It's over. Drumpf will be impeached

It's over. Drumpf will be impeached.

Other urls found in this thread:

consortiumnews.com/2017/05/24/getting-trump-with-the-new-mccarthyism/
consortiumnews.com/2017/05/07/the-mccarthyism-of-russia-gate/
m.townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2017/06/12/dershowitz-tweetstorm-theres-no-evidence-of-obstruction-and-inventing-crimes-is-dangerous-n2339933
google.com/amp/www.breitbart.com/video/2017/06/07/dershowitz-cannot-obstruction-justice-president-exercises-constitutional-authority/amp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Trump hasn't committed a crime. He is not going to be impeached.

KYS Ukraine faggot

>according to reports

>Special.
>Counsel(sic).

You don't have to commit a crime to be impeached

And apparently you can be charged with obstruction of an investigation of a crime that doesn't exist.

Wow, they're finally going to get him. It was a good run but it's all over now

8 YEARS

So he'll be impeached but return like Clinton did?

Attempting to impede an investigation into criminal activity is indeed a crime, user.

b-b-but COVFEFE

Scooter Libby committed no crimes either, still went to jail.

DRUMPF IS FINISHED
PEEP THIS GET

>anonymous source
EVERY FUCKING TIME
IT'S SO OLD

You"ll be whinning here at the end of the year and complaining every day as a faggot and Trump shill

This "special counsel" knows that there's no basis for the "investigation", they just want to add """"investigations"""" to his laundry list, so lefties can say he's been under numerous investigations.

It's important to remember that Cheney walked away from that mess without a scratch.

b-but Sup Forums told me this could not happen, for reasons

i wish i voted for hillary she was nice
stupid
stupid
stupid

impeached for what? how do you even obstruct justice when there was no crime to obstruct

How did he obstruct justice?

>turn on news
>fox/cnn/msnbc
>only super small snippets about a gunman who targeted and shot republicans in D.C. before they go back to full coverage of special counsel going after trump

I'm still somehow surprised every time as they weeks and years go by.

if he does get impeached will people begin to fight, like guns blazing

Oh man you forgot to change your flag junkie scum

Pretty sure he was convicted of perjury and obstruction of justice.

not sure if bait

They are just confirming that they are investigating it since the demshits called for it.
Nothing new here..

Citation needed, commie.

Or are you the "leak"?

An anonymous source says that you're a gigantic faggot.

>he keeps photoshopped piss pictures on his computer

It'll be quite embarrassing if your girlfriend found those pictu- nvm...

By saying he "hopes", according to Comey's testimony, that's based on his notes that no one has ever seen and may have been written after Trump fired him, or may never have at all.

sorry sweetie, but it's over

>sweetie posting with a picture of mummy

Uh...

digits confirm ;)

He was elected by US voters and would allow madam Hillry to be installed. No social justice

Trump really needs to disband the special counsel.

It's not about what he did, but about what they'll invent, that will allow them to get him or the people close to him.

This is a vehicle to look for holes in Trump's presidency, and to create them where needed.

If you think this is about justice you're naive as fuck.

The process is the punishment. Justice has nothing to do with it.

Fuck Mueller, and fuck Rosenstein for appointing him -- it was the act of a traitor.

i think the real problem is this is guaranteed to make Trump fire him, and thats so blatantly nixonian it will dog him even if hes not impeached. I told you this dumb fuck wasnt Jackson but Nxn, and he cant even get Nixnon levels of legislative
accomplishment
Impeachment is political, and the old maxim the cover up is worse than the crime is also bery true.

HW didn't impede the investigation, retard. Firing comey didn't stop the investigation. Also, it's his constitutional authority to force comey to stop the investigation, so why would he fire him instead? Also also, instead of asking comey to be fair to Flynn he could have just pardoned Flynn and been done with it. His actions and your conspiracy theory don't add up, you imbecilic liberals

ummm lol does the little drumpfies butt ouchies

Give the man a cigar.

>impeached by a Republican Congress
>who were just attacked by a Trump hating liberal nutjob
>2018 midterms upcoming

What is political suicide?

Sorry for triggering you faggot

IT BEGINS!

A cousin of a friend that is familiar with how Trump thinks says he might have hoped for something.

Special counsel leaking is a pretty big deal

>photoshopped
that pic is real

>collusion
>obstruction
>intimidation
>money laundering
>bribery
>treason
>etc. etc.

We used to call them star chambers.

Are you a lawyer to brand anything as "no basis" shut the fuck up. There exist high odds that your president is going to be impeach. I dunno if he will. But certainly there exist a high risk. Heck, look at bets all around the world.

Media doesn't dominate the narrative as they did during Watergate. There's no reason to assume we wouldn't win the ensuing narrative war.

90% of the conservatives I know are frustrated he hasn't fired him yet.

Comrades report in, prepare for happenings.

IT WAS HER TURN

>and multiple sources

If he disbands it the narrative will be that he is "afraid of the investigation" and that he "obstructs justice".

I'm afraid that he got himself into a corner here. The deep state would never allow him to be president, and this whole "investigation" shit is revenge for the election.

