What do you think of him pol?

What do you think of him pol?

muted to all that bullshit he spews something horribly sick and broken is occuring behind his eyes

i hate all e-celebs him included

He's my kind of guy.

He just says obvious shit and has never had a controversial opinion.

>see thumbnail and title related to what I'm looking for
>sure, it looks right, lets see
>video starts with one of these dead-eyed self-aggrandizing cunts jabbering away at the beginning

These fucking leeches need to go.

i feel the same way

/Thread

Uses it to his advantage the second anybody even mutters something about him being a bigot, then rides that wave for the foreseeable future. I still like him though I've been following him since 2008(?) And it's nice to see him collect some coin in light of this.

>puts up hot clickbait thumbnails on every video until he got popular

He can go suck dicks

only watch a few of his videos the other day, hes a cuck, no opinions of his own. captain obvious. why is he even famos?

cocksucking faggot

We pirates be thinkin he's a scallywag. The sorta fella who we would make walk the plank for buggery if you know what I be sayin'

Yarr.

He covers controversial stuff while sitting on the fence and has allot of normies following him. One of my close friends likes using him for his news.... better than CNN i guess

WOW MADDOW GOT FAT

I think he bags groceries at my local wegmans.

Acts like a radical centrist but in reality a hardcore leftist

/THEGUY/ What a journalist should be.

Who is he, I wanna smack his face

He tries too hard to be neutral, but is incapable or willing to look at the bigger picture.

What flag is that?

Unfortunately him saying obvious shit is considered controversial for a youtube e celeb

Absolute faggot

>What do you think of him
I don't

DOIN' YOUR MOM

his bicep has less width than my ankle

how did this leaf get a USA flag?

I think Sup Forums should drop the ideological flags. Trolling is up 10fold thanks to this decision

i fucking hate roleplayers

He's kind of a fag but I used to watch his videos and got the impression that he's fairly redpilled. He's smart enough to play it safe by following the golden rule of never having a strong opinion, and I can respect him for collecting YT shekels for it.
At the very least, a good source of largely unbiased news for ADHD normies. Better than the alternative.

Yeah, Phil is the blandest e-celeb ever but he's technically more real news than most popular outlets.

used to like him, now can't stand him. His face is incredibly punchable. Just look at that stupid smirk on his face.

he's a fucking faggot since the jersey shore days
hope him, his ugly wife and retard all die a car wreck. he's cheating on his wife with an asian girl

Just a nice guy trying to play a moderate.

The only eceleb that has talent is Molyneux. Fuck all of these hacks. I'm starting a channel.

Posts nothing of essence and hardly ever gives an opinion. Just a "news" channel.

Also his face really annoys me and can't decide why.

I don't know; I don't really watch his content

I don't mind him at all.

He has one of the most roundhouse kickable faces I've seen in a long time.

lel youtube forced him out of their "rewind" thing because he refused to make a pro-hillary/anti-trump video during the election. Hes a safe bet and at least a good enough source of news for the normies

Mr. Middle of the road aka don't believe in nuffin

I find him rather annoying, only saw a few of his videos but his delivery and style don't draw me in. It just seems off for some reason, I can't quite put my finger on why though.

Is that the subway pedo?

Let's just jump int it you beautiful bastards and don't forget to hit that like button

I want to punch his face with a hammer.

libertarian flag if i am not mistaken.

Isn't he that Zoolander guy?

Amateur radio DJ larping as a news commentator.

insists he's not MSM while trying to replace MSM also enjoys fence sitting on most issues in order to not lose subscribers

He's a taller less aggressive version of Joe Rogan aka a cuck.

I have listened to one of his rant, he just say obvious things, he describes facts and makes no analysis, always politically correct, he has absolutly no point of view.
Master normie.

I think it should be locked as soon as you change it from location

He does a pretty good job of depicted multiple perspectives of each story he covers. I'm subbed because I also think he's funny.

Does this make me gay? Time will tell.

white-hating pandering douchenozzle

would hesitate to call police if in a position of power when a black man full-force punched a white woman just for calling him a nigger as part of a long mutually hostile argument

fuck this honorless piece of shit

He's got the faggiest face on the planet, but rumor is that he's way more conservative than he lets on in his vids so I'll reserve judgement.

I like him a lot honestly. He stays neutral on a lot of stuff and that's pretty huge in these days.

>Master normie.
This. Not an original thought in his head. Everything to come out of his mouth is calculated to pander to the normie scum hordes ruining the internet. Also the cutting out natural pauses for breath is fucking irritating.

The most sane liberal out there.