Brit/pol/: We Love MOLOCH Edition

>TIM FARRON QUITS
bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-40274593

>Towering inferno, Screaming residents build ropes from sheets and lean out windows as fire at West London tower block spreads to "at least five" floors with firemen struggling to control the blaze
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4601902/Huge-inferno-West-London-tower-block.html

>Diane Abbott reveals she has type 2 diabetes
bbc.co.uk/news/election-2017-40268505

>DUP hopeful of Conservative deal soon
bbc.co.uk/news/election-2017-40255958

>Queen's Speech delayed as Tories negotiate with DUP
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/12/boris-johnson-tells-theresa-mays-critics-get-grip-pm-prepares/

>Michael Gove returns to the cabinet as Environment Secretary
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/11/theresa-may-calls-michael-gove-reshuffle-saver-leadership-challenge/

>Ed Miliband could return to front bench
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/12/ed-miliband-could-return-labour-frontbench-jeremy-corbyn/

>Gypsy scum attack pensioner
thesun.co.uk/news/3780289/oap-teeth-thrown-to-floor-travellers-nature-reserve/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N2ICtCO8TCw
youtube.com/watch?v=eFTLKWw542g
youtube.com/watch?v=s2L4hL2IvUk
mirror.co.uk/news/politics/theresa-mays-chief-staff-sat-10620357
mirror.co.uk/news/politics/a-million-people-should-take-10623852
mirror
archive.is/P5x42
archive.is/bR3Db
youtube.com/watch?v=6M0xdLO_bmo
youtube.com/watch?v=dsyVtTHtA_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=RQciegmLPAo
youtube.com/watch?v=VzoaxTudJks
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-40267365
twitter.com/ianpaisleymp/status/875090417376792576
mirror.co.uk/news/politics/tory-minister-warned-beefing-up-10622601
ibtimes.co.uk/full-list-landlord-tory-mps-who-voted-against-making-properties-fit-human-habitation-1537725
twitter.com/missemilypaisle
youtube.com/watch?v=WGau8RBMNG8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=N2ICtCO8TCw

>why yes I don't mind my vote counting for nothing in a labour/conservative stronghold
>You don't think the millions of dead in every country ever ruled by communists killed it off? To each their own I suppose.
You mean the people killed in revolutions? 99% of revolutions has people killed including capitalist ones
Have not

munchy box

THREAD THEME

youtube.com/watch?v=eFTLKWw542g

youtube.com/watch?v=s2L4hL2IvUk

>Theresa May's chief of staff 'sat on' report warning high-rise blocks like Grenfell Tower were vulnerable to fire

>John McDonnell calls for one million people to take to the streets to force Theresa May from power
mirror.co.uk/news/politics/a-million-people-should-take-10623852

Reminder that FPTP is a piece of shit and so are you.

leftypol to slow again?

>enjoy your pizza

How many dead are we looking at lasts, dozens or hundreds?

>paying muslims

Archive time

>mirror co uk/news/politics/theresa-mays-chief-staff-sat-10620357
archive.is/P5x42
>mirror co uk/news/politics/a-million-people-should-take-10623852
archive.is/bR3Db

real thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=6M0xdLO_bmo
you're all twisting my melon

>Salad not in a bag
I hope you didn't tip

youtube.com/watch?v=dsyVtTHtA_Q

Probably thought he was faulty or something
This is a board for ANY politically incorrect ideology lad

>maodonnell thinking a million people will do that

moloch is a cock sucking faggot like yer whore of a mother OP!

i'd love to fuck her, particularly doggy style

>This is a board for ANY politically incorrect ideology lad
No, this is Rimmer's personal blog...

>dem wangz

Sup Forums was created because there were too many racists on /new/ last time I checked

so this is really a board for racists

What was the joke m8?

if thats true, fucked it.

HINDU BRO'S WHERE U AT??

>fat middle aged man music is shi-

youtube.com/watch?v=RQciegmLPAo

>Fire still smouldering, bodies still lying in the flats, no cause determined yet, still in rescue mode
>REEE CLEARLY THIS IS BECAUSE OF THE TORIES AND THE CUTS

>Islamist after Islamist murders Westerners while explicitly referencing Islam
>REEE HOW DARE YOU, THE REAL THREAT IS ISLAMOPHOBIA, THE MOTIVES WILL NEVER BE KNOWN, CLEARLY THE REAL CULPRIT IS THE CRUSADES

>we love moloch

think he is imaginary?
think this is a joke?

You are playing with fire you cant imagine

goto 23:00 and prepare to never sleep again
youtube.com/watch?v=VzoaxTudJks

MY MOTHER WAS A SAINT.

There is literally nothing wrong with worshipping MOLOCH

But it says politically incorrect not politically incorrect (but only if your racist)

>tfw I can only afford this

All democracy is a piece of shit in a society a diversely opinionated as ours. We're not mature enough as a nation to have a democracy.

Anyone else remember Britchan?

It was a lefty infested fucking shithole.

So who do we think will be the new leaders of the Lib Dems and UKIP?

It's not true, residents had reported that nig-nogs weren't taking their rubbish out and it was creating a fire hazard. This was relayed to the council and nothing was done because, rightly, it's not the council's job to cover for lazy niggers

oh?
see:

Them thighs

THICC
H
I
C
C

>don't want casual fun or Fwb, want a real relationship
>Proceeds to beg for my dick on Snapchat and sends vids of her toying herself.

Did I dodge the infamous slut defence wall or am I that high value?

No this is the YKTD fan club

Reminder that Johnathan Bowden was a pseud

anime

You've made it lad.

