Mayweather v. McGregor - the inner political struggle

Sup Forums Floyd Mayweather & Conor McGregor just confirmed they're fighting August 26th. One is the leading champion of his sport (boxing) and the other is the leading champion of his sport (MMA). But more than that - one is an anglo, one is an african. The minority of the New World vs. The anglo of the Old World. If Mayweather wins, will Sup Forums finally accept that Africans are a dominant warrior class?

sbnation.com/2017/6/14/15684576/conor-mcgregor-floyd-mayweather-fight-date-timeline

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=30BdmJ8-3fk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What struggle, they're both the same race

>Boxing vs MMA

So basically grappling vs punching.

Either gonna be a 1 punch knock out or out on first grapple.

Any irish potatoes wanna weigh in on this? this is quite a claim here

>black person wins
DAS RITE WHITE BOI
>white guy wins
AMERICA IZ RACIZ

Irish can't weigh anything on potatoes, or else they'd just starve to death

sick match next i wanna see magnus carlsen play ke jie in a game of rapid chess

it's just going to be a straight up boxing match though. How the hell does anyone expect Connor to win? Vice versa if Mayweather was trying to fight mma

Boxer vs MMA always ends with MMA on the floor.

Conor is a mean striker, and knocks lots of dudes out on the jaw. Mayweather hasn't faced anyone who gets kneed and kickedin the head for a living. Those 18oz gloves are gonna be like down pillows for the irishman

Mayweather is 40 and McGregor is 28 I could see McGregor winning. It's not like he hasn't boxed before. His strongest skill in mma is his striking.

>Technical boxer vs MMA potato

Why would Mayweather agree to that? Take a massive L for some shekels?

ohhhh dammmmnnn duuuude faggot

Why does the white guy have a tattoo of the black guy he's fighting on his chest?

Connor can't win if it's boxing. This is a publicity stunt so each can get tens of millions of Jew bucks. It's bread and circuses

Gah this match is going to be so gay. Sad!

>going to make over a hundred million dollars
I think McGregor's already won.

>McGregor
>Anglo

>potato
>anglo

Interesting outlook, would enjoy seeing it pan out that way.

>one is an anglo
stop

It's a boxing match, Connor is fucked. He's a good striker but he's not going to be able to compete in a solo boxing match with possibly the greatest boxer of all time.

This is a bit of a retarded match because it's handicapping Conor to only one facet of his all-around fighting profession.

This is going to be full of racial tensions. Great.

Mcgregor is gonna knock the nigger out.

In mma floyd would die but, this is boxing.
Very easy unanimous des for Floyd

not a chance - he's gonna get smoked

they were white before the english dude - the english were romans until like the 1100s

MMA fag will get dq after doing some grappling or kicking btfoing the boxer. Then both pretend to be the winner of the match and get to save face.

No dummy because McGregor is not a boxer and Mayweather is probably pound for pound the best who has ever lived. If these two fought in the street or octogon, McGregor would fucking kill him. The two sports are Apples and Oranges. Both fruit, but still very different. McGregor most likely will lose. Don't get fooled. This is a gimmick to make money. Nothing else. McGregor has nothing to lose. If he loses, he was supposed to since he is not a Boxer and he still takes home 100mil. But if he wins, then he would have beaten the best Boxer of all time.

BATE THE SHITE OUT OF HIM CONNOR!!
Kike d&c distraction memes don't fly here bud.

You really think it's going to go to a decision? Even though he's old as fuck and has no power surely Mayweather will be able to pick him apart in a few rounds tops.

Connor McGregor is a stand up striker by style and has speed that would put him on par with guys like Ali or Tyson in terms of his maneuverability and he has a near-perfect sense of distance that allows him to outrange guys by less than an inch (you can find literal film of him doing this) and make it look fucking effortless.

Mcgregor has spent his entire career getting hit by guys that are nearly bareknuckled or getting kicked in the face and fighting through it with a big smile.

Mayweather has spent his career as a defensive boxer that goes for scoring points with judges as opposed to actual damaging strikes. Of his 49 wins, only 26 have been by knockout. Compare this to 18 of Conor's 21 MMA wins being by knockout.

Mayweather's gloves are going to feel like soft feathery pillows when they hit Mcgregor compared to what he's used to.

