BREAKING GOING FULL 1984 ON BITCOIN AND ASSETS

FROM /BIZ/
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/1241/text#toc-idea0e9489fc8f46379f95bb56c8bbbda5

This is a new bill that was introduced on the floor of the US Senate entitled,
“Combating Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing, and Counterfeiting Act of 2017.”

It basically says everything is evil..

1. Cash is Evil
2. Bitcoin/Crypto is Evil
3. Prepaid Phones are Evil
4. Gift Cards/Vouchers/Coupons are Evil

These people are certifiably insane. Among the bill’s sweeping provisions, the government aims to greatly extend its authority to seize your assets through “Civil Asset Forfeiture”.

Civil Asset Forfeiture rules allow the government to take whatever they want from you, without a trial or any due process.

This new bill adds a laundry list of offenses for which they can legally seize your assets… all of which pertain to money laundering and other financial crimes.

Here’s the thing, though: they’ve also vastly expanded on the definition of such ‘financial crimes’, including failure to fill out a form if you happen to be transporting more than $10,000 worth of ‘monetary instruments’.

Have too much cash? You’d better tell the government.

If not, they’re authorizing themselves in this bill to seize not just the money you didn’t report, but ALL of your assets and bank accounts.

They even go so far as to specifically name “safety deposit boxes” among the various assets that they can seize if you don’t fill out the form.

This is unbelievable on so many levels.

It’s crazy to begin with that these people are so consumed by the fact that someone has $10,000 in cash.

But it’s even crazier that they’re threatening to take EVERYTHING that you own merely for not filling out a piece of paper, without any due process whatsoever.

CALL YOUR CONGRESS MEN AND SENATORS TO TELL THEM TO NOT SIGN THIS EMAIL WORKS ASWELL
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/1241/text#toc-idea0e9489fc8f46379f95bb56c8bbbda5

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/HDWGs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oh, and on top of civil asset forfeiture penalties, there are also criminal penalties.

Right now according to current law they can imprison you for up to FIVE YEARS for not filling out the form. Five years.

But apparently that doesn’t go far enough so this bill aims to double the criminal penalty to TEN years in prison.

Further, their bill wants to pull any business which “issues” cryptocurrency under the anti-money laundering regulatory umbrella.

Here’s where these people demonstrate that they have no idea what they’re talking about.

No one “issues” Bitcoin. There’s no Bitcoin central bank. There’s no Chairman of Bitcoin who decides on a whim to increase the supply.

Bitcoin is created automatically amounts that are predetermined by its code. It’s software.

So the Senate is essentially trying to force the Bitcoin core software to comply with money laundering regulations.

The bill also attempts to drop a major bomb on Bitcoin by including it in the list of monetary instruments that must be reported when entering or leaving the US.

Who gives a fuck?

I do you retard and so should you

The only retards here are you paranoid fucks. Go whine elsewhere.

Bump

Blockchains are worth more than the cryptocurrency.

Shit tells the future and the past.

5D UNDERWATER CHESS!!!!!!!

bump

bump

And so, the great Mwrican experiment comes to a close

Gee I wonder (((who))) could have written this bill

>Yes, I like it when the government tells me I can't spend my money the way I want to
>I enjoy the government telling me I can't grow tomatoes in my back yard
>I love when the government tells me what I can and cannot eat

Is tomato thing an actual thing?

thank you based shill

probably some ignorant farmer two years from now who gets all of his money taken when he was simply trying to pay for a fancy new ATV in cash.

jesus christ

>using mafia drug/human/ weapon trafficking digital currency betting against the destruction of the darkweb

you fucks have no right to complain about (((them))), you clearly dont even know who they are

crypto-currency is worthless to someone who doesnt use drugs,buys illegal weapons, hitmen, humans, cp unless they are doing business with someone who does

crypto currency is worthless in a SHTF scenerio

money is representative of goods and services

the first and formost good scivilzation produces is food, and unlike minecraft which cryptoautists seem to love so much, farmign requires time , energy and risk, and cant be pulled out of thin air

In a non internet society, what am i getting in return for giving you food again?

unless you want to be a degenerate jew

then you have no right to complain about (((them)))

guess who this legislation is trying to stop

Transnational organized crime and terrorism

>muh criminals
>muh online drug dealers
>muh larping bitcoin "investors"
>muh blackmailer

fuck them.

why are you even on pol then?

why didnt you vote for shillary then?

Yeah, but it was local municipalities, from what I understand

archive.is/HDWGs

Based, now maybe I can get a 570 on the cheap

>Americucks
Bitcoin is an anonymous universal online currency. Legislation passed in the US doesn't mean shit

you're an idiot.

what is gold

Nothing I regret more than not buying into the bitcoin meme when I first heard of it. I just always figured laws like this would have been passed much much earlier than this. I'm surprised it's taken them this long to "crack down" on alternative money.

this. Lots of shareblue shills on lately. Funny how they think they are being sly by trying to trash this bill.

