shabaab, which has carried out a campaign of suicide bombings in its bid to topple the Somali government and impose its strict interpretation of Islam, claimed responsibility. (Reuters)

Turkey says Gulf Arab rift damages Muslim world
Turkey said on Wednesday Qatar’s rift with fellow Gulf Arab states and Egypt was damaging the Islamic world and it would do all it could by diplomatic channels to prevent any escalation. President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, who has cultivated close ties to Qatar while preserving relations with Saudi Arabia, dispatched his foreign minister to Doha. “Our main priority as part of our efforts with both Qatar and Saudi Arabia and other Gulf countries is to solve this through negotiations,” Erdogan’s spokesman Ibrahim Kalin said. Turkey and Qatar have both provided support for the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and backed rebels fighting to overthrow Syrian President Bashar Assad. (Reuters)

ICC prosecutor calls for arrest of Gaddafi’s son
The prosecutor of the International Criminal Court appealed Wednesday for the immediate arrest of the son of former Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi, who was recently released from custody in Libya after more than five years in detention. Prosecutor Fatou Bensouda called on Libya “and all other states, if in a position to do so, to immediately arrest and surrender” Seif al-Islam to the court. The ICC has no police force. Bensouda said that an arrest warrant issued by the court in 2011 remains valid. Seif al-Islam is charged with murder and persecution for his alleged role in the violent suppression of anti-government protests in 2011. His former captors said over the weekend that his release was decided as part of a pardon issued by the Libyan parliament based in the country’s eastern region. (AP)

>there was never a kurdistan so it can't exist!
>there was never a palestine so they can't exist!
Nice to know you're no better than Israel.

Doesn't seem like they are actual allies. I'm not pro-communist or a feminist.

>kys
Fuck off with this shitty meme. Say the actual words if you're not from leddit.

>but they're only 30% so if they divide why not divide 22 times?
This is a bullshit argument. I understand if they are taking more land than they should, of course, but they CAN have an area of their own. Also most likely wouldn't be a dictatorship, unlike how Assad treated prisoners, and don't you deny this. I'm not even against Assad.

Jesus fucking christ, those messy beds
Are they in the army or in some dorm rooms?

Yes that is true.

For example he says "Arabs dont want to live under Kurdish rule" and "either we are all Syrians or we all perish" which are very black and white fallacies.

fuck the K*rdshits

>crusaders
>scum
templars did literally nothing wrong

> Kurds only had Saladin
Saladin didnt consider himself a kurd. Also, the issue of him being a kurd is debatable.

Fuck off maghrecuck.

Greece woos new Macedonia govt, insists on name change
Greece is promising Macedonia’s new government closer ties but insists a decades-old name dispute should be resolved before it would back future membership of NATO and the EU. Athens has blocked membership efforts, arguing that its neighbor’s name implies a territorial threat to its own region of Macedonia. Hopes of a resolution have been raised after Social Democrat Prime Minister Zoran Zaev formed a government two weeks ago, following moths of political crisis. On Wednesday, Macedonian Foreign Minister Nikola Dimitrov traveled to Athens to meet Greek counterpart Nikos Kotzias. Macedonia, fearing a flare up in ethnic disputes in the region, is seeking swift NATO membership. (AP)

I-it's hard to believe user, but Saladin was- dare i say that- a k*rd

Defense Sec authorized to determine US troop levels in Afghanistan
President Trump has given Defense Secretary Jim Mattis the authority to determine troops levels in Afghanistan. The decision came shortly after Armed Services Committee Senators berated Mattis for failing to devise a new strategy for the 16-year-old war in Afghanistan. Mattis told Senators the US is not winning the war there, with the Taliban continuing to make gains. The US has about 8,400 troops currently in Afghanistan. Since the Bush Administration launched the war in response to the 9/11 terrorist attacks by Al-Qaeda, it has cost American taxpayer’s $1.07 trillion.

I'm trying to show his perspective, as a Catholic of course I agree that all the actions taken by the Holy See to secure the Holy Land were justified.
Sad part is history proves different, mostly scum, fanatics and criminals participated in the crusades, but nevertheless it was religiously as justified, as Jihad is.

