Now here me out

I just thought of something very crazy and I wish to share it with all of you. What if the Three Worlds Theory not only applied to a well functioning democracy, rule of law, capitalist economy, economic stability and high standard of living, but it also applied to level of control by the Jews?

3rd World:
Low level of Jewish interest or control

2nd World:
The Jews have some control over the country and uses it for its own interests

1st World:
Jews control everything there is to control and bends the country to its will

Are my suspicions correct or am I just a dumb faggot trying to play smart?

you're on to something

what if it just has to do with the number of shitskins in the third world

That's what I meant when I said that the Jews have no interest in those places, because they have no interest in places surrounded by shitskins. This also explains why they usually parasite around whites because whites build the more successful societies.

we truly are fighting our shadows

they move like us

That's how they play the game
>Sneak into a society
>Gain control of media
>Use pity as a way to gain power and control
>Destroy the country's cultural and ethic values
>Invade and conquer

They're parasites that control and terrorize any country that lets them in.

I will never understand their hatred and attacks on whites. Why can't they just leave whites alone. It seems so simple. Just join us in building great societies, I don't see the appeal of destroying the only progress around today.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

REALLY?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

YOU JUST FIGURED THIS OUT? WHY DID YOU THINK YOUR ECONOMIES WERE SO GOOD? BECAUSE OF MUH SUPERIOR EUROPEAN CIVILIZATION?

oh wait, you're still a retard

>Just join us in building great societies

That's the problem right there. The Jews don't want to share societies, nor do they wish to build societies, the Jews just wish to control successful societies until their inevitable demise and when those great societies fall they'll just move onto the next greatest. Jews are truly the human equivalent to parasites.

There might be something to this my only thing to nitpick is a good portion of south America isn't third world.

How so?

they need flagships to control the world. when you control the monetary supply, you decide which country gets to be strong. money is just a form of energy and this energy is maintained by the greed and selfishness of men. there's no racial superiority, at least not in a distinct way. if they wanted an african country to be a superpower, all they had to do is to fix that country, set up a solid education system and pour in dem shekels.

it was britain before usa remember? this even goes back to sumerian times and I don't think it was jews all along. jews are also acting agents of some power and probably will be discarded as scapegoats when the whole system transforms into something else

just take a look at usa and the recent election. they divided the country in half over some retarded election. why would they do such a thing? they've been controlling usa for a long while now. why now?

are you actually arguing that the jews are good for the economy?

What you said makes a lot of since actually.
Thanks for clearing up the fallacy I made before.

Yes jews go where there's success. Did you come here two weeks ago?

You want to know the real redpill? The USSR was a massive false flag. Both sides were on the same shekel.

duh. the same way America is about to flip back to the jews.

If you read, everything was spearheaded by a white nationalist movement. Literally called the White Army.

Immediately coopted of course. Just like the alt-right drama here in the good old and totally free USA.

I mean, it's kinda silly how we can freely shitpost about the so called rulers of the world on such a high traffic site like 4chinz right? or when you google rothschild, rockefeller etc it comes up on the first page and tells about the secret conspiracy ruling the world. on the first fucking page of fucking google

Do you think it's because they just don't care anymore? They probably believe that they've already won and aren't even attempting to hide the fact that they control our government.

As a jew I want you to know that we do indeed control everything. Why the fuck would we waste our time in africa/south america. Jews are first world gods while "aryans" are cucks who removed themselves from the world.

You're a retard, the number-world system was created by NATO.

Western countries are 1st world, Eastern bloc countries are the 2nd world, and everyone else (irrelevant geopolitically) is 3rd world.

would you show your face if you were ruling the world in secret?

Why do you assume that the Jews don't control NATO

Only if I knew without a shadow of a doubt that no one would be capable of stopping me