>not sharing them here
come on lad

If you're not worshiping Mithras then you're doing something wrong.

I would have thought the people burning alive would be a bigger subject.

Also did you here they're going to make Ariana Grande a 'honorary citizen' of Manchester?

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-40267365

You are a pseud

Couldn't understand his accent

Based

>new flags
>kekistani

moloch is a mangy whore son like you and land lubbing saturn cultists will live in fear soon enough laddy!

I unironically enjoyed this.

That doesn't even look nice, even from a that's bad for you nice kind of way

>scorpion balls
That is one fucked cow

Jews like you love Moloch.

twitter.com/ianpaisleymp/status/875090417376792576

Tim joining the DUP when?

subtitles

if you never watch any other video on youtube in your entire life, watch that one

I couldn't just leave this big post with no (yous)

Yes I see where you are coming from. The so called comedians and satirists in this country are so extraordinarily conformist and I try my best to avoid them but it's near impossible with normies sharing their tripe, "dude look at this edgy comedians take on X political issue LMAO". Even on more "serious" political shows like Question Time, we always have to have some God awful comedian/media "personality" there just so the discussion never actually goes too far down the line of genuine informative political discourse. Don't get me wrong either, comedy and politics should not remain absolutely separate, in fact politics is one of the best sources of unintentional humour.

Religious freedom was a mistake

mirror.co.uk/news/politics/tory-minister-warned-beefing-up-10622601

ibtimes.co.uk/full-list-landlord-tory-mps-who-voted-against-making-properties-fit-human-habitation-1537725

>not thinking this is related to tories and cuts

t.larper

Judaism is a magic cult.

that image is wrong
truth is rather, that was what they were doing that CAUSED god to put them in exile in babylon

i don't even know what to think about it, first thing i thought was somebodies cannabis farm had caught fire

Is William any better than Al-Charles?

Because I REALLY don't like him.

Hopefullly he dies before the queen

Tell her to fuck off, a sluts a slut. If she's doing that with you try and imagine how may times shes done it before.

Main problem is all these comedians keep reappearing on everything because they're all managed by a select number of agent and talent companies who have close links with the production companies of the shows/

It's why you see the same people over and over again on Have I Got News For You for example.

We can have it but only in small doses and certainly not under universal suffrage.

Bring back Apartheid, Shitskins clearly aren't Civilised enough to live around White Civiliazation

*Censors your internet*

You would think that Theresa May would see to it that the people are alive so that they can spy on them.

>spit
>spit
>spit
>spit
>spit

twitter.com/missemilypaisle

Is Brit/pol/ aware of Ian Paisley Jr's daughter?

Do you unironically believe this?
Don't think africa is near white civilizations

MOLOCH isn't Lucifer. He sits at Lucifer's side. Any claims made that the elites are sacrificing children is pure fabrication and lies meant to smear certain groups of people.

Nice try, though.

The ironic thing is that blacks demanded apartheid in SA. Pottery, really.

This

I run into this too. I just dispassionately say "haha funny" or just ignore entirely. I can't smoke myself get excited for the this week's delightfully retarded comedy sketch. Damn you Sup Forums, I can't even do normie comedy anymore.

filthy paki lovers !
that low dog fucker
WAS Kek
But Real Pol news
The Tory Party will fall apart tomorrow if May doesnt resign to Boris , the tories have said they will investigate her and hubby for fraud !

They paid 8.6 million pounds to have these places renovated two years ago, the fuck more do you want? The contractors fucked this up and all you cunts are doing is giving these corner-cutting-kikes a scapegoat so they don't have to pay for their shitty practices. Sort your fucking heads out.

I agree universal suffrage isn't conducive to a prosperous democracy. What do you think the benchmark should be measured in? IQ?

10/10 would marry

I'm talking Apartheid in our cities, give Muslims, Lefties and Shitskins they're own Degenerate areas so actually Civilised people can live away from that shit

>mfw i realised i almost described our current system

Good lad
She only spat four time, get it right

do these (celebs) know there shits getting leaked?

MITHRAS is associated with MOLOCH.

>Moloch is associated with Mithras and his seven mysterious gates with seven chambers. When a child was sacrificed to Moloch, a fire was lit inside the statue. The priests would then beat loudly on drums and other objects so that the cries would not be heard.

ITT: Mythlets.

>politicians' daughters

As society is today, we can't have a working democracy. Opinions are too varied and their is no unifying identity or institutions to guide the electorate in the direction of change. What we have is everyone acting as individuals, pulling in every direction imaginable. This just pulls the catchment area for votes into the center and the more the electorate pulls against itself the more the center politics is solidified.

>degenerate
nice spooks nerd

he does not .. go reread proper Bible history not wiki shit

MOLOCH isn't Lucifer.

indeed

> He sits at Lucifer's side.

indeed

>Any claims made that the elites are sacrificing children is pure fabrication and lies meant to smear certain groups of people.

cute

as we have seen IQ doesn't mean shit if you are already indoctrinated. Age should be 25 for Men and Women should be allowed to vote if they are above 25 and married.

Democracy works only in small countries with very densely hegemonic communities.

Jo Swinston and Nige

Universal suffrage has brought on the growth of bigger and bigger government as politics is cater to groups like women and minorities that love big social programs. It's a wash, all of it.

So says the prat who's been online all day

Get a life

I don't believe him though

>gay dad
She must have all manners of daddy issues.

We should have a sweepstake. I go for 120.

>The Bible
>History

youtube.com/watch?v=WGau8RBMNG8