BREAKING: Special Counsel Investigating President Trump

Drumpf is done now..you nazis better be scared

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YKcY5RnH9mQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Powers_of_the_President_of_the_United_States#Powers_of_appointment
latimes.com/politics/washington/la-na-coats-russia-essential-washington-1496848626-htmlstory.html
youtube.com/watch?v=GGXzlRoNtHU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

oh look, another fly for Trump to swat away, how mildly irritating for a second.

Wasn't this already a given?

>According to anonymous sources

thats what the Russia investigation was all about to begin with dumb libtard 8 more years form now you still gonna be saying the same shit

>for obstruction of justice
literally nothing

the mission creep begins

remember ken star started out investigating clinton over the whitewater land deal and ended up with a whitehouse sex scandal

But...but Drumpf is God Emperor!

Fuck off Anderson Cooper. You're faggot stench is apparent.

1. They padded the team with Clinton cronies

2. There is no Russian Collusion, it was a RUSE

3. They know this, and will switch to Obstruction over no crime

4. They will try to impeach, they need the mid-terms to win the house back.

5. The WORST case, the HOUSE under new Dem control impeaches Trump (JUST LIKE CLICNTON)

6. Senate does nothing, and stops it.

7. Trump is re-elected over all the hate and BS charges they leveled against Trump when Clinton broke many crimes and went free

COMEY IS DIRTY

MULLHER IS DIRTY

OBAMA IS DIRTY
The house of cards id coming down.

It is life or death for DNC/MSM, this makes or breaks them and they will over play their hand JUST LIKE THE GOP DURING CLINTON YEARS and make Trump more popular.

problem?

Sorry OP, you've already been BTFO

>Obstruction over no crime
This is the funniest part.
Leftists are truly idiots.

Those anonymous sources are the FBI you idiot. Drumpf fought the law and the law won.

>No evidence
>Only Comey's testamentary
>He has no legitimacy because his leaks and lies under oath

Its fucking nothing nothing

fpbp

Of course, just like all the NYT stories that Comey just said were completely bogus. But of course, we're supposed to believe the media by default because of their impeccable record of even-handed, honest reporting.

We don't care
your side is blatantly trying to give CPR to your dead ass narrative

They are investigating him for obstruction.

According to the washington post.

Which has constantly gotten it wrong.

>They are investigating him for obstruction.
Of what?

It makes no fucking sense why everyone is all up in arms about "muh obstruction of justice"

THERE IS A FUCKING INVESTIGATION GOING ON RIGHT NOW, SO HOW COULD THERE BE OBSTRUCTION

>according to anonymous sources

Justice

When did he do it?

A crime that didn't happen.
Libs keep falling for, they'll keep printing it.

Because Drumpf told Comey he hoped he would let go of the investigation into Flynn not declaring his position as a foreign lobbyist.

The bizarre thing is that Drumpf never followed up to see if the investigation had been dropped, never told the guys at the NSA or the DNI to stop the investigation, and never gave Flynn a pardon. It seems that he wasn't very investing in having the investigation dropped.

"I Hope the Flynn thing goes away *wink*"

"I fire the chief investigator of the Flynn thing because the Flynn thing didn't go away"

Drumpfkins on suicide watch.

Obstruction of justice for a crime that was not committed and an investigation that was not obstructed. Neat.

>"I Hope the Flynn thing goes away *wink*"
But he said that in a pressbriefing the day after that.
youtube.com/watch?v=YKcY5RnH9mQ
5:20-50:50
>"I fire the chief investigator of the Flynn thing because the Flynn thing didn't go away"

"I have long believed that a President can fire an FBI Director for any reason, or for no reason at all." Comeys resignation letter
Trump can fire him for whatever reason.

>special counsel only exists because of Comey memos
>the Comey memos which Comey and the FBI destroyed and no one has seen

It'll get to the point where they just use fake evidence

from Fox

>Special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into Russia’s interference in the 2016 election has expanded to include an examination of whether President Donald Trump attempted to obstruct justice, according to a new report from The Washington Post.

There you have it. Washington Post

Comey's beliefs don't have to be congruent with the legal reality

>Those anonymous sources are the FBI
OH SHIT SOURCE? Oh wait...it's not true.

>an examination
Lol its literally nothing

>never told the guys at the NSA or the DNI to stop the investigation

actually he probably did, according to reports.

the directors refused to give Congress a straight answer on if Trump leaned on them to stop investigating Flynn

Nine maps showing the effects of having a +/- 40% nigger or mexican population.

