Look at your mighty poland

>Greek master race.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2017/02/11/hungary-will-welcome-true-refugees-germans-french-others-seeking-europe-lost-homelands/
hate-games.com
youtube.com/watch?v=L_VdDLhAhAo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We have no remedy. Pls nuke us!

>top 3 are entry points into western Europe

Good, let's hope the fire rises some more.

>diversity meme

Grreeeeece is a shithole. People are lazy and smelly. Always protesting something. And the food sucks.

Hungary will exit soon, not sure about grecce

Sounds like a perfect place for muslims to call home

We are officially less cucked than britain, spain, france and sweden

feels good man but still much room for improvement

Atleast they aren't cowards

when hungary says ''we dont take immigrant'' do they mean ''we dont take nonwhites''

Can i move there ?

They are explicitly accepting white flight refugees.

A country a.....

What did they mean by this?

link ?

if true im seriously considering it

Da fuck spainbros?

Orbán is a fucking genius

>doesn't make much difference
God i fucking hate middle grounders. These fucking people are the worst. At least pick a fucking position you pathetic cucks! I hope these are mostly boomers who will be dying soon. The younger generations seem to be more opinionated and radicalized one way or the other.

Greeks aren't white, so their probably worried diversity means more non-lazy people who work for more than one hour a day.

breitbart.com/london/2017/02/11/hungary-will-welcome-true-refugees-germans-french-others-seeking-europe-lost-homelands/

Yeah... well...

>growing diversity
>growing
>in Poland

No.

>33%
How will we be able to build enough gas chambers for a third of the population?

They will probably decide within the next decade, when they see Abdul porking their wife

fuck the new flags

Would if I could.

There are your garden variety Eurofags, then there are Spaniards.

Have you collectively forgotten 3/11 already?

>ukrainians

You underestimate the apathy of these people.

OK, when they get stabbed by a Iraqi

thank you

This.

If they survive, chances are that they will publicly apologize to the stabber for inciting anti-Iraqi hatred.

Hungary, Poland and Portugal will be the last bastions of western culture

Kek

those people are sheep who will follow the current status quo because its the easy thing to do

they will fall in line, dont concern yourself with them

Replace stabbing with rape and this actually happened in Germany.

I woudn't be suprised

I had only good experiences in my life with hungarians thats why I favor that country. Also theyre very good at chess :)

We need their support if we want our ideology at the top

Hungarians are indeed, quite good people, and they have hot women

Cologne?

Probably when asked that question people thought diversity = castilians, galicians, catalans, basques...

Spaniards aren't retarded, at least not that much.

>Moors, Turkic Huns and buckethead Indian mongrels

HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa

Muslims want get into big cities

Literally what we do not need in this land

Turkic Huns?

Soo.. Rural areas=no mudslimes?

don't reply to kebabposters, user

You often can't tell they're not Polish until they speak. They're very low key, they know how to behave, since the culture is similar. And their kids will be Poles. Not much to complain about, really, Ukraine used to be part of Poland anyway.

Good advice

I already lol at the idea of rural areas having nonwhites, lol

Based Al-Andalus knows its roots.

So did Belarus and it has nothing to do with poland.

Al-Andalus was destroyed by natural selection

It can happen though

because in poland diversity is people from 100 km away.

Best solution, except Portugal becomes New New Mexico and all Niggers in Europe get deported there.

No, basque

Boomers is a uniquely american concept, it doesn't apply to other countries with a different history for the 2nd half of the last century, which bred different generations

Are you kidding me? Belarussians are even more like Poles than Ukrainians and we like each other. Honestly you can barely tell you left Poland when you cross the border, everything there looks just like Poland with a bit less cash and some commie statues (ours went straight to thrashcan).

Moldavians?

Luckily kike propaganda is not as pervasive here so regular people don't associate "diveesity" with pic related.
That's more of an american thing, and more recently northern Europe.

In Portugal, people associate diversity with dindus and sandniggers so no.

>barely a difference between Holland and Poland

This is why you need cold hard data, not meme propaganda

>elections

Never met one.

The partitions also happened because the country was ethnically unstable, so no, they are not all the same.

>no direct democracy anywhere in Europe

Portugal are just moors with quasi Latin American culture

What do you mean

Never said they are, but there is A LOT of overlap in culture, customs etc. And it's much easier to integrate when a kid looks just like all the other kids in the playground, right?

We are white

Here's a better one.

what I said Miguel
our democracies all depend on decades old parties that were hijacked by lobbyists and special interest groups. no new party has an actual chance. meanwhile post-commie countries have young democracies and new parties

Shouldn't those add up to 100%?
What you're trynna finna pull here, Alfonso?

The kid may be mentally unstable

Europe must be cultured enriched.

Oh no

Fuck off Merkel

t. Doesn't understand statistics

Confirmed.
Poland does not even have multicultural minefield. But does your country have mines?

))) hate-games.com (((

>South Korea red
>China red

That map is a crock of shit. I've been to China and I've never been as warmly welcomed even among people who didn't speak 1 word English as I was there. Even better than in other European countries.

What

Im afraid that role is already taken. By you.

kek

>Japan
>welcoming
Maybe towards tourists who stay there only for a week or two, heh.

Oh yes

Switzerland?

Not completly

It's "Part and Parcel" Time, Joao.

Absolute qt

Haha, less than 100 refugees, good luck

No, fucking weeb

>Sees Plots of ISIL canceled in Spain in the table

> forgets that his country neighbours Spain - a country has 1 million Moroccans in Schengen Area with great transport infraestruture between the 2 countries.

>Chinese people
>anything warm or caring
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAH

youtube.com/watch?v=L_VdDLhAhAo

Prove me wrong

True statement up until turkey browned them and now look at greece...totally unable to prosper and advance humanity due to having to care for its massive shit tier population who cant care for themselves.

>like anyone would leave spain for portugal

Nice cherry picking. Did you actually go to China?