Bitcoin/Crypto was created by NWO/Globalists to establish a global currency and one world religion.

If you support Trump and draining the swamp, then you should support this bill.

If you support ISIS, (((THEM))), and criminal enterprises, then you will oppose this bill.

you think my flag is a joke?

Gold should be illegal for everyone except banks and bankers, the governments, and other mafia-esque organizations

Glad you fully understand and comprehend the implications of this. Great post mate.

But I want to see bitcoin crash...

checked.

Yarr, delete this ye scurvey dog.

HIPPITY HOPPITY STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY PROPERTY

You know in your heart it's the only way.

Help us help you.

dumb ass republicans will vote for this too...

more bitcoin is created by mining bitcoin

Crazyass motherfuckers trying to start a war with China.

never forget that the Republicans are the biggest jews and unironically stand with Israel

...You're kidding, right?

I'll start with you.

>Mr. Grassley (for himself, Mrs. Feinstein, Mr. Cornyn, and Mr. Whitehouse) introduced the following bill; which was read twice and referred to the Committee on the Judiciary
All of whom deserve to be delivered on a platter to the Syrian government to do with as they will.

Also, watch the government eventually try to label Patreon as a money-laundering technique.

>and for other purposes
should be cause for summary execution right on the floor of Congress.

BASED!

UPVOTED

Yes, support Mrs. Feinstein's bill, goy.

You still have no power here fbi.Please go on,entertain me.Thats your only purpose here.

I can't wait to get some discounted GPUs to be used for real development vs. supporting some modern day Pyramid scheme. As I have said before, they'll take crypto currencies down when they're good and ready. If you think there are no attack vectors or ways to systematically take down crypto currencies, you're delusional af.

Well there are problems with bitcoin because it is so open ended. The shit is a haven for perverts, thieves, creeps, and other weird shit.

It is also one of the few lights that the average person has to protect themselves from the increasingly powerful globalists of the world.

It is a conundrum. I see why something like this should be regulated, but in our day and age I do not trust the governments regulating it for good or noble purposes. I feel that it should be protected, but it definitely is a haven for horrible shit. I am stumped.

Having money gives you freedom. Money on your bank can be controlled by the government, but Bitcoins, prepaid stuff and cash are all currencies that the government has no sway over. It makes you pretty much independant of them and that is something they literally do not want.

In the future, they will press hard to get completely rid of cash and introduce a virtual form of payment. Something that can always be traced and can be confiscated with no trouble at all.

Maybe try investing in tangible goods and services instead of fucking TF2 hats.

>Globalists pushing a currency they can't control.

Kill yourself shill

Are kekistani flags the new leafs ?

>Not later than 18 months after the date of enactment of this Act, the Secretary of Homeland Security, in consultation with the Commissioner of U.S. Customs and Border Protection, shall submit to Congress a report—

>(1) detailing a strategy to interdict and detect prepaid access devices, digital currencies, or other similar instruments, at border crossings and other ports of entry for the United States
>(2) that includes an assessment of infrastructure needed to carry out the strategy detailed in paragraph (1).

>"Sir do you have any bitcoins in your vehicle?"
>"This man isn't complying, I'm going to have to get out my bitcoin scanner wand."

This is why there should be an age limit to congressmen, these old farts are fucking retarded.

Money never gives you freedom.Money ensures you are a slave.Its irrelevant that you call that money dollar,bitcoin,or peso.

Q: Cash is good way to teach kids to deal with money, to help visualize a budget, and for those who can't deal with abstract account numbers. Why do they want to stop cash?

A: When you click Like or say you sympathise, the IC tracks your opinion. But what you spend your money on is the ultimate way to track your true passions and not just what you claim you endorse.
Cash is impossible to track. Removing cash will make every little coin you donate to something trackable, and show your true opinions, and if you're a friend or an enemy of the (deep) State.

The same goes for Bitcoin and crypto currencies. Takes too much CPU to trace it all.
Banks can create money using fractional reserve banking and other weird methods by just pressing a button.
They can't create bitcoins as the electricity would cost more than the money they make.

But what about phones?
People used to be tracked by their date of birth. With so many 3rd world countries not having a good registry and with so many people faking birth dates, the IC moved to phone numbers instead.

That's why all web-services wants to you to authenticate with your phone.
That's why banks are being forced to identify what people own what phone numbers.
If you want your phone to work you better keep your phone company aware of your name, address, etc.
Phone numbers is our days social security number, and every phone number you ever used is stored together with timeline in the identification databases.

(((They))) will eventually come for your precious metals and other valuables and land property, this is just step 1.

How much tighter can the shackles get before we revolt against our (((overlords)))?

Once you have nothing left to trade, you are 100% dependent, essentially becoming a prostitute.

fugg they're defining it as a financial institution.
More regulations incoming.

buy silver! it is criminally undervalued right now

Go on

>gold
>CRYPTO currency in a SHTF no electricity scenario with some farmer in Kansas

brah...

