Special counsel is investigating Trump

"The special counsel overseeing the investigation into Russia’s role in the 2016 election is interviewing senior intelligence officials as part of a widening probe that now includes an examination of whether President Trump attempted to obstruct justice, officials said.

The move by Special Counsel Robert S. Mueller III to investigate Trump’s own conduct marks a major turning point in the nearly year-old FBI investigation, which until recently focused on Russian meddling during the presidential campaign and on whether there was any coordination between the Trump campaign and the Kremlin. Investigators have also been looking for any evidence of possible financial crimes among Trump associates, officials said."

archive.is/Qw9Yw - Washington Post

Skippy (Pedo) Podesta is putting in his work at the Post.

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-14/special-counsel-mueller-investigating-trump-possible-obstruction-justice-wapo
usatoday.com/story/news/2017/06/13/trump-property-buyers-make-clear-shift-secretive-llcs/102399558
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

already read through it literally nothing go to sleep

This.

I'm so sleepy I can't seem to stay awake.

rebel flag of judea

>according to reports
>sources say

Are Mueller and Comey colluding against the current president of the US of A?
Is it time to investigate the investigators?

>60% DISAPPROVAL
>UNDER INVESTIGATION
>HASN'T SIGNED A SINGLE MAJOR BILL

So....sleepy....

Where's my...Xanax....

Washington Post reports the news a la TMZ. When will Trump toughen up libel laws?

DRUMPGHR FAGS BTFO FOREVERRRRRRRR

Deep State and (((media))) and Leftards versus The Republic

zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-14/special-counsel-mueller-investigating-trump-possible-obstruction-justice-wapo

>zerohedge.com

Are you even trying?

So how many venues do these fucking vultures have left to try and get Trump with before they're spent? It just never seems to end.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((sources that said some shit)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Democrats should be mass murdered.

DING DONG THE ORANGE BITCH IS DEAD!!!! WHOOOOOO GO MAXINEEE U DID IT!!

I am encouraging the republicans to any democrat that wins the whitehouse. I find this witchhunt enraging. You can do this kind of shit to anybody and make them appear guilty, because hey why else are they being investigated? The blind and stupid leading the blind and stupid.

I trust zerohedge way more than cnn msnbc and fox combined.

usatoday.com/story/news/2017/06/13/trump-property-buyers-make-clear-shift-secretive-llcs/102399558

>Trump has been taking bribes through selling his properties at well-over-market value
>Sup Forums thinks he won't be impeached

leaks from the intelligence community have forced a situation where Trump may be under investigation by the intelligence community, a rather confounding, if perhaps well-orchestrated, outcome.

He will impeached any day now for his real estate.

it'll get thrown out even if he tries to bring charges to the DOJ, Mueller is way too close to Comey and Mueller's law firm he recently quit to pursue this "investigation" represented Manafort and Kushner

these aren't leaks. they're bribes and the property sales are publicly available.

>t. doesn't even read news articles

Fire Mueller.

okay i'm game let's see the proof. Don't post bullshit innuendo though, that's gay.

>impeached
I am questioning if you even understand what you're saying.

Well then fuckin do it already, I already have my tickets for the shitshow.

What an elaborate Hollywood production these jews put on to keep the masses distracted. Hilarious!

The way I see it, people that still side with left OR right are all subversive shills that should be crucified and beheaded.

trump is finished

My swashbucklers and I will bring all the rope that is needed when the day comes to lynch them all.