What the fuck are these flags?

I can't completely discard someones opinion now if they're from India, Iraq, etc. Or users from Canada. Knowing peoples geographical locations basically worked as a shit filter. Fuck this shitty board. It just gets shittier. Now everyone can hide.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pQafn6tCdPk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If you need a flag to be able to tell...

No.
>See flag
>Skip reading it.

i discarded your opinion about flags based on your flag

Fuck off newfag, this is what it was like on old Sup Forums, Geoflags ruined Sup Forums and made 80% of discussions about le epic bants

Ignore LGBT flags and Pirate flags. Those are always gay as fuck and basically jews and leafs.
Europe flags are just as bad but I think they're larping. Same with Kek flags

>Iceland

I bet a fiver you're using a proxy.

Didn't read.

didn't read

This annoys flag autists so I'm happy

didn't read

it's wonderful

We have /bant/ for bant now, which sucks the bant out. It's Hiroshima making it easier to spy on the cesspool of tinfoilers without getting distracted by the bants.

kek mate, when you see it you'll shit bricks.

Why do you think I'm using a proxy? We're an advanced western nation that talks perfect English.

Ahmed pls

jesus fucking christ
white men look like this and wonder why white women run screaming from them into the arms of non-obese foreigners

It's funny because Geographical locations just make things shittier. Now, instead of disregarding someone's opinion or thread just because they happen to be from a certain country, you're forced into actual discussion instead of retorting to memes.

>Talks perfect English
American confirmed

>Canadian flag virtually disappears from Sup Forums
>Shitposting and falseflagging skyrocket

Didn't read, I'm gonna ignore you so hard Iraq. That you'll doubt your own existence.

didn't read

>complaining that people can be more anonymous now on an anonymous image board
Why?

Yeah I haven't seen a Canadian flag since the LARP flags started.

>EU
Here's a picture of my eurosceptic prime minister you feckless country that can't stand independently on its own two feet.

>being this new

sad, i actually like niceland

You really got me!

They're newfags.

location flags should always be shown, its very important in political discussions. THe lulz flags can still exist for the faggots who need to prove their affiliation but are too stupid to do so in conversation...

/Thread

This is exactly what I'm talking about, I thought you were a second class country under the European Union. Instead It's fucking you, America.

Remember when we all had SRS/JIDF flags and no ids? Those were the good old days, these flag came around that time as well, so it makes me happy knowing we are actually going back in time. Maybe some time in the future it will be back how it used to be, no IDs, no geo flags, and of course none of you r/the_dipshits. Why dont you go back to r/the_donald my friend?

You just want them to cover up your faggy flag with something that doesn't remind everyone to point and laugh at you.

hehe it's like playing hide and seek

Iceland/Iraq bants are always the best haha

We are always where you least expect or need us! Flag fagging is fun for now, but it's going to get old.

this. and the faggots actually saying this is like old Sup Forums forgot how fucking shit old Sup Forums was, because you couldnt fucking filter properly so shitposters and shills like ukraine faggot can avoid the filter

oooh arrrr m8ty

>I can't instantly disregard a post just because of a flag!
>I can't spew ebin maymays instead of defending my argument!
>I don't like anonymity, I want static identification!
>It's not enough that people can choose to identify their countries if they want or need to, they must be forced to do it!
I agree, we also need a way to express disapproval of a post so that if enough people do it, it will be hidden. And maybe we could have user accounts too, so we can prevent people from disrupting our circlejerking and meme spewing.

>can't dismiss anything based on that anims flag anymore
>I have to actually search for facts and think critically for once

You are the burger.

As much as I want to ignore Kekistanis, you have a good point. I'll give it a few days.

Dude... Don't be gay.

If you would just ignore the flags like you ignore your health, you might have a better time dealing with the changes. Not knowing peoples countries of origin all the time won't hurt you as much as that fatal heart attack you'll be having by the time you're 42. Fat whiny fuck.

Good post, friend. I hope he takes your advice!

I was here before flags and was able to disregard opinions back then, git gud.

> he still takes country flags at face value

id rather have these flags than proxy cucks larping

theres a "hide thread" for that, you retard. this isnt reddit or some other bullshit point site. kysasap

It was my instinct to ignore them as well, but I figured I'd be a hypocrite if I did that. And almost every post I've seen with that flag so far has been bait anyway. The shitposting will probably not be as severe once people get used to it.
That was the point. I was only pretending to be retarded, user.

Fuck off you second-tier ideology flag, my bmi is 21. My country has still closely held onto its healthy and traditionalist diet and everyone exercise here.

>traditionalist diet and everyone exercise here.

Eating dick and running away from Muslim rape gangs?

I'm just playing musical flags right now until I find the one that suits me best. I've just been using my geographic one for the most part since the change.

You are right.

Literally everyone hating this are newfags who think Sup Forums always had geocentric flags.

Sup Forums is about anonymity in posting, and bringing more of that back is always a good thing. It's shocking how many people here want identifiers on posts..It's like, where the fuck do you think you are?

That, or they don't spend any time on the non-id non-flag boards.

Trolling an autist aspie reaps the best fruits.

Nobody would fucking post on Sup Forums using their own ip anyway.

>t.proxyfag

you can still completely discard opinions based on flags
watch

i'm not
but believe what you want

personally I think you should only pay attention to pirate flags

>personally I think you should only pay attention to ass pirate flags

FTFY

>Iceland
>Muslim rape gangs
This simply doesn't add up and is a bad joke.
We're a homogeneous country with a substantial majority of whites, especially with those in power. Our prime minister is eurosceptic and puts a strong focus on education to make our already higher than average IQ become higher while being able to keep our country independent. There's no mass immigration here, we have strong immigration laws and very good integration programs.
youtube.com/watch?v=pQafn6tCdPk

We fought the war there so our telecommunications companies could provide them with lightning fast internet for shitposting purposes.

Actually, I've found the pirates to be the most irritating flagfags desu.

I think that too. It's like these people only post on Sup Forums and don't understand the rest of Sup Forums.

Also, I fucking hate how people are saying "without country flags it's hard to tell who is who". No shit, that's one of the fucking POINTS of Sup Forums is that the posters are anonymous and what matters is the content and not the poster. "But it's easier for people to pretend". Well you're on Sup Forums you shouldn't believe what people say about themselves anyway.

Oi eh ! that's bigoted buddy.

Sup Forums is literally re;ddit containment board so who cares.

Fuck, it's true I didn't see one leaf since tuesday.
On the plus side you do see which nations are proud and the ones which try to hide.