True, but they are, that is why he has those beliefs.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Powers_of_the_President_of_the_United_States#Powers_of_appointment
"As head of the executive branch, the president appoints the top officials for all federal agencies. These positions are listed in the Plum Book which outlines more than seven thousand appointive positions in the government. Many of these appointments are made by the president. In the case of ten agencies, the president is free to appoint a new agency head. For example, it is not unusual for the CIA's Director or NASA's Administrator to be changed by the president."
Inb4 well wiki does not mention FBI specifically. They don't, but FBI is part of that. That is why Comey wrote what he wrote.
What reports? What are you talking about? And just to be clear, even if he did, he can do that. But what reports are you talking about.
>the directors refused to give Congress a straight answer on if Trump leaned on them to stop investigating Flynn
When? Source please.

latimes.com/politics/washington/la-na-coats-russia-essential-washington-1496848626-htmlstory.html

>Two senior U.S. intelligence officials repeatedly refused to say Wednesday whether President Trump had asked them to intervene or to publicly downplay the FBI investigation into supposed ties between the Trump campaign and Russia.

>Dan Coats, the director of national intelligence, and Adm. Michael S. Rogers, head of the National Security Agency, instead told a Senate committee that they didn't feel pressured to do anything improper.

>The carefully-worded denials appeared aimed at drawing a distinction between being asked by Trump to influence an ongoing investigation, and feeling pressured to do so.

So they refused to talk about personal conversations with the President, which is standard, but made sure to tell.
"Dan Coats, the director of national intelligence, and Adm. Michael S. Rogers, head of the National Security Agency, instead told a Senate committee that they didn't feel pressured to do anything improper."
""I have never felt pressure to intervene in any way in shaping intelligence or in an ongoing investigation," Coats told the Senate Intelligence Committee."

"Coats declined to address a Washington Post report Tuesday that said Trump had urged him to ask Comey to back off the FBI's investigation of former White House national security advisor, Michael Flynn.

Coats offered to talk about his personal interactions with Trump in a closed committee hearing planed for Tuesday afternoon."
They will gladly talk about their conversations with the President in a closed committee but not an open one, because that is how it is done.

"Rogers, who also declined to talk specifically about his dealings with Trump, said that in his three years at NSA, "I have never been directed to do anything I believed to be illegal, immoral, unethical, or inappropriate." "

Again, they won't talk in a open setting about personal conversations with the President, because that is not how it is done.
So. Your statement.
>the directors refused to give Congress a straight answer on if Trump leaned on them to stop investigating Flynn
Is false. They just won't do it in a open setting.

>follow SOP
>somehow this is a happening

DING DONG THE ORANGE BITCH IS DEAD!!!! WHOOOOOO GO MAXINEEEEEEE U DID IT!!

I'D 'OBSTRUCT HER JUSTICE' IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN...

>Implying being a nazi is a bad thing

Holy shit you're stupid. Mexicans live mostly on the west coast because its closer to Mexico! Niggers live on the bible belt because its closer to Africa this is fucking simple mathematics

Shit. The media really twisted that story.

is this pic real, user? what timeline have i slipped into?

>scaramucci

>1 post by this ID

OP isn't reading a single fucking thing you have to say. Move along, sage if you must reply, hide the thread, etc.

Man I fucking love bagels. If jews are so bad, how come they make all the best stuff?

>which is standard
It's standard because the president usually asserts executive privilege.

Without that assertion, there is no legal grounds to do what they did and it was irregular as fuck.

Generally speaking if you aren't going to answer congressional questions under oath, you either plead the fifth or assert a privilege.

Now outside of when your ass has been sat down before Congress, yes, generally you don't talk about shit you discussed with the President.

>1 post by this ID
Hmmm...

It's standard not to talk about classified matters in an open session, which is why even Comey held a closed session.

They know nothing is there, they want the special investigation shut down so then they can scream cover up.

>Without that assertion, there is no legal grounds to do what they did and it was irregular as fuck.
No. Not at all. It is normal. And they did talk, in a closed setting. Congress did get to hear what they wanted to hear. Just not the public.
Jeff Sessions went through the same thing, and he patiently explained the black woman and the jew that it is normal procedure.

>"scared"

INCOMING ARREST

TRUMP HAS LEFT THE WHITE HOUSE TO RUSSIA

IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING

Amazing how this knocked the shooting off the news

>Amazing how this knocked the shooting off the
news

No one died (outside of shooter) so why the fuck should we care?