What part of Article 1, Section 8, Clause 5 do you think you're too good for?

>congressmen, fucking retarded.
Well, if you start by criminalizing it, you can then use it as you see fit.
Don't think they care about logic, many just do what they are told by the people who got them into power.

The more you criminalize, (hate speech, sex, currency) - the more paragraphs you can use to lock up opponents, and portray them as a dangerous criminal in media.

I'll tell my Congressman to vote for it

>“(C) A restraining order may be issued under subparagraph (A) if a person is arrested or charged with any offense for which forfeiture is authorized under—
>“(i) this title;
>“(ii) title 31; or
>“(iii) the Controlled Substances Act (21 U.S.C. 801 et seq.).
§801 is about controlled substances, which also includes pharmaceuticals. So basically if you drive to Canada or boat over to Cuba or anywhere else in the world to get cheaper medication and come back into the US and they find out, they'll but a freeze on your assets and take everything.

This! Every single "smart" device or appliance you own is acting as a data collector. Some of you might not care about that right now, but understand that (((they))) now have a comprehensive data sheet and complete psychological profile on you. How much energy you consume, where you go, how often you go to the refrigerator, how many hours you sleep at night, who you visit. The list goes on and on.

>SHTF no electricity scenario
brown person detected

Piszkálj az anyukámtól

How are you going to have a network verifying transactions without basically continuous power, and plenty of it?

Less Whites = Less Rights

> Money never gives you freedom

Good one,fbi.But you shouldnt rely on google translate,hungarian is not something you can translate correctly.You just wrote me "bug me from my mother".Well,at least you fulfill your purpose,and entertain me.

Well if you didn't think they would take away all of your rights under the guise of terrorism 15 years ago...

I buy games from playasia using bitcoins

PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME OUT GODDAMN

could someone explain to me what mining bitcoins means exactly?

>Cash is Evil
That's where things get really fucked up. If that happens only the wealthy will be able to hide their money.

Switzerland is one big fucking fortification put on top on fortifications built on fortified mountains.There is no place more safe for your stuff than Switzerland.

You're on the wrong board.
Try write a coherent OP with your claims and beliefs, provide links, and post it in

yes goyim, there is no reason to hold your wealth outside of our services. in fact, why don't you come down to goldberg&goldblatt investment bank, think of all the interest we could be earning you on that wealth (for a small fee of course)

Shut the fuck up you drooling mongoloid.

im sorry I dont bank with (((HSBC))) money laundering institutions

Banks serve the various (((Mafia))) families

He has more points than you are ready to admit.

>if you have nothing to hide you have nothing to fear

Sounds like AMERICAN FREEDUMB to me! If you can't stand living in the best country in the world, then GET OUT!

Basically, you work your way through a huge number field, trying out inputs to a non-invertible function and looking for an input that gives a result less than some limit, which is adjusted downward every few months.

Go play outside, brainlet.

My mother is Slovak and her mother Hungarian, unfortunately I never learned anything other than english. My mother escaped Czechloslovakia in 68 when the Soviets rolled in with their tanks.

I might be a Canadian and only speak english, but I respect the shit out of your country and culture, little people ~ big fight.

I'm not a 3 letter agency employee, and I Google translated 'piss off mother fucker'.

1776 when?

>It’s crazy to begin with that these people are so consumed by the fact that someone has $10,000 in cash.

They are going after Millennials who haven't brought into the debt system and save their money rather then going to a bank of finance company.

The system wants debt slaves, not people that stand on their own feet and have their own money.

Yeah, it's funny how foundations can be used to hide every asset and even ownership for a global company.
(Wikipedia IKEA for a neutral example instead of Soros/Clinton).

Strange the people in power doesn't crack down on that, and instead focus on whatever meager resources I have in my wallet.

One foundation (and owners) with 10 billion is protected by privacy laws.
10 million workers with $1000 each is to be tracked down to every single penny.

where did I say that?

do you not understand who actually controls the planet

Jews are among them

but legitimacy in enforced through the barrel of a gun and being able to get away with it

only a number of jews are able to do that, and they are not the only ones who can do that, and they ALL are as diverse as pol is, rightward leaning

>Canadian.
They really can't hide it, can they?

>piss off
Heh, slang is a bit ambiguous to a machine like Google Translate that doesn't really understand what it's translating. Try "fuck off" and you may get better Hungarian.
Not indebting yourself to the system is terrorism.
Whenever you can bring it, senpai.

Lol I found the downy kid.

Well, what do you know. When the bitcoin meme started. I said that exactly this would happen eventually. Didn't think I'd be actually right.

Elaborate

You see,with so much energy spent on trying to convince me you are not here to set up people by radicalizing them,i would maybe consider that you are not on a payroll.Shills are getting lower quality every day.

if you dont like it get teh FUCK OUT

trump 2016 ftw