Black LGBTQ Muslim AMA

Hello Sup Forums I decided to come here today in hopes of answering any questions you may have. I am a black feminist who is part of the LGBTQ community, as well as a practicing Muslim. My parents immigrated from Nigeria and decided to move to America in the 1970s. I'm currently studying Social Justice at University and I'll be going into my third year this Fall.

how do you deal with the fact that the quoran says you need to be stoned to death ?

bullshit

>most likely a retarded leaf

What's it like being Swedish?

Its something that I must accept. To be honest I would probably feel safer in the Middle East than I do in America.

I'm not Swedish, but I would love to visit Sweden! Its absolutely beautiful there. So many different cultures and faiths. I may move there once I'm done university.

that doesnt make seens at all, the state in america wouldnt stone you to death the governments in the middle east would, so how can you feel saver there ?

dont these people have any other hobbies

How many levels on autism are you on

if you are a lesbian feminist are you against gay men

what do you think of Iran

You accept the fact that your religion says you should be killed, but still identify with that religion? Is embracing lying and falsehood deep into your heart something that makes you feel good about yourself?

OH SHIT SATAN

Can you go to Iran so they can throw you off a building?

Straight to the fucking oven with you

Because the American people dislike Muslims and the LGBTQ communities. Look at the person who is running your country! He is a vile human being who is racist, sexist, and a Islamaphobe. My Muslim brothers and sisters would support me in the Middle East. There is nothing wrong with being Muslim and part of the LGBTQ community.

Did you vote for God Emperor Trump??
Democraps are the REAL racists you know....

Try it there.

I feel like Iran gets too much criticism. Iran is a beautiful country. I don't think Iran has any nuclear weapons, thats just American propaganda as usual.

I voted for Hilary Clinton! She spoke to the LGBTQ and Muslim community. She didn't spew hatred like Trump.