Rank the US Presidents you've been alive for

Based on the quality of discussion on this board, most of you idiots probably weren't alive yet when 9/11 happened. However, I'd still like to know the opinions of people who aren't on medicare yet.

My list, from best to worst:
>Obama
>Clinton
>Trump
>W. Bush

>Obama
>Clinton
>Bush
>Reagan
>Trump

>Trump
>Obama
>Clinton and GW Bush (they're inseparably evil)

Trump is a major disappointment since he isn't going full on "America first". Obama was a Fed puppet like the rest of em, but maybe slightly more tolerable than the evil scum that is the Clinton and Bush crime families.

>Alive for Reagan, but only one of the two Bushes
Sorry to hear about the coma.

Trump
The other faggots

>BARACK #1 (obviously)
>Clinton
>piss
>Bush Jr.
>shit
>Lolnald Klumpf

This.

The case could be made that Hitler was better than Trump.

Reagan
Trump
W Bush
HW Bush
Clinton
Obama

Reagan
Nixon
Eisenhower
Bush I
Kennedy
Bush II
Clinton
Johnson
Obama
Carter

Trump hasn't been in long enough to rate which is something adults understand. The rest of you toddlers can go suck on some baby formula.

>1. Clinton
Lmao dude got a BJ in Office.
>2. Trump
Probably getting a BJ in Office right now.
>3. Obama
Probably got BJ's on the regular from his petit liberal male interns.
>Dubya
His wife probably blew him once on his 40th birthday but he's a shell of himself since he quit drinking.

Hitler was better than everybody.

>Bush 1
>Clinton
>Reagan
>Bush 2
>Trump
>Obama

Fuck I feel old

First time I voted was Reagan's second term and I voted for Reagan.

>Carter
>Reagan
>Bush 1
>Clinton
>Bush 2
>WE WUZ PRESIDENT
>Trump

this is the only correct answer.

Just wondering. Could you explain your reason for the order of the bottom two? Genuinely curious how you made that determination. Do you recall the transition from Carter to Reagan being anywhere as politically tumultuous as the current transition? The media has gone completely hermatile.

Best to worst:
>Trump
>Obongo
>Bush
>Clinton

Based on degree of political polarization they fomented.

>Trump
>Clinton
>Obama
>Bush
Is how I felt about them at the time. Bill I was so young it was just cool that he was president. Before Bush we loved USA. Bush is last because of intense high school indoctrination not because I like Obama. Trump was just such a wild ride I'm still high off it

>Reagan
>Bush Sr.
>Bush Jr.
>Clinton
>Obama
>Carter

Let's see if Tump keeps his word.

obviously

Best to worst:
1. Reagan
2. Carter, H.W. Bush, Clinton, W. Bush, Obama, Trump

man, this is a tough one, I really am not a fan of any of them as presidents really. I like Billy, GW, and Barrack as guys. Trump is like the worst person ever, cartoonish even, and I kind love him for that. But they all did the same foreign war bullshit, demagoguery at home, and left major problems for the guys after them after. trump is too soon to tell but there is no way he can fix america's problems. And just fuck Ronald Reagan

> Clinton - prosperous America
> Obama - internationally respected
> Bush - nice guy, way out of his league
> Trump - so far has been good for the dollar
>Reagan - seriously though, fuck this guy

>Trump
>Clinton
>Obama
>Bush 2

care to explain your disdain for Ronny?

canadian

commenting on american politics

who woulda guessed a leaf doesnt like a man like reagan.

Best to worst

>Clinton
>Obama

Everything else is pretty shit but if I absolutely had to rate them from best to worst I guess..

>Bush
>Trump

I don't consider Trump a real president though he colluded with Russia and stole the election.
At least Bush was elected ffs.

Got any actual evidence of this? Because the FBI doesn't.

Don't mess with my midget... at least he is a decent clown.

When people lie about their age on the internet, they usually do it in the other direction.

You weren't alive for half this list.

>I don't consider Trump a real president though he colluded with Russia and stole the election.
>At least Bush was elected ffs.
>At least Bush was elected

It is without question Russian hackers tampered with the elections.
Every intelligence agency has said so.

RON REAGAN
NANCY REAGAN
GW BUSH
HW BUSH
Obama
Clinton

>t. probably complained about how Bush stole 2000 and wasn't actually elected

Cool, except when called to testify on Senate hearings under oath none of them have said this.

But still, where is the proof?

I know guys in their 60's who visit this board

>Muh 17 intelligence agencies
That report considered RT broadcasting pro-Trump propaganda to be election interference.