Seriously, has a week gone by yet where Trump isnt 'Done now'

I honestly feel sorry for the left now

It was about time for a baseless yet convenient story for the dems to break. I can't believe they went most of the day without it.

Technically, obstruction over ending the Flynn investigation. Apparently asking questions and expressing desires is obstruction of justice but destroying sobpeonead cell phones and emails isn't.

Xirgermfarld Graleraumpf is going down

>tfw

youtube.com/watch?v=GGXzlRoNtHU

Isn't that what he's there to do?

He is talking with 3 people. All of whom will say the same thing that was said during the SIC hearings. No one felt any pressure or influence or suspect there of. This will end up being nothing as it has been for half a year. Fucking getting tired of the press here. Where is NSDAP when you need them.

>Drumpf is done

>have now been hearing that for a grand total of about 18 months straight

sage

THE SPECIAL TASK FORCE FOR ICE CREAM SCOOP PROSECUTION IS READY GROMPF. YOU'RE FINISHED NOW!!

In 7 years they will finally be right

Nobody cares anymore. The average person sees the left as bullies and Trump as the victim.

We are already, you're psychopaths killers that will shoot at public officials for disagreeing. To the goofs praising the barbarian. Watch what you wish for, if you live by the sword, die by the sword. All of yours and my rights will be suspended. You're like little children, going to ruin it for everyone. You laugh and scoff, but to stupid to understand the consequences. Rather burn it to the ground, that accept temporary defeat. We can be certain there are goofs on both ends of the spectrum.

>Literally all because of blacks

in AZ its actually teenage Mexicans and married 17-19 year old Mormon girls

Then 8 years Don Jr. inshallah
Then 8 years Barron peace be upon him

I'm getting tired of this shit, this country is in a fucking tailspin. You got senators getting executed in public, the entire media against trump, minorities are out of control, the universities preach hatred against us. I can't even go back to my ancestral home land of europe because its even worse over there. This ship is sinking guys, fucking trump pissed off a hornets nest.

His "ass" didn't get "set down" before Congress. He fucking offered to appear.

Don't worry. We will make a comeback.

Breaking News. OP is a cock gobbling faggot, sources say.

So now we are trusting Comey's word? You fascist pieces of shit are hysterical.

Your so assblasted

not an argument

Correct, it's a constatation

well, duh

>Drumpf is done now..you nazis better be scared
Pedophile, did you know there has literally been zero confirmation of this from any official source? WaPo just made this shit up out of thin air and claimed it's from "anonymous sources."

You're*

>So now we are trusting Comey's word? You fascist pieces of shit are hysterical.
You can't have it both ways, donkey-fucker. Either Comey is a liar, in which case Trump did nothing wrong, or Comey told the truth, in which case Trump wasn't under investigation and didn't command Comey to drop the matter with Flynn.

I know you need desperately to hold on to hope, but you don't have any, faggot. Here's to 8 years of Trump and then 8 more of Pence, bitch!

Mueller is another slave. They are trying to scandalous every moment of his presidency. Trust me leftists, this will never be forgotten

just like all those memos from comey... that turned out to be 100% true. get butthurt faggot.

no soul behind those eyes..

but your picture is huffington post.

why exactly should I be scared?

He could have just told him to stop the investigation.

Just a one time opinion article CNN allowed. Probably for events such as those of today to cover their ass. CNN is pure unforgiving cancer.

>i wonder what all the correlation of these statistics are...? really makes the noggin nogulate

I don't understand how this is news. Isn't Mueller looking at everything surrounding the Russia investigation? So of course they're going to investigate possible obstruction. Doesn't mean he's going to find shit, but of course he's going to look.

Part of me thinks these leaks about the investigation may be coming from Trump. They want the Left to go on record supporting Mueller now because they aren't going to like his results when the investigation ends.

uh flynn, you dumbass, comey stated it clearly.

i remember when the narrative was the trump campaign never talked to russian officials...

keep moving the goalposts.

Yeah that shooting is going to be old news by tomorrow.

Dumbass Sup Forumstards' attempt to make a "kill all liberals in the name of Agent Orange" fantasy is going up in a puff of smoke.

The plot thickens

It's news simply because the "Lefty shooter tried to massacre GOP" narrative was running a little long today, so these assholes need to try and change the narrative.

A few days ago they also had some non-news when they said Mueller was talking to an impeachment expert. Uh.... OF COURSE YOU'D WANT TO TALK TO EXPERTS.