Your country is about to be invaded...

Your country is about to be invaded. You have to choose one character to help you defend your homeland against savage sand people. Which character do you choose?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Jussi_Halla-aho
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The dutchman, obviously.

>posting the edited version

Do I get the pupper too if I pick the Finn?

The dog obviously

Can I only choose the dog? Because that is all I really want.

Daily reminder that Finnish & Russian are Mongolian rape childs, because they have Mongol DNA (Haplogroup N).
>Haplogroup N is found all over the
Far East (China, Korea, Japan & Mongolia)
>Haplogroup N is found chiefly in north-eastern Europe, particularly
in Finland (61%), Lapland (53%), Estonia (34%), Latvia (38%), Lithuania (42%) and northern Russia (30%)
>, and to a lower extent also in
central Russia (15%), Belarus (10%), eastern Ukraine (9%), Sweden (7%) & Poland (4%).
>from Eupedia: www.eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_N1c_Y-DNA.shtml

the doggo

West Mongolian. You can't go wrong with West Mongolians.

Finland

Sven. He looks like he'd be faster

Norway

The funniest thing about this pick is that they pair up american marines with that crowd.

Finland. There's nothing here but bears, drunks, secret group of reality warping dark mages due to how dark and cold it can be here in Finland, and our lakes almost always drown people who can't swim or are too drunk to swim.

I wish we had black or dark tigers, that would be cool.

Finnish.

Sweden. They suck the invaders dicks, so we can mow them down while they're distracted.

Dutch krachtig gestalt.

First pick would be Seppo, because west mongolia = best mongolia. Then again he does look a bit downie, as do all finns by their traditions, so maybe Sven, he looks like he operates, but then again he might be a cuck.
The dindu is straight out. The Björk guy has a doge, but looks like a burger. The Dutch guy might be good, but we're not fighting below the sea level here.

Anders.

my nibba, everyone else here has absolute garbage taste

not knowing that your enemy has been living next door to you for over 20 years...say hi to himn Iman now blow this white trash brains out

I seen me a Näkki the last time I was there.

burger negro
he dies in a pool of blood on CNN live footage and half of their population enters full REEEEE mode
basically Pearl Harbor 2.0

>black dude isn't even armed
must have the launch codes or air support

I choose the nignog.

dutchman looks like he could really kick some ass

Would want Pekka to defend.

SPurdoland of course
>with finns, you win

>scandicucks as choices

Really, it's a choice between americans and dutch.

>The American is an unarmed black man

the black guy so he can die for my cause.

any other choice is retarded.

why is my countries choice a short nigger

the BBC to keep my wife comfortable during the whole ordeal

And has the biggest flag.

>The American is the shortest

I thought it was just a meme.

N haplogroup populations in Europe have the highest amount of European DNA.

of course a Finn easy question

I'll take dogmeat.

Spurdoland, you were supposed to lead us, not join them!

Suomi my ass, more like Suomalia. :----DDD

Remember, this is the typical nordcuck country.

KEK

I'll take the Dutch guy, he probably has good weed.

Can we stop reporting this so we don't get laughed at on Sup Forums god damnit, I don't want the same fate as Sweden

yea but where is captain sweden?

>they didnt give the nibba a rifle

the pupper belongs to Norway, fegit

Then work on it, vikingz.

Ember McLain

I'd have the Finnish defending Alaska and everything in snow.

Would let the nog be the main force grunt in warmer regions, highest chance of him getting wasted.

This is now a Jussi Halla-aho appreciation thread

Jussi Halla-aho is Finnish politician and a member of the European parliament that recently became the president the before cucked perussuomalaiset party and has purged it's leadership of traitors. Due to Hallo-aho's anti-EU and anti-Immigration views and his devotion to save the Finnish people from the Islamic hordes the conservative lead government kicked his party out and will now have to form a government with other parties. Halla-aho will now go to the opposition and his party is likely to gain massive support from those that lost trust in his party for not being strict enough. Hallo-aho has made several controversial blog posts for what the Finnish supreme court sentenced him to pay fines. The charges were for blasphemy. The prosecutor also tried to convict him for incitement of the masses but the charges didn't pass.

"However, I try not to think that way, because not all the women are like Virtanen, Biaudet and Filatov. Rapes will eventually get more frequent. Because, this being the case, more women will be raped anyway, I sincerely hope that the predators who randomly pick their victims would catch the right women meaning green-left liberals and their voters. It is rather them than someone else. For them nothing else works except if they get to taste their own multicultural medicine." Vasarahammer Multiculturalism and Woman, October 19, 2008

"Robbing bypassers and parasitizing on tax money is a somalian national, perhaps even genetic characteristic." 30.6.2008 Scripta

"Prophet Muhammed was a pedofile, and Islam is a religion sacralizing pedofilia, a pedofilic religion. Pedofilia is Allahs will." 30.6.2008 Scripta

en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Jussi_Halla-aho