Sad!

god i hate xfinity

Clinton's"prosperous years" were just hold overs from GW and Reagan era deregulation. Clinton literally oversaw the design of the future housing collapse. Andrew Cuomo can be seen on C-Span in 98 admitting that the loans they would be creating were too risky. Bush raised the alarm, but the Democrats controlled the house then and he couldn't stop it. Obama and Bush are responsible for the surveillance State we now enjoy. Coolidge was our last good president

OK, Short anecdote from 1980: Got up at 7 AM to get ready to go to work. Turn on the TV and Carter is making a speech. Maybe he's resigning, I hope? No luck. Instead, what happened was the Desert One Iranian hostage rescue fiasco. And here's Carter apologizing to the Iranians which made me want to vomit. Carter was a magical combination of preachy moralism and utter incompetence.

The transition from Carter to Reagan was nowhere near as crazy as today. But then again, the media back then tried to maintain certain professional standards and at least some pretense of objectivity. There were some reporters you could have some respect for: David Brinkley, Ted Koppel, Jim MacNeil. Reporters didn't really hate Reagan, they just thought he was a amiable dunce. Reagan knew he could just go around reporters and talk directly to the people.

More similar was when Nixon was President. Reporters hated Nixon and Nixon hated them back. They almost were popping champagne corks when Nixon resigned.

And how could I forget Gerald Ford? I would put him above Bush I and below Eisenhower

yeah sure, dissolving the anti trust laws for corporate mergers, the anti - drug act, facilitating the armament of the Taliban in and all of our actions in Afghanistan, Lebanon, most of his cold war spending. I feel his economic policies were a band aid at best. I really feel at best he was a show pony for the neo cons. I guess I cam off as a dick , sorry about that. it's just easy to get distasteful on the internet

>Reagan
>Trump
>Bush sr.
>Bush jr.
>Clinton
>Obama

>Trump
>Clinton
>Bush
>Obama

>Trump
>Bush jr
>Bush sr
>rapist
>nigger

WTF?
So Gerry Ford doesn't make it at all?

Just kys you stupid fuckin cuck

I don't remember Eisenhower, but I was alive when he was President. I vaguely remember Kennedy being assassinated and Oswald right after that. I distinctly remember, "One! Two! Three! Four! We don't want you're fucking war!" and "Hey, Hey, LBJ! How many kids you kill today?"

Believe me or not. Your choice.

>Trump
>Obama
>Clinton
>Bush 2
>Bush 1

1990 Immigration Act invalidates anything else

>Thinking you have an experienced opinion when Clinton was the First President you were alive for.

Reddit pls kill yourself

>All the faggots itt ranking Bush jr. as anything but last
He literally killed 3000 Americans as an excuse to get our soldiers to fight for Saudi Arabia. He is the worst president our country has ever had. Not even a fucking nigger was close to as bad as him.

I believe you, based Ameri-bro.
user asked earlier why you omitted Ford from your list. Was he just unremarkable?

Reagan
HW
W
Clinton
Carter
Obama

Not rating Trump yet; hoping right under Reagan.

Reagan
Trump
Clinton
Bush 2
Bush 1
Carter
Obama

Reagan (will never see a president as great again)
Trump
Bush Jr
Bush Sr
Nixon
Ford
Clinton
Carter
Obongo (never thought I'd see another president worse than carter)
LBJ (single handedly created the welfare nigger class)

Yes, I forgot him. But then again, he wasn't President all that long. Still he was competent enough although all he'll be remembered for is pardoning Nixon. Other things? Mayaguez Incident, WIN (Whip Inflation Now) buttons, Swine flu (a cure for which there was no disease), and falling down stairs.

His father was worse. At least 20mil of the immigrants here are due to him.

why not reagan and bush

> Nixon
> Trump
> Reagan
> Bush
> Bush Sr
> Ford
> Carter
> Clinton
> Obama
> LBJ

What made Reagon such a great president? DonĀ“t know much about him.

How about I rate them all at once: zionist/10

donny
obama
clinton
bush

Obama > Clinton >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Bush Jr. > Bush Sr. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Swubtoph

Trump

HW Bush
Clinton

Bush
Obama

>misusing the word literally
>confusing Saudi Arabia with Israel
you have to go back, Pedro

1. CIA Guy
2. Black Guy
3. Sleazy Guy
4. Son of CIA
5. Reality TV Personality

Seeing a bunch of
>Carter
>Obama

Thought I'd be the only one

He was shit. Globalized our economy, deregulated wall street, signed an amnesty, supported gun control, introduced no-fault divorce in California, and so on. Only cucks like him.

That being said, he's still better than the blatant America-hating traitors that came after him.

Best
Obama
Bush Sr.
Clinton
Bush Jr.
Trump
Worst

I don't believe you, because you didn't offer any reason for someone to.

