Brit/pol/ - I'm Not Getting a Tattoo edition

>TIM FARRON QUITS
bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-40274593

>Towering inferno, Screaming residents build ropes from sheets and lean out windows as fire at West London tower block spreads to "at least five" floors with firemen struggling to control the blaze
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4601902/Huge-inferno-West-London-tower-block.html

>Diane Abbott reveals she has type 2 diabetes
bbc.co.uk/news/election-2017-40268505

>DUP hopeful of Conservative deal soon
bbc.co.uk/news/election-2017-40255958

>Queen's Speech delayed as Tories negotiate with DUP
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/12/boris-johnson-tells-theresa-mays-critics-get-grip-pm-prepares/

>Michael Gove returns to the cabinet as Environment Secretary
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/11/theresa-may-calls-michael-gove-reshuffle-saver-leadership-challenge/

>Ed Miliband could return to front bench
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/12/ed-miliband-could-return-labour-frontbench-jeremy-corbyn/

>Gypsy scum attack pensioner
thesun.co.uk/news/3780289/oap-teeth-thrown-to-floor-travellers-nature-reserve/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-3RRsCQb1kY
strawpoll.me/13191607
youtube.com/watch?v=KErHjXpsfwA
youtube.com/watch?v=NnmGz7ML2rI
youtube.com/watch?v=KNPzlFivd3M
youtube.com/watch?v=K13wMg0zfnA
enochpowell.net/sd-54.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Reminds me of this...

youtube.com/watch?v=-3RRsCQb1kY

Sup Forums SWEEPSTAKE

Guess the amount of deaths in the tower

strawpoll.me/13191607

I'm in your thread

EAT

MY

MEAT

RIGHTLY

First for stock up on food and water.

youtube.com/watch?v=KErHjXpsfwA

I want to hug her so much lads.

Have you decided what font you're getting it in yet lad?

Did they have heartbreak hill back then?

youtube.com/watch?v=NnmGz7ML2rI

Society is doomed and I can't decide whether to try and turn the tide or to sit back, play vidya and watch the world burn.

Get out.

First for Autism

Make me

:)

>tfl the post underneath his was me drunk last night, going mental at everyone.

>ACCELERATE IT

>tfw no matter how hard I try I can't get into Persona 4 due to its shit pacing

I woke up on Friday morning to see who won the election... The Tories... THE FUCKING TORIES FUCKING WON. I cried my fucking eyes out for two days and watched on helplessly as we prepare for a hard Brexit and all of my EU citizen friends will get deported. I'm a fucking emotional wreck right now. HOW COULD PEOPLE DO THIS. It makes no fucking sense. NO sense at all to leave the EU. The stupid racist shitheads fucked us up. FUCKING THERESA MAY DID A DEAL WITH THE DUP! Owen Jones said the DUP were homophobic and she did a deal with the DUP anyway. THE. FUCKING. DUP. Almost a week after the result was declared, things were looking so bleak I was about to take my own fucking life. The only thing that made me spit out the pills was remembering that there's no stupid afterlife. My gran has already killed herself. My sister is moving to Ireland. My pub down the round has already been closed down due to the crashing value of the pound. I hate britain. I hate my fucking stupid life. If you voted Tory you're the scum of the earth and you deserve a painful death, it's that fucking simple.

*Takes your seats and humilates your party leader*

I said more than 10 people, we know it's probably 12 muslims but not necessarily any people.

MUMMY

I did wonder if you were pissed up desu, you were being a right bellend. Yeah we get it, get a big fuck-off massive bag of rice.

Daily reminder that if you voted Leave last year and then voted Labour this year, you're a mong.

To be honest I prefer P4 to P5. The fifth is pretty cool but you can't beat the rural goodness of Inaba.

And Yosuke's ass.

>be burger
>be fat
>live surrounded by ethnic "minorities"
>"Hey, you guys in Britain really need to sort your country out. I can't imagine what I'd be like to see America go to the carrion."

Why didn't Mosley and the BUF do better at elections? He clearly had a large following and could draw a huge crowd.

A little of column A, a little of column B. All we can do is the best we can.

Where'd this pasta originate from, I want a laugh.

Fucking hell.

SAYS WHO??????

Hi, I was wondering how we could expand our reach to new people as a sub/pol/

Maybe we could do like an issue zero, like comic books. Where we start these threads again, and everyone acts like it's the first one, and all the trips introduce themselves, and all the memes are explained?

Just a though, I'd like to hear what you all think
thanks

Tomorrow's QT panel isn't announced yet, makes me think they may be re-tooling it to be based around the Grenfell Tower discussion.

This Week is on but will have Nick Ferrari instead of Andrew Neil. I like Nick Ferrari so I welcome it - better than the usual guest host John Nicolson, at least.

