Gunman kills 3, self at San Francisco UPS facility

B..b..but California has gun control. How could this happen!

>usatoday.com/story/news/2017/06/14/ups-shooter-san-francisco/102849078/

SAN FRANCISCO — A gunman killed three coworkers and wounded two others at a sprawling UPS facility here Wednesday before fatally turning the gun on himself, UPS and police said.
Responding officersencountered multiple shooting victims, Assistant Police Chief Toney Chaplin with the San Francisco Police Department, said during a news conference outside the building. One of the police teams located the shooter, who was armed with an assault pistol.
"The suspect put the gun to his head and discharged the weapon,” Chaplin said.
The gunman was given medical treatment at the site but died. He was wearing a UPS uniform but Chaplin said he could not confirm he was a UPS employee. Earlier, UPS said in a statement the shooter was an employee. The wife of one UPS employee described a chaotic scene inside the UPS facility, where the assailant shot several people execution-style.
Police are not releasing information about the victims until families are notified, Chaplin said.
Police sealed off streets in city's Potrero Hillarea after the shooting. The facility employsabout 350 people, UPS said.

The shooter has been identified as Jimmy Lam. Looks like another white drumpf supporter did it.

>Assault pistol
also another hapa?

His name has been released but still no pictures. What gives?

What the fuck is an assault pistol?

Did he go ghost?

IS IT A FUCKING CHINK OR A WHITE GUY!?!?!?!? I NEED TO KNOW!

Ban assault pistols!

You wonder why Americans haven't got rid of their archaic, and not so relevant 2nd amendment yet from their constitution. It clearly has no benefit of having, unless american thinks by creating a wild west is good for its society. It's sad, and you wonder why theres so many shootings going on in America. Take note like how the European or else do it with gun laws.

all they need to do is make murder illegal
that should work

I used to deliver maf and propane to a few jewish businesses. I always wore a brown shirt and pants like a ups driver but I didn't work for ups. One owner asked me why I dressed in brown, the other drivers didn't seem to have a uniform. I said it's because you should dress for the job you want, not the one you have.

This happened in a gun free zone. The sign is plainly visible!

>Jimmy Lam
sounds asian to me.

>work at ups

>surrounded by degenerates and various untermensch I shit on every time conflict arises

tohohohoho

UPS is no joke. They work you very hard. Sometimes workers snap

California's gun control laws aren't meant to stop shootings, they're only meant to pander to liberal voters. Anyone without a criminal record can buy a gun here.

i c wat u did thar laddy

????????
????????
????????

So many happenings my dick can't get anymore erect

>Assault Pistol
>San Francisco
Makes sense.

>assault pistol

Thats msm for you, fucking 'assualt pistol'

this, they'll work you to the bone and you'll have to act grateful to your supervisors or get "re-evaluated" UPS shootings happen all the time look it up niggers.

kek

>still looking for a motive
The motive is he worked at fucking UPS in a city with an average rent of $2000

If those UPS workers had guns they could have defended themselves.

glock 18 duhh

I told myself I was getting out of those threads yet still the ghost calls to me…

True
$10.50 an hour for 25 hours a week.

WHERE IS THE PICTURE OF JIMMY LAM! I NEED RACIAL COMFIRMATION NOW!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The city is ugly as sin and dirty. When I was there ten years ago even in the better parts of the town every third person on the street seemed to be on some kind of drugs. There were sirens and shots almost every twenty minutes in the night. Somebody paying 2000 $ for rent for a flat in this hell hole seems just insane to me.

>assault pistol

>tfw work at UPS
>tfw know drivers at San Francisco
fuuuuck

Yup

But feeling smug and trendy and working in "muh tech industry" is a helluva motivator apparently

This is what happens when you run a shitty workplace. I'd probably kill myself if I saw the conditions these workers have to work in. The CEO should be put in prison for life for putting money before community.