White women

>white women

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hGY44DIQb-A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

White women fear the asian qt.

Fpbp, though it's not that they fear the Asian QT, it's that they fear the thought of any other woman being more desirable than them.

And they say white privilege is only for white men.

She looks like a typical gook.

It's the same reason women screech against pedophilia. They hate other females being sexier than them so they try and convince people they aren't.
>Kazakh
>gook

It's also the same reason they screech against sex bots. Anything that means their sexual market value takes a hit, they will go crazy.

Incidentally, because this is relevant, is this an Asian or a doll? Because I can't fucking tell.

kill yourself

They're right tho.
>"This Asian girl did the splits and it's beautiful"
I'd react the same. Ok face but nothing special.

butthurt fat cunt detected.

>That ear
It's real

source?

I think silicone dolls can have realistic looking ears you know lad.

pls respond

White women mostly don't give af. The people who make these threads are weebs who can't get fucked, so they say stuff like this to make them feel like white women are secretly jealous or something. Shit is childish.

yeah that's it user, hit the nail right on the head

She doesn'tveven wear makeup. Most guys have never seen an American woman besides their SO without makeup.

Truer words have never been spoken. White girls get sour af when you point out Asian qts.

>tall, plain good
>attractive
Pick 1

ASIAN SEX BOTS NOW!

youtu.be/hGY44DIQb-A

And I suppose you look like a supermodel don't you lad? Chiseled, rugged Chad, I'm guessing.

Tier of racial fuckability: 1) white women; 2) Ashkenazi women; 3) east Asians; 4) hispanics; 5) arab women; and 6) ----- niggers don't count: they score zero.

>sunny
>qt

oink

COME ON CALEB!

Legit laughed at that part when I first watched it. Nathan is an expert troll.

Middle-Eastern women > white women

>is this an Asian or a doll? Because I can't fucking tell.
I cannot tell either, but I can tell you I would fuck it.

I only actually posted her because she's the only pic I have of an asian giving a thumbs up. Don't be such a pedant Canada.

>Incidentally, because this is relevant, is this an Asian or a doll? Because I can't fucking tell
You could reverse search it. It's neither, it's CGI.