You are all scared of feminism, cause you are scared of women

You are all scared of feminism, cause you are scared of women.
Admit it Sup Forums. You are all fat weaboo fags that are too dumb to get gf.
That is where your hate for feminism comes from.

You are weak and dumb Sup Forums
You cannot stop feminism.

sigh

Oh fuck off beta cuck you are a feminist just because you're not a Chad like me, go outside and find yourself a gf kiddo

Denial, denial

No it's not that.

It's because I hate myself. Ever since I was a kid. I wanted to be a girl. But I soon learned that was wrong and tried to fit in. So I punished myself when I had those thoughts.

I told myself I was a disgusting freak for being a boy who wanted to be a girl.

And this pain has only haunted me as I've grown older and grown ever more trapped in this shell of a body. I'll never dare try to pretend to be a girl. Because I'm not one.

But the reason I am nasty and distant and mean to girls is because I'm all aspects of my life, I want females far away from me, lest my own envy of your birth gender and own self loathing destroy me.

All I have ever wished for was to be born a female. But I know reality too well and can never pretend otherwise.

That's guy who goes quiet when a girl enters the group, and makes some excuse to leave, that's me

That guy who can't stand to look at or be near a woman. That's me.

And i long for the day I'm dead

You just described 95% of Sup Forums

LOL fuck off, open your eyes, don't believe in Jewish tricks friend, feminism is a disease, just start working on yourself and you'll get a gf fast buddy...

I have to be this monster or become another.

I'm not a man. I'm a husk. My life is pain and I've never been able to stop this feeling of inferiority I have towards females

You are a disrespectuful woman hater. I bet you are a manlet who never even held hands with a girl. Also you have a nazi flag, very edgy kid, but i think you need an autism flag.

No u

>>YOU HAVE NAZI FLAG
>has a National Bolshevik flag

you are not better at all, communists only wanted equality so they could use women as soldiers when they lose all of their manpower.

bump

Lmao you dont even understand ideology, bolshevism is inherently better than all of todays ideologies.MInd you it is not without flaws but you cannot go wrong with a classless society. Also your fact about "using women" is wrong because women dont make for good soldiers, seeing as they are of weaker build.

this.

>says the guy with a nazbol flag
And no, I'm not a woman hater I like Aryan traditional wifes and truly respect them
I'm not a manlet I'm actually 2 meters high and Im very good looking

Feminism was invented by communist jewish men to destroy Western Civilization.

Pic related. It's Herbert Marcuse, one of the inventors of feminism.

Not a single argument. Dumb as always amerifag

Ikr, all of these cuckboys thinking they'll reproduce by hating themselves for having cocks.
They don't even realise men are truly superior

l am a Pozz-Cuckold. You want to know what that is? Well, let me explain.

The normal cuckold wants just one gift from his black bull: A black child. But the Pozz-cuckold wants more. He wants three gifts. We are greedy little bitches. But first, here's how it goes.

Normally I drive in my Mercedes to a street gym where ripped blacks train their muscles, there skin shining with sweat and the air filled with their scent. I am already a bit hard just from thinking about it. Sometimes I cum a bit in my pants. I get out of the car and ask who of them has AIDS. Then they know what happens.

The black man with AIDS gets into my car and we drive to somewhere isolated. Then I take a small knife and stick it inside the hole of my penis and twist it a litte. In the cuckold community we call this the AIDS twister. Sure it hurts and causes me to bleed. But it is worth it.

Then the black man docks me until we both cum and I contract his AIDS. I already have 4 types of AIDS from this. That is the first gift. Then we drive on to my house and he fucks my wife, who has also contracted many types of AIDS. That is the second gift. And then 9 months later the third and best gift arrives: a black child who also has AIDS.

Literally shaking in my boots

Lmao how many sluts upon sluts have j fucked to know you are retarded and all you stupid whores do nothing for the world than serve as incubators for off spring. This is your purpose to bleeding mulling cunts.

Shave your legs, change your hair back to a natural color, and lose about a hundred pounds.

>very good looking
yeah by standards of neckbeard basement dwellers, you are quite the catch. Also what is up with "Traditional Aryan Women"? Women don't need to fit your biased opinion of them you mong.

I think guys should just ignore women and make out with each other!

Surely I'm not gonna marry a coalburner or a liberal fag

Its language like that why we do need feminsm. Women need to feel safe, not bad, for what they do.

Well go and get a sex change and be a tranny then. No one's stopping you.