DONALD TRUMP FOR GUN CONTROL

IT'S HAPPENING
IT'S HAPPENING

>but Hillary wuz gunna take away muh guns

>"I feel... something has to be done." Trump stated earlier today, that he believes action must be put in place against Gun Violence in America.
>"The killing has to stop, and that's that."

GET FUCKED KEKS.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ueNS871caps&ab_channel=MNMediaONE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

4D

But Trump's ok with guns for Saudis?

0/10

but that doesn't specify anything...he could be talking about his new plan to go full 14/88 on the media and literally executing reporters on live tv

A fucking leaf.

This picture kind of just looks like ISIS is about to take a missile to the face.

this is great. if hilary had tries to take away guns the left would protect her. but if this faggot tries to take away guns because of a democrat shooting someone he will have 0 support and hopefully someone will take his fucking retarded ass out.

>leaf posts garbage
>posts gets treated like garbage

>source

I wish he would. this nation is a powder keg right now and something like that would set it off nicely

>literally executing reporters on live tv
I'd pay to see that

>first world countries
>sand nigger nigger countries
>fighting daesh
lel

>(((UN)))
>no source
fucking jew rat

Keep dreaming. Even the UN said the US Army could not take away American citizen guns.

If anyone wants to try, come and get some. Especially the UN. They should be the first to try.
UN shit would be for sale on Ebay hjj! Hahahahahahaha!

STOP SAYING THAT EVERY TIME SOMEBODY MAKE A TERRIBLE POST REEEEE

Yes Trump had said numerous times that the gun problem is caused by people not being punished for crimes properly.

Clean your room.

>inb4 mandatory concealed carry for all government employees

Will he mandate the death penalty in states which don't currently have it on the books, user.?

youtube.com/watch?v=ueNS871caps&ab_channel=MNMediaONE

There you go.

>mfw I would unironically have enough of those pretty blue helmets with drain holes to start my own hanging garden for the wife

I swear to fuck I'll go full anti-trump if he tries to push gun control. He has no idea how much propaganda I spread that can go the other way.

TURN ON CNN!!!

>>inb4 mandatory concealed carry for all government employees
This is actually a good idea. It should be their duty to protect themselves and it would really cut down on security costs.

democrats dismantled, police state, glorious purification of niggers and lefties please kek

sageru

Republicans set niggers free.

Oh, bummer

He didn't say Trump Says!

>>"I feel... something has to be done." Trump stated earlier today, that he believes action must be put in place against Gun Violence in America.
>>"The killing has to stop, and that's that."
He's going to restrict the Democrats for owning firearms! Finally fuck yeah! Shooting deaths will decrease by 90%

Stop being a leaf

And?

The guy literally campaigned on passing more gun control.

Everyone told you chimps this was going to happen. Even Trump.

>No sources

Get off Sup Forums Reddit

He's right. Take the guns from the dems. They're the ones that want guns banned. So ban dems from having them

Everybody is happy

>"I feel... something has to be done." Trump stated earlier today, that he believes action must be put in place against Gun Violence in America.
>"The killing has to stop, and that's that."
Implying that doesn't mean having more guns
Do you even speak American?

>No source
>Covering up leaf flag

Syrup Nigger detected.

You deserve the reputation. Fuck you, leaf.