Kamala Harris

How can we stop her?

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2017/06/09/kamala-harris-2020-239318
archive.is/yJE00
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ignore her

fpbp

We tried to ignore some junior senator named Barack Hussein Obama and look how that turned out for us.

By having her pin me down in my bath tub and holding me down while the tub slowly fills with water as I squirm and struggle for air.

In finnish "Kamala" means "Horrible".

She was bashing sessions on jewbook after this, saying he was dodging questions. milking the fuck out of the likes.

john mccain is such a fucking wildcard. what does he actually want? to retire?

either way I assure you Sessions' testimony only poured gasoline on the fire. Why go there and obfuscate the truth over some bullshit? very suspicious

Keep manterrupting her.

Barry was the moneyshot the Dems had prepped long and hard for that was meant to usher in at least two decades of leftist control. The plan imploded. They will not be able to produce another King Chocolate Man until 2024 at the earliest.

Who is this stupid nigger cunt?

we needs to push elizabeth warren in 2020 so the two monsters clash and trump ends up winning again

you showed her user

>the internet is one person

He cannot retire; he is under the control of them. Bought off and paid for once he sold out Americans in Vietnam.

Brother Barak was an expression of white guilt. Brits might feel guilty about what they did in India but USAians don't give a shit about Currypoos. She can try to play the vagina card but Hillary already wore that one out.

politico.com/story/2017/06/09/kamala-harris-2020-239318

Archive the shills
archive.is/yJE00

ridicule

When she wouldn't let him answer her questions and kept interrupting him, and then Jeff said 'please let me answer your questions you're making me nervous,' it was pretty cute :3 desu senpai

Oh, some nigger fucking communist from Mexifornia.

let her keep talking, she's a fucking idiot just don't interrupt her

Whatever her % of poo heritage, she identifies as a nigger, all her political moves are pro-nigger, and she acts like a nigger even when on the job.

She's just a nigger.

Gonfirmpt

nice catch

This. If she runs for President she won't make it past the first caucus. In fact, she'll drop out BEFORE the first caucus.

He wants to be President

>Constantly grandstand and interrupt witnesses during an important investigation
>Flip your fucking lid when a man tells you to stop being an attention whore during Senate questioning
>Receive the adulation of moronic liberals across the country

Lol her face and head looks so weird

this

She's a liberal/progressive dream.

Woman
Jamaican father
Poo mother
an Indian-American and an African-American.