>Hotel Cholera
There should be news about Yemen going with this one

Mfw literally women soldiers are buttfucking ISIS and sieging their capital.

Iraq and Afghanistan helped us in that the American people are very opposed to war now. Obama was only able to get away with minor presence in Libya and he got blowback even for that. Getting political approval for an invasion of Syria /overthrow of Assad is going to be a hard sell. Russia should pressure them off in exchange for something

I'm getting really anxious about the k*rds. I hope erdomeme spergs against them, and derail Raqqa's siege.

>ICC
Isn't that basically the most useless organ of international justice ever?
The country can simply just pull out of the court and have their citizens face no threat of prosecution?
Also, most of the lawyers are niggers

"""capital"""

SSNP flag under attack on pixel canvas. It's about persistence, not numbers. Come tire them out.

You all have right. The term of nationality came in like XIX century?

Scenes from the control units of our armed forces and allies on the Arc field northeast of Palmyra

i think is Arak, but google translator says Arc

youtube.com/watch?v=1I7_1hXYg1M

new video from palmyra front

A completely Arabized kurd

Austria: Sharp drop in people joining Mideast conflicts
Senior Austrian security officials say the number of people leaving Austria to join radical Islamic groups fighting in the Middle East has plummeted compared to only a few years ago. Austrian public security director Konrad Kogler says authorities know of only 14 people who did so last year compared to 112 in 2014. At the same time, senior intelligence official Peter Gridling says a total of 296 real or potential fighters were registered as of the end of last year. Of these, 90 had returned from conflict zones, 51 were prevented from joining conflicts, 45 were killed and the rest are believed to be still in battle zones. The figures presented Wednesday are contained in this year’s annual Interior Ministry report outlining threats to national security. (AP)

But they aren't allies are they?

So because of that Assyrians need to own EVERYTHING? I want what's best for both of them without having conflicts with each other.

Just negotiate better terms then. Has that even happened?

He was a great man and everybody respected him.

Here's a pic.

Templars where chill dudes, mate. Hospitallers and St. Johns were the best of them, though. Teutonic "monastic" order can suck a dick.

It will be hard for Turkey to get on Egypts good side.

Why won't the Greeks just annex them? it's not like Macedonia has an actual army.

Me on the left

>It's another Assad bombs the hell out of Daraa but can't take it episode
When is he going to take the fucking city? He needs to take out that pocket in southwest Syria.

Because Greece literally has no money

Don't you guys it's some sort of WE WUZ/Korean-style historic revisionism that K*rds has also applied?

UN’s Zeid warns Gulf states to respect rights in Qatar row
The United Arab Emirates and Bahrain appear to be violating people’s human rights by threatening to jail or fine them for expressing sympathy for Qatar, UN human rights chief Zeid Ra’ad al Hussein said on Wednesday. Those states, as well as Saudi Arabia and Egypt, have broken off diplomatic and economic relations with Qatar but must respect citizens’ rights, he said. “It is becoming clear that the measures being adopted are overly broad in scope and implementation, and have the potential to seriously disrupt the lives of thousands of women, children and men, simply because they belong to one of the nationalities involved in the dispute,” Hussein said. (Reuters)

hot

> For example he says "Arabs dont want to live under Kurdish rule"
Kurdish rule will be a nationalist rule of a minority over a majority. The kurdish nationalists are already stealing the land with the americans and saudi help.
What majority in the world wants to live under the language and culture of a minority?
So far kurds have been guilty of burning arab homes (regardless of religion) and have been forcing teachers and students in their occupied areas to speak kurdish (a minority language).
Kurds only came recently to Syria, some only gained their nationality recently. Its a bit like if the Pakistani in the UK forced everyone to learn their language when theyre a minority and occupied an area with the help of foreign pakistanis and the US.
Its not logical at all to think the Syrians will accept this.

when you put it like that...
German autism: Since 376 AD

The term itself yes, it was created in the second half of the XIXth century, but first national states (not only in Europe, also Jordan, Iraq) begun after the Great War.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sack_of_Constantinople_(1204)