It's legal kikery but this time I'm forced to agree. Are US Constitution rules in place on nogs? 3/5ths of a person each?

youtube.com/watch?v=KNPzlFivd3M

>Conservatives make a clusterfuck out of Brexit.
>Corbyn goes full deluxe space communism, Blairites defect to Lib Dems
>Clegg regains his seat
>High Overlord Nick Clegg becomes PM
>Flattens the Lords, converts the Commons to PR
>1000 year liberal reign
And it's all Farage's fault

That legit?

Really can't decide lads. I'll keep thinking.

I was very drunk, but I stand by pretty much everything I wrote.

It's already too late for Uncle Sam, isn't it?

I love to eat dicks.

>Kensington marginally switches to Labour
>Tories burn the poor cunts out

Getting ready for 2022 I see

1 2 3 4 5 6 7

I remember my first beer too.

Get the tattoo

You cheeky little monkey.
PETER YES

All three are legitimate, and there was more that I didn't screenshot. From earlier today.

America is fine. Donald Trump is hard at work fixing their country.

Now, I’m sure many of you have encountered little shits in supermarkets. Little kids running about and knocking things over, being rude, walking all over their parents, you know the kind. But the worst are the biters. Yes, those little cunts that feel it is okay to bite you whenever they feel like it. Okay, here’s the best part. A biter got me today when I was grocery stopping. He broke the fucking skin, too. This was when the gears started turning, the moment I saw a tiny sprinkle of blood on the little shit’s teeth as he was grinning at me like the little cunt he is. I made my eyes get wide, and started screaming “SHIT! SHIT!.” Now, my good friend, Tom we’ll call him, was there too, and he instantly picked up on it. He started shouting “FUCK! MAYBE HE DIDN’T GET IT! FUCK!”. By now, the kid is scared shitless and starts crying, and instantly, Mizz Mom appears out of nowhere and starts getting pissy at us for yelling at her kid. Here’s the kicker, I look her straight in the eye and say, “Ma'am, get your son tested as soon as possible, he just bit me and I’m… I’m FUCKING HIV POSITIVE.” And now there is silence. Not a peep in the entire store. The brat knows he just fucked up big time because his mom isn’t defending his ass. She just stares at me wide eyed. I walk away from them, buy my shit from the wide eyed cashier, all the while blood is dripping from my calf, making a nice little trail on the floor. And, just as we leave, we start to hear the mother sobbing. Sobbing like the cunt she is. I have never felt any more satisfaction than the moment I heard that sob. I'm not really HIV Positive, but that little shit must've gotten in a fuckheap of trouble.

Why do you think? (((They))) wanted rid of him because he exposed the lies of the (((elite))) and the British (((Hegemony)))

When they forced him to drink ARYANBLOOD and he became the terror of Europe was his final undoing.

75% of americans haven't left america, move it.

we want to get rid of the fucking tripfags, not keep them here.

>Trips introduce themselves

Why would you let a bunch of egomaniac narcissists introduce themselves? They wank off to any attention given to them.

IGNORE ALL TRIPFAGS AND KAREN POSTERS.

Being burnt alive is easily one of the worst ways to die. You'd have to jump out of the window in that situation, right?

well that is the last of BUF for now.

Go to fucking bed YKTD.

You've got to be up early tomorrow to sign on.

It was more the way you were aggressively repeating the same lines every post, without acknowledging anything said by anyone else. Pace yourself next time yeah?

Saaaaaaaaafe blad.

I'd actually finished a 70cl bottle of bourbon before midnight. Then I washed it down with 4 cans of Scrumpy Jack. I'm 36, by the way, and I've been drinking heavily for a very long time.

I'm starting to like Peter less and less, he's a bit like a doctor who has diagnosed cancer with a 1 in a thousand chance of getting better, but instead of recommending some new special treatment that might work and warning you of the chances, he just tells you not to bother and that all is lost, in fact even if he did know about this 1 in a 1000 cure he probably wouldn't even tell you, he would blame your cancer on the fact that you smoke marijuana once 2 years ago, then he'd tell you to fuck off out of his consultation room and day dream about working in a healthcare system where nobody got sick.

You have the charisma of a damp rag, and the appearance of a low-grade bank clerk. And the question that I want to ask, is "Who are you?". I'd never heard of you. Nobody in Europe had ever heard of you. I would like to ask you, President, who voted for you, and what mechanism the people of Europe have to remove you? Is this European democracy? Well, I sense though that you are competent and capable and dangerous, and I have no doubt in your intention, to be the quiet assassin of European democracy, and of the European nation states. You appear to have a loathing for the very concept of the existence of nation states - perhaps that's because you come from Belgium, which is pretty much a non-country. But since you took over, we've seen Greece reduced to nothing more than a protectorate. Sir, you have no legitimacy in this job at all, and I can say with confidence that I speak on behalf of the majority of British people in saying: We don't know you, we don't want you, and the sooner you're put out to grass, the better.

>me
>YKTD
Fuck you, I'm Millwall.

