Advocating death to the President?

How do you feel about someone openly advocating for the assassination of the US President?
Should the government investigate?
Should Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7-8VD4ArJQg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

well the government should because making sure the president doesn't die is part of their job

as far as how I feel about it, let them profess how insane they are, it only helps my cause when they admit what I know they are already thinking

I'm going to use what happened today as justification for reporting the death threats or wishes of death to the FBI I see these people post online about political figures and the president. I am not fucking around here anymore. These people know that you can't scream "fire" in a theatre and get away with it, so they pussyfoot around in their language.

this is some snowflake shit.

you boys go around threatening death to all sorts of people all day long here and aren't prosecuted, how should expressing a wish the president would have died be an offense?

it is part of the job. an actual clear threat with intent would be a different matter.

Death penalty. The family should be jailed too.

You can get arrested for saying that. That chick is an utter moron.

If a person thinks that by killing an official,especially the president of a country cannot regress the situation into total chaos then it's a lost cause.Nobody should even bother.

Archive the page and sent it to the FBI, do not tell that person or FB so the post would remain up.

REDDIT

SPACING

ALERT

Yes they should investigate.

I honestly don't think they themselves have the IQ to pull it off if they're posting about it. I know people are crazy and someone else could get the idea from it. But I think it's hilarious to get the FBI investigating liberals so I'm all for reporting them

ARRRRRRRRGH! IT GETS ME BLOOD BOILIN'! FER EVERY ONE OF US THEY KILL, WE BE SENDIN' ONE O' THEIR OWN DOWN TO DAVY JONES' LOCKER!

>do not tell that person or FB so the post would remain up.
here is hoping no one from r/thedonald/ sees this post

Yep. That's exactly what I'm doing. I'm putting together a list. One guy in particular I am very eager to report. He has an arrest record the length of my arm, and his page looks just like Hodgkinson's page. I think that's what made up my mind.

I say I wish someone would kill Obama, Sanders, and this Kamala bitch and draw first blood before they can get to the president. I would never do such a thing, but I can legally hope someone slaughters all three and their families.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch?

I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills.

I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces.

You are nothing to me but just another target.

I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words.

You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker.

As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot.

The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life.

You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands.

Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit.

If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue.

But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot.

I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it.

You’re fucking dead, kiddo

I actually got a person on my FB list that post stuff exactly like Hodgkinson, he hasn't posted anything like that in the past few months though.

Interestingly, he also got an arrest record.

How to spot newfags in one easy post

>Threaten or condone violence against individuals on a very public, well known site.
>Expressing opinions on Sup Forums

Please try harder next time.

Wow

That

Is

EXTREMELY

annoying

and

a

waste

of

space

in

comments

k

y

s

>Advocating
She's just hoping. I know of nobody that has ever been convicted of hoping for something.

Hey dub. How bout anyone hoping hitler returns or anything related to nig nogs

>Oy vey. Whatcha wanna use (((our))) tactics for, goyim?

youtube.com/watch?v=7-8VD4ArJQg
>Are you leading the troops?

>nig nogs
shut the fuck up

tired of seeing racist shit on Sup Forums

open season is slang for golden shower

social media needs destroyed.
all of it.

>WE WUZ PIGS

You're in the wrong neighbourhood.

Then go back to plebbit you fucking faggot.

why does politically incorrect always have to mean racist huh

Anyone advocating harm or death to any politician report them to the FBI and CIA. Its easiest to post to @fbi and @cia pics or direct links and they take every threat seriously, visiting them all

>UD

#TheTolerantLeft

also, fucking mods, don't tread on me,

Democrats are not investigated anymore and if they are nothing comes of it. Mueller will be investigating Trump till 2020 about nonsense

>you

go home

PROBABLY BECAUSE IT'S NOT POLITICALLY CORRECT. HUH., REALLY MADE ME THINK

i said "why does politically incorrect ALWAYS have to mean racist" dumbass

it can mean other things you know

Shit posting this on the chins toward a libtard would probably at lease get you on a list.

>implying 90 people a day didnt call for Obama to be hung before this turnip was elected.

This is the most hypocritical thread in all Sup Forums history