Where are these amazing memes coming from Sup Forums? are you making them? holy fuck

where are these amazing memes coming from Sup Forums? are you making them? holy fuck

good content

I saw these on /fit/ the other day and I lost my shit laughing

i think someone on /r9k/ or /fit/ is making them
Top quality tho, more?

Good laughs man, must come from /fit/. We should seek to invest in this meme.

more

Pretty sure it's/tv/

good meme yes

Me to a t

jack 6 lookin ass

originated from r9k.

Post more

/r9k/

doing God's work boys

its quentin again

This is some funny shit.

Wew this hits closer to home than I'm willing to admit.

based Quentin

only virgins like these stupid memes

I see them on /fit/ all the time.

>vibrates constantly to annoy people
Why is this so funny?

Best one

Next time you are walking and remember this thread, you'll say to yourself "The Virgin Walk" as you do he Virgin Walk.

wtf how did I score 100% on this ffs. Every single one is me. Good to know this is common enough and I'm not a total weirdo at least.

>eye's

>Uses win8

More like uses win7 enterprise edition

>tfw virigin
>don't do any of these
really made me think....

Hell is for ever!

Moooar

bump
post more pls

Because you see a lot of annoying people constantly shaking their legs, probably, lad.

I believe its from Sup Forums
This one was the first, later there was a version with chad where one of the quotes was "doesnt listen to quentin"
quentin is Sup Forums meme

Lol I first thought he's wearing a party hat

Not politics or current events

Really? He used to watermark his comics with his tripcode. Is he back?

t. NOT chad
>chadsden flag

Common on Sup Forums

the irony is that i fit most of the virgin drawings perfectly but im actually a chad

>Sup Forums is filled with awkward beta autists
IMAJUN MOI SHAWK

>tfw most of these are literally me except I am not a virgin

>tfw I fit most of the virgin stuff to the letter but not a virgin

Are these supposed to be Jogn Olliver?

Turns out I'm not a virginwalker.

That's the meme behind the meme, dawg

it me

bumb for more

Change it to beta then.

Oh fuck legit laff from me

Let's make some oc.

>eyes are incapable of seeing or comprehending any device invented after the 1950s
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

Lol are his legs backwards why does had have a front butt

jesus..

The person who made this one don't get the meme. They are all bait images, when people walk, nobody makes eye contact, or like people that walk slower than them. Because those things are not specific at all, everyone can feel related and say "wtf I walk like a virgin".

These are things no one does and no one will feel related

FUCK YOU STOP THIS SHIT

I know a guy that doesn't swing his arms when he walks. It's unnatural

thats a bulge, confirmed virgin

Haha, definitely not me. I'll kick my feet up on the chair in front of me and finish that large popcorn before the credits are over and get up and walk over people because I spent 8 bucks for fucking popcorn, you damn well know I'm getting my free refill!

xp bitches

Keep em comin

>the the screen

Google correct tongue posture, your tongue holds your head up.

use the back of your neck to hold your body up

shoulders should be back and exposed

your feet should be straight

practice with a mirror if you can

put both hands behind your back (like a military sargent / professor) to get an idea of how your posture should be, you should be walking/standing, walking straight and without a retard head tilt is rare in society since everything we do causes you to have a slump forward, you'll stand out in a good way if you can master it

Kek my auto-walk was fine, it was only a struggle after I'd seen this damning image giving me more stupid shit to be conscious of.

Actually, I know plenty of people who only use facebook under a fake name. And buying a notebook based on value is pretty common.

These describe me in every way except for the virgin part. I've learned to fake being normal long enough to get laid, occasionally.

Creepy how accurate these are though.

Good to see /r9k/ is finally contribooting in the meme production. Good boy points, Reeeee and tendies are long past their prime.

I honestly thought he was dead tbqhf

>has never felt the warmth of ano
REEEEEEEEEEEEE alright that's enough of this shithole website for the day.... fuck why do I come here

And has an anime collection? And use duck duck go? And has a raspberry pi (whatever it is)?

>/r9k/ producing memes that are this spicy

There is hope for those suicidal betas after all