We are all disappointed with Shitexit, oh I mean Brexit that day mate aaaarrrr it was a disgusting horrible day I think I nearly cried a tear. To those dumb fucking handbag materialistic status oh look at me dumb cant people. FUCK YOU FUCKING YOU Stupid CUNTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was so SICK of this fucking world on that day on a scale that wasn't even on a scale it fucking broke beyond it and now there is a massive hole in my bedroom wall and I think I broke an arm and my pleasure hand. Haha seriously tho I was so disappointed man! we've got more victims of calamity already and have still got more to come from poverty and more bollocks etc. America is not looking pretty either to be fair they got two massive reptilian cortex asshole politicians on the rise that I wouldn't mind sniping for there own good.. It's the Titanic and 911 all over again mate I I just no it.

Who is the vilest, stupidest, most repulsive and arrogant tripfag and why is it Eddie?

youtube.com/watch?v=K13wMg0zfnA

I want Cable to be Lib Dem Leader

R I S I N G
T I D E
L I F T S
A L L
B O A T S

>K I A

I was always slightly concerned by Peters instant dismissal of Enoch Powell, but I did put it down to avoiding handing a crate of ammo to his opponents. Taking this into account maybe he genuinely disagrees with him.

enochpowell.net/sd-54.html
>The European Economic Community, despite its name, is political; and the question of British membership is a political question, purely a political question. Moreover, it is a great political question: not one to which the answer will make little or no difference, but a parting of ways which must diverge ever further and faster

Pruesse is pretty bad but frankly they're even/

Meme merchant easily.

g-good evening senpais...

That's not what happened, though.

> Millwawl
> Landan
> Fookin' shoe shayne govna'

Confirmed subhuman.

Although, there aren't any real Londoners left are there?

HeMMo cHᴀt J ᴀm ғᴀmous ғᴀscJst MeᴀdeR, ᴀdoMғ HJtMeRJɴo. we wouMd MJke ʏou ᴀɴd ɴᴀzJ mods to pᴀRtJcJpᴀte Jɴ ouR ɴew pRopᴀGᴀɴdᴀ ғJMm “sJeG HeJM MJғestʏMe” ʏou wouMd RᴀJse ʏouR doɴGeRs ᴀɴd ɴᴀzJ mods sᴀʏ ɴo pᴀsteRJɴo ᴀɴd ʙᴀɴHᴀmmeR.

P5 is pretty meh anyway. It was played way too safe. Solid game but wasn't worth the wait.

12 dead, 78 in hospitals
That's only 90 people, and this place had around 600 living in it.

Are we really going to see a triple figure death count here?

Fair play to them, they were probably working their ass off to get that in before deadline.

Statement from Mairposter
on someone asking was cop bust real ?

hiroyukii said he would give me a written pardon as a Mod to stop you lot Paedos and Racism ..I didnt know what you lot posted so was ok ..!
Listen ..I told Britpol this back in OCT ,
Police/LEA wanted me to grass you lot up ..
I would not done it ..
as Owner hiro ..Blessed me and told me I would be Golden .. , an I rung told him on sun .. I am getting thrown too wolfs here, 400 arrests she /May wanted ,Tomorrow raid , Ips collected Britpol , (its OFF NOW after MAY Breakdown YEESSSSSSSSSSS) I would get life if I said I was mod/admin here .. the normies/jury get see cartoon anime which is life like .. Jury OUTRAGE ! .. ! Pft I done Prison /strangeways 15 years ago(did 6yrs ) , /manslaughter killed two pakis in a pub toilet , again all HERE , Guys know here they thought this LARPing .. an I joked with them wankers last summer .. But .. wether you believe this or not I dont care my mate hiro revokes my bans and asked me to be a jan/mod .. I said No as I get pissed rant and hate tories ..lol not impartial ..
Just Remember I was going to look after you lot in northern jails ok .. Huge Racist/Paedo bust gone .. Phewwwwww ..lol

>Farron quit because of his faith

Practically admitting that he thinks gays should be culled

Not as good as the time he implied the president of the EU was Hitler (by chanting the theme to Dad's Army at him).

>pleasure hand
kek

>be British
>drink tea

Legend has it that if you travel east to Japan, you will find an old man living on the coast just 40 miles south of Tokyo. If you give this man $500,000 he will take you to an island just off the coast that can't be found on any map. This island is filled with people without faces or names, who hold grudges over the most trivial of matters. When you arrive at this island the first thing you will see is a swimming pool that is never open. Just beyond the pool you will find a town that is filled with cats. You must find a white cat wearing a pink bow. If you ask the cat how to get to Mexico, he will stand up and ask you for three things: Your name, your face, and your soul. If you agree to give them to him, your face will vanish and you will forget your own name. You can live on the island and have whatever you desire, but you can never leave the island. The only way to escape is to find the cat again and ask for a young child. The next day a van will pull up in front your house. You will hear a knock at the door, and a voice will ask if you want to come to a party. No one knows what happens if you answer the door.

I got my tattoo a few weeks ago. It didn't hurt as much as I thought it would.

If it was full of white people the Guardian wouldn't give a toss.

Starting to think maybe there was a bomb in the fridge desu