Conor also has a 2 inch reach advantage over Mayweather which means he can outrange him.

I said this in the other thread that the mods moved: Mayweather is going to get tagged with a solid 3point combo early on in the first round and is going to immediately slip into a permanent guard while trying to score points and go for a decision.

A decision rendered purely by Boxing judges that are desperate for their sport to regain relevancy in the public eye.

So blacks are superior warriors? and - you say - more disciplined?

>Connor, an MMA figter
>Floyd, a boxer

They're competing in a boxing match.
Floyd is arguable the best boxer on the planet, ever.

Connor, isn't even top 5 MMA fighter on the planet.

Only a fool would bet on Connor winning this fight.

FROM THE POTATO NO LESS - fuck man, no national pride?

I don't think McGregor is going do well in a boxing match. I don't think he cares. It's a huge pay day. If it was an mma match Floyd would get destroyed.

Does the truth hurt your feelings? Also this shit belongs on Sup Forums

so blacks are superior worriors?

Africa is not in the new world.

Nah.
Floyds never been much of a knockout artist.
Hes to smart to brawl like a retard when he doesn't have to.

Connor wins either way
you see how much he's getting paid win or lose?

I do, I'm proud my countryman has turned his ability, wit and cheek into money and success. But let's be real, he has nothing better than a true puncher's chance.

3 black UFC champs.
4 white UFC champs
1 Hawaiian.
--womens---
1 Polish
1 Brazilian
1 Dutch

Arguably the two best UFC fighters are
Jon Jones
Demetrious Johnson

Both blacks.

Soooo... sorta...

Sure it does, faggot.
youtube.com/watch?v=30BdmJ8-3fk

You're a retard if you think McGregor will beat Floyd in a boxing match he's 49-0 for a reason

>mayweather
>entertainment
Yeah no. He's another nigger that cherrypicked his fights.

M8 take that on the reverse and Connor has never punched with mittens on. He won't be as effective.

Even suggesting Connor has a 'chance' is retarded.
The greatest boxers to ever live tried to fight Floyd and win.

People that spend all day every day training 1 art, boxing.

McGregor has had to relegate his time to train grapple, standup, kicks, clinch.

The only thing in Connor's corner is Floyd's age.

so blacks are better warriors?

Forgetting GSP and possibly stipe miocic as best fighters, out of UFC there is Fedor

hes also spent a career / daily training getting kneed and kickedin the head. those 18oz gloves are gonna be clouds

>Irish
>Anglo

>no GSP
>no Couture
>no Emelianenko
>no McGregor

Know how I know you're a nigger?

In this case hell yes

>Demetrious Johnson

I counted Stipe in the list of champs.
but I wouldn't say he's 'one of the best' though he is exceptionally good.

GSP went to decision with Nick Diaz..
I wouldn't call him the best, I do love him though.
easy top 10.
Emelianenko is the greatest to fight, ever.
but I was referring to the UFC.

Also throwing in McGregor?
are you memeing?

What are the fight rules? I imagine if conor can grapple/wrestle he will easily win. If they have to stand up and box only, floyd will 100% win.

i hate the nigger btw.

Connor knocked people out with 2 punch combos 13 seconds into a fight who were known for being able to take a beating and can connect from crazy angles. Now we are talking about someone being able to take that abuse for 10 rounds? Sheeeit.

m8 you can keep saying that but it means nothing if he's going to be punching like a cloud effectively.

>one of an Anglo

Irish are not Anglo....

whoever talk aobut goat without talkin about GSP and Fedor is kinda null and void

GSP would be the greatest welterweight, not the greatest fighter.

Name a more dominant fighter in the UFC right now.

Not questionably. Not arguably.

Definitively.

If based McGregor won I'd go on the scene for a week desu

No.

Can Mayweather even win? It's a 40 yr old man vs someone in their 20s. How does he stand a chance against someone half his age?

Has ten title defenses more then any other fighter in UFC history

>dominant
Mighty mouse.

Edging up there is Demian Maia.

did you ever see mayweather fight ? just look at his last fight with Pacquiao, he will do exactly the same vs mcgregor but gregor will gaz out in the 3th round ... no way ever can McLoser last 12 round he can't even do 4 defending his belt.