>>129923378

I daresay we were kings!

Other urls found in this thread:

eupedia.com/forum/threads/31140-Cucuteni-pottery-and-simbols-in-neolithic-China-and-the-Afanasevo-Culture
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

these boddies come from 1300 bc to 400 ad. Between these two periods of time both the Romans and Arabics invaded Egypt. This is also about 1500 years before the first great pyramid was built. This doesn't really prove that ancient egyptians weren't black just that the Romans took over. Something that we have known about for a long time.

>This is also about 1500 years before the first great pyramid was built
nice math skills, nigger

>too stupid to know that BC years count DOWN to the present
god damn you're dumb

exactly what where you trying to accomplish?

>first pyramid built around 2500 bc
>I choose to go with a number between 1300 bc and 400 ad
>THOSE MATH SKILLS

>groundbreaking

What did I miss?

WE

>1300BC-400AD was 1500 before 2500BC
holy dogshit you niggers are dumb

WE

WUZ

NOT

KANGS

>Egyptians confirmed Nordic

Varg was right. Soon there will be science proving that the ancient Chinese were Nordic as well.

>Groundbreaking

Lmao what the fuck

Do people actually believe that Egyptians were 100% Nubian gods like MTV says?

This is basic knowledge people, it's fucking logic

They can't understand that living on the same continent doesn't mean you are homogeneous on all terms. It would be like saying people from Saudi Arabia and Japan have the same exact history because they are both in Asia.

It is more like saying that Americans are all Mexicans because they are on the same continent and share a border. Oh well, they're headed that way, though.

This just means they were typical middle easterners. Sandniggers are caucasians and more related to europeans than africans. They were related to east meds

They are already PROOFS. Google Afanasevo culture and cucuteni culture. Here is a Link:
eupedia.com/forum/threads/31140-Cucuteni-pottery-and-simbols-in-neolithic-China-and-the-Afanasevo-Culture

>Egyptians confirmed Nordic
Are you fucking blind? It concludes that the mummies are practically identical to modern day middle Easterners like Bedouin and Syrians. How is that nordic?

That came out of absolutely nowhere. Something on your mind?

The dude said that Egyptians built pyramids 1500 years before 1300 BC
The Fuck you talking about?

WE

Indeed my good sir
>*creates western civilisation*
it is quite true
>*advances technology*
that in the past
>*starts a stable family*
we were kings