Reagan
Clinton's congress (clinton was terrible, newt gingrich kept this country alive)
Trump (even this early he's better than the next entries)
Bush 2: Electric Boogaloo
Bush
Carter
Onigger

Reagan, W Bush, Trump, Clinton, HW Bush, Obama

Obama
Clinton
Bush
Trump

Trump is literally the best president we've ever fucking had and I'm not even joking faggots. Also anyone with Obongo near the top should kts.

>Implying Saudi Arabia and Israel are even different entities

Trump
Reagan
Eisenhower
Kennedy
Ford
Nixon
Johnson
Carter

And at the bottom, these traitors that planned the globalist takeover and put it into play in the order of least harm done to us toward globalism, to most harm done to us toward globalism

George W
Clinton
George H.W.
Obama

Reagan just had this way of making people feel good about America. Especially, in contrast to Carter who would make you feel depressed. Carter once gave a speech onTV talking about that there was "a malaise in America" and then went on talking like it was all our fault.

Four years of having to listen to that crap and when Reagan came in, the contrast was like morning in America.

>And how could I forget Gerald Ford?
Cause that's what happens when you get old

Trump
Gw bush
Obama sux

-Best-
Trump
Bush Sr.
Bush Jr.
Clinton
Obama
-Worst-

True that Reagan didn't do half of what he promised. The amnesty, yeah, bad precedent, but only a few million beaners, not the tens of millions today. But, your memory is faulty about Wall Street and bank deregulation. Most of that happened during Bush I-Clinton years.

> Reagan
> Trump
> Clinton
> Bush Sr
> Bush Jr
> Obama

Last three are CIA globalist fuckbags. Bill may as well have been mob.

>Bushs(no point in seppariting them)
>Clinton
>Trump(Dindu nuffin yet, hard to tell, so he ends up here right now for me)
>Obama
From an outsider perspective.

yessir

Trump
Reagan
Bush Sr
Bush Jr
Clinton
Carter
Obama

>Carter
>Reagan
>Bush Sr.
>The Rapist
>Bush jr
>The Nigger
>Trump

Best
Worst

>when you try to troll Sup Forums but realize you can't lie for shit

Most of it. He started the trend.

Best to worst

Trump
Reagan
Nixon
Ford
Carter
Bush II
Bush I
Obama
Clinton
LBJ

>Washington
>Jefferson Davis

>Has only been alive since 93 at the earliest
>Liberal

how do we fix the immortal millenial Sup Forums?

Did you let some transsexual communist faggot make your list, you stupid, spineless cunt?

im leaving this board because of larping

>Carter #1
>Trump dead last

wew fucking lad you're a moron

>Trump
>Reagan
>Clinton
>H. W. Bush
>W. Bush
>Obama

An amateur compared to LBJ. But then again LBJ was fighting commies.

One story was that LBJ and his cabinet were discussing Viet Nam. LBJ stands up, drops his pants, grabs his balls and says, "Gentlemen, Ho Chi Minh ain't gonna get a hold of these."

>Nixon
>Ford
>Carter
>Reagan
>Bush 41
>Clinton
>Bush 43
>Obongo
>TRUMP

Nixon was a tool and got caught doig 100 x worse than Trump did.
Ford was unusual, kinda a cool guy eh never elected and doesn't afraid of anything
Carter was absolute shit. Gas crisis, politics was shit, and I never again wanted to see a president like him.. and I spoke too soon

Raegan was a col guy, popular and made California Red and democrats hated him. For 8 years.

Bush 41? Pretty decent fellow. rather cool and customary. This is when Commiefornia began and fell in to chaos (thanks LA Riots)

Clinton sucked, Made bad decisions on military strategies, and got caught making a mess on someone's dress. Also Bin Laden hated him for it

Oh look Bush, 2001, went to war with Iraq and Afghanistan. and actually succeeded at destabilizing and trying to educate sand niggers... that didn't help much, even Soviet Union tried. But at least we killed Saddam (destabilized region)

Obama was a total fuck-up. First off as a military leader, he fucked up, and fucked EVERYTHING up. Middle Eastern countries (all of em) Europe now is Africa, and Africa is dying of Ebola. ACA was a tax and total mess. Got Lybia's Qaddafi dictator killed which ended up making everyone run to the EU. Was a total communist at heart, and destabilized American Politics.

Trump is trying to correct the mistakes left over, and its a shit hole, and now the left wants to block everything and make Russia the scapegoat. Why? They lost an election they should have won, and want an excuse.

Trump
Reagan
Clinton
Bush Sr.
Obama
Bush Jr.

I only put Trump so high up because he did an amazing job of revealing how disgusting the left actually is. He may actually be the death of the democratic party and the rise of a new one which would be amazing.

>Trump
>Clinton
>Bush
>Obama

Agreed