Defend Trump's support for Saudi Arabia and Israel

Defend Trump's support for Saudi Arabia and Israel

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HYoHcExQjV4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't think anyone here seriously supports Trump in everything he does like a slave.

Money is the bottom line to everything

>everything he does

What has he done outside of arming the Saudis and bombing Assad?

No one cares. I don't care what the sandmonkeys do to each other. I care about what's happening here at home.

>I care about what's happening here at home.

Hmm, $100 billion dollars or oppose Saudi Arabia? I'll take the $100 billion.

Someone please photoshop that ball into a giant penis plz.

>I don't think anyone here seriously supports Trump in everything he does like a slave.
LOL

Promised a lot, delivered little.

Zog bless.

OH MY GOD THIS PLACE IS SUCH A DRUMPF ECHO CHAMBER IT'S JUST COMMON KNOWLEDGE THAT POL IS A DRUMPF ECHO CHAMBER. LOOK AT ALL THESE RIGHT WING THREADS.

>ball
so is lgbt just the new leaf flag, haven't rly been on much this month

We use Saudi Arabia for their oil and that's all once it dries up we won't give a fuck about them.

Israel will back anything the US does 100% regardless of anything.

/thread

He's just a Jew puppet, using the US to extend Israels influence.
>B...But he's supporting Muslims
Yes, Saudi Arabia, a country fighting a proxy war with Iran. Who in turn is fighting a proxy war with....Israel. Lets face it, this wouldn't be the first time that the US financed the enemy of the enemy of it's friend.

Anyone who voted for Trump is a retard, he is (and as far as I'm aware is on record claiming to be) Americas most pro-Israel president. He was hyped by Jews, Has Jews in his immediate family, and obviously stuffed his cabinet with globalist Jews. The only people still supporting him are shills and the plebs from /r/The_Donald.

why dont you ask the man himself

No ,I don't think I will you retaded shill
WOW DONT YOU GUYS JUST HATE BLUMPF?? LOL HE TOUCHED A ORB

>We use Saudi Arabia for their oil

Yes which is why Trump has such a hard on against renewable energy. He's 100% Saudi BITCH

nice

no

This

Nah

>kekistan flag
>calling people shillsyoutube.com/watch?v=HYoHcExQjV4

US just sold F15 to Qatar for $12B. I hoped for another $100B, but they are starving - so...