The best thing Trump can do is improve his favorability ratings, discard the whole Russia shit as a witch hunt and work for the American people. Do you really think that the repubs will impeach a popular president ?

No, this picture is real.

It's fucking ogre you racist ass, mysgynistzic white guys. Drumpf is done. #hilldawg4lyfe

>multiple anonymous sources

ftfy

GO TO HELL ORANGE CHIMP!

(((SPECIAL COUNSEL)))

He would be crucified and that's bad optics right before the mid-terms. What he OUGHT to do is appoint a special investigator to investigate the special counsel for possible ethics violations.

>If i just make shit up he'll be impeached

Back off spic. Confederates are under our protection. Unless you want a McNuke and a swarm of 10,000 minidrones up your ass.

So they're just going to keep this bullshit going for 4 fucking years.

This.

The fact that a far-left Antifa faggot literally shot a bunch of politicians in Washington DC is getting what barely qualifies as fucking token coverage should be all the proof anyone needs that the media is in bed with the left.

THIS. IS. THE. LAST. STRAW.
I'M DONE WITH THIS ORANGE CLOWN

>democrat asking about anuses

way to be a stereotype

>this shit leaks the day that a Democrat shoots up a bunch of Republican Congressmen

Really makes you think...

Firing Comey was not obstruction of justice. If he deleted emails from a private email server, then sure, that would be construed as obstruction of justice.

proof???

>if I pretend no crimes exist he won't be impeached

Washington post...

4/10 from Mr Podesta.

>Republicans
skittish cucks who need i constantly remind Sup Forums were prepping for a Hillary presidency until he actually won, and who were mostly either outright never trump or fence sitters? his survival has been because the base is still mostly behind him
>Midterms
considering Trump is at 36% in the polls, they need legislative wins to save their hides by motivating the base, and the incompetent fucks are failing there. and if the dems win it is unironically ogre

>report says
into the garbage

HOW MANY SCOOPS?
I'LL TELL YOU HOW MANY SCOOPS
TWO
ONE PEACH
AND ONE MINT
THAT'S RIGHT GRUNDLETHORPF, IT'S OVER

What crime???????

A little subtle by Sup Forums standards, but very underrated.

He ought to not give a shit about what the press says.
It hasn't hurt him yet.

Trump is steamrolling the weak left.

They're in too deep to stop now.

OH MY GOD

Why cant you fucking IDIOTS get it through your thick skulls protected sources are the fundamental BASIS journalism??

You idiots keep shouting "FAKE NEWS" but you don't even know what journalism is.

Ughhh

Yeah sure that'll fix absolutely nothing
This is going to last his whole mandate, its ridiculous

>Flag type: Republican

Put your flag back on, Leaf.

Which is what trump is accused of. Or atleast the OOJ part

I told you so

i don't get it

He can end an investigation at will with a pardon you fucking idiot.

>Fox news
Fuck off, shill. Just because you're quoting neocon inc. doesn't mean Sup Forums will be dumb enough to believe your bullshit.

Probably because the FBI just testified that a large amount of reports in the media have no basis in reality. Journalism has lost its integrity in its short sighted pursuit of childish hatred for Trump.

>collusion
No evidence
>obstruction
Comey and Sessions proved this isn't the case
>money laundering
No evidence
>bribery
No evidence
>treason
No evidence (are you seeing a pattern here?)
>etc
End of Thinking Capacity

>Forgetting to change flag after LARPing.

>ONE PEACH
AND ONE MINT

Fucking made me spit up my drink good shit user

It's fine to use anonymous sources for certain - not all - kinds of stories, but you can't write multiple false stories based on "anonymous sources" and then expect people to keep believing your bullshit.

Impeachment doesn't mean you are forced out of office. Clinton just finished off his term, which was nearly over.

>impeached
>took 2 years for Toxin
>took 6 for Clitonne

why even make these redundant threads -- is it 4tard bot spamming or just plebes' with lives THIS inutile...?

based on 'I hope'

lol

Mueller isnt independent, and his hires show this is a Deep State coup.

Still no evidence presented Russia hacked the DNC - just smoke and mirrors.

What is vault 7?

Comey and Lynch are going to jail with Hillary.

And Mueller, who with Comey fucked up the anthrax investigation during 9/11, is as Deep State as they come.

months of this nonsense and no credible evidence of anything- even Flynn didnt commit a crime.

This is the New McCarthyism

consortiumnews.com/2017/05/24/getting-trump-with-the-new-mccarthyism/

consortiumnews.com/2017/05/07/the-mccarthyism-of-russia-gate/

Trump may suck...

that doesnt mean the forces trying to foment a coup under color of law are any better.

Indeed, they may be far, far worse.

m.townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2017/06/12/dershowitz-tweetstorm-theres-no-evidence-of-obstruction-and-inventing-crimes-is-dangerous-n2339933

google.com/amp/www.breitbart.com/video/2017/06/07/dershowitz-cannot-obstruction-justice-president-exercises-constitutional-authority/amp/

NOTHING IS OVER

It's all a smoke screen. (((They're))) trying to distract us.