Question for Nazis/republicans

Liberals seek gun controls so that those with histories of mental illness or domestic abuse cannot buy guns. Why do you think it's ok for degenerates to own guns?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZS9OGIk85_A
youtube.com/watch?v=LkuM1wSH5hI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It is illegal for "those with histories of mental illness or domestic abuse" to possess a firearm.

SHALL

For one I support "domestic abuse". There used to be a time when it was simply called "disciplining a misbehaving wife." Secondly, I don't trust the Jewish run psychiatry profession and their Jewish definitions of "mentally ill".

That's already the case.
You're not too good at this, are you?

There are half a billion unregistered guns currently in circulation in the united states.

Please explain, in detail, how you plan to keep an individual disarmed.

NOT

I'm fine with gun control as long as it effects minorities

shoot him before he shoots you

Chain-saws are the real problem

BE

>MUH REPUBLICANS
>MUH DEMOCRATS
>YES GOY PICK A SUDE HURRY UP CLOCK IS TICKING
fuck you

INCEST

Have you ever bought one in the U.S. OP?

EXCEPT

You're more likely to die from an alcohol related incident than guns. Remember what happened when we banned alcohol dumbass?

so you're saying people will just make guns in their bathtubs?

COUSIN

> Question for Nazis/republicans

this mong is implying you have to be one or the other to be pro 2nd amendment. go back to twitter

ASS

No, they'll make them at Lowes.

Lowes has bathtubs?

AND

You're on a board that hypocritically professes their love for hitler and guns at the same time.

Hitler wasn't exactly a 2nd amendment guy

TOO MOUTH

>Reading comprehension

FRIED

Didn't he only take the guns away in countries he invaded/occupied? He respected the gun rights of German citizens.

" mental illness ". Yea I keep noticing that the psychology field keeps expanding the definition of mental illness to include everything and anything.
Makes sense now.

>leftists
>TAKE AWAY GUNS FROM EVERYONE OR WE'LL KILL YOU WITH GUNS
Fucking try me

PEANUS

Lowes does reading comprehension courses in bathtubs? No wonder national literacy is plumbeting.

CUZ

We already do.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgHJv7Xjik8

Violent people won't refrain from violence without access to guns. Without guns there will be no gun violence this is true but you will see an increase in other types of violence mostly acid attacks and gasoline + match type of attacks.

I don't. I only think degenerates should be exterminated by honorable people with guns.

THEY

THE

The right to bear arms is the most important right. As a nazi, i say we get rid of the degens and they wont have guns either way.

KANGZ

>Nazis/republicans
Neck yourself faggot

LITERALLY

Tell you what, We'll agree to YOUR gun control measures if you let US decide who is and is not competent enough to own a firearm.

You cool with those rules?

SHAKING

DOLE

It's fine

I don't fucking trust commie ran colleges and universities that define what is a mental illness. If we list everyone with slight mental illness, we can honestly list everyone in the country for one thing or another.

If a mentally insane person doesn't get to have a gun then I assume you believe all people should be spied on by their government, I bet you believe government decides what kind of speech and thought is okay. What about religion? Do you believe that government decides what's the official religion of the state, the one that you have to obey and respect?

Shieeeeeeeeeeet, Nigga.

And the Nazis? They are commies. Death to all fucking commies.

We already have laws that prevent people who have been adjudicated as mentally ill and/or have been convicted of a felony from buying firearms. That's a federal law.

>Why do you think it's ok for degenerates to own guns?
I think gays and trannies are degenerate, but I also think they have a right to defend themselves from other degenerates.

Cause they easy to shoot.
Are they going to ban degenerates from driving a car? You can kill more people with a car than you could with an AR15 before someone else gets you.
END OF DEBATE

Hitler was more pro gun than the administration before him, also in not interested in replicating Naziism, just learning from it.

To gun down faggots like you.

Natural selection by firearms. Everyone that dies is just one less person that sucks up resources. If I die, so be it, one less person taking resources. If you die, one less retard wandering the streets.

Death is arbitrary, and will happen until everything that is alive dies. Oh and you live on a spec of dust floating through space and literally everything you do doesn't matter at all relative to the rest of the universe.

NIGGERS

If we allow restrictions for mental illness, how long before some lib-tard (((doctors))) deam the desire to own a firearm a mental illness.

FROM

ARE

electric
loose chain

/thread

so you are asking if we should ban liberals from owning guns?

Look at Chicongo. They get them anyway despite it being illegal. Why do you think that criminals are going to follow the law? They won't. That's why we call them criminals. Instead of relying on cops or laws that won't be followed by criminals for your safety, become more proficient than the average thug with a firearm and carry one everywhere you go like I do.

AUTISTIC

Degenerates should be sterilised.

So who gets to make the determination of what constitutes mental illness?
Oh yhea, right.
((()))
No thanks, faggot.
See you in the warzone.

TREES

WERE

KANGZ

/

been a pleasure lads.

Guns wouldn't be needed in an ethno-state but I would allow hunting rifles

It is a matter of due process. The government can not take rights away without due process of law.

Meaning:

The person has the right to face their accuser.

The person has the right to present their own evidence.

The person has a right to trial by jury.

What democrats want to do, is to strip people of their basic human right to due process.

You have to be a real fuckup before you're not allowed to own guns anymore. Unless you're declared incompetent by a court you can go to the psych ward as many times as you want(involuntary or voluntary)and still own a gun.

*waves*
youtube.com/watch?v=ZS9OGIk85_A

*sieg heils*

youtube.com/watch?v=LkuM1wSH5hI

Liberals want way more than that.

INFRINGED

It's not

Why do fags like you shirk your civic responsibility to defend the community
by NOT becoming a responsible firearms owner?

Because I don't believe it is the place of the state to regulate basic rights. I don't care if the person worships a god I loathe, has committed a crime I find appalling, or has a history of mental illness I find concerning. We don't accept prior restraint on speech, why should we on guns?

Nope, not even close. Someone has to have been committed to a psychiatric institution, been declared incompetent, or have been deemed by a court to be an immanent danger to self or others. DV is a little more restrictive, but you still need a conviction and it still needs to meet certain criteria.

It's obvious that women are inferior to men in every way shape and form.
So if a woman is accosted by a 250lb melanin enriched individual, how can she defend herself without a gun?
>god given right
>shall not be infringed
It's up to you to prove why she shouldn't be allowed to end this conflict as quickly as possible regardless of the criminal's life after the fact. (Protip: you can't)

SHEEEEEEIT nigga how elz we spose to get r skittles n shoes n az tea? da white man be oppressin us an shit. we wuz KANGZ, dint you no that stupid little white boi?

No, but then again the communists don't even want to own a gun, so its really win win

Do you trust our current jew shill government to just limit degenerates from owning guns when it embraces degeneracy?

Until we actually have a state that distinguishes real degeneracy and illness and what isn't, gun rights should be protected for ALL

Well I think that they should ask who they supported in 2016, if it was Bernie, or Hillary then they get no gun. To me it is proof thet these people are too unstable to own a firearm.

Domestic violence is 85% of the time proven false and when a man is charged with domestic violence it's usually over a story told by a women with no actual evidence. I don't like it when these men are just